Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It (20547 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I Am Really Good At Business, I Like Money (Video) / Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / “girls Like Money, But You Can Deceive Them With It”- Reekado Banks Advise Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by ladyF(f): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
cruchenutii:

Ok, do you use GTB? If yes. You can send me your account number then.

Awww. Yes I do.

Let me send you a PM. grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by LosVikingos: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:

M ke? Even 500 naira is a lot for me right now o.

Just try me and see. How do i forward my account? grin

So you mean I can deceive you with 500 naira? grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by mideactive: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
this boy is so stupid. if he wanna date a girl am very sure he wont date a girl that is selling amala or pepper,he will be looking for Behind and porch girl upandown,wetin the girl use to be porch na paper abi na water fool at 20 something,go and ask EAZI why he is dating otedola daughter.NEXT.

Confirm Olosh reasoning grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by NaijaElba(m): 2:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dollarship:
send me your account number let me bless you with 20k

Nah so he dey start!
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Mikepenny5(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
[I just dey laugh, bro carry on na dia way, you miss him, in what way no forget to gist us the rest quote author=Olulinks post=68684544]
As if you were telling my story. I sent her the money to refill her gas. She told me she wanted to go home to visit her parents over the weekend but I was shocked when she said they weren't home and she only met her sister, therefore no money to come back.

Ah! My brother, I don enter one chance. But I still sent her the tfair. What shocked me most was while chatting me on her way back, in the public transport she took she was telling me how much she missed me. My eyes open waaa. We only met once. I told her I missed her too. We're meeting this weekend.

I may likely flog her like a thief that she is . It will be massive. Money is good, even if it's small money. And don't forget, don't be selfish. [/quote]
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Mikepenny5(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
[I just dey laugh, bro carry on na dia way, you miss him, in what way no forget to gist us the rest quote author=Olulinks post=68684544]
As if you were telling my story. I sent her the money to refill her gas. She told me she wanted to go home to visit her parents over the weekend but I was shocked when she said they weren't home and she only met her sister, therefore no money to come back.

Ah! My brother, I don enter one chance. But I still sent her the tfair. What shocked me most was while chatting me on her way back, in the public transport she took she was telling me how much she missed me. My eyes open waaa. We only met once. I told her I missed her too. We're meeting this weekend.

I may likely flog her like a thief that she is . It will be massive. Money is good, even if it's small money. And don't forget, don't be selfish. [/quote]
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by NaijaElba(m): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
davillian:
Only few girls will stay with you if you don't lavish money up and down.

Like my girlfriend. It depends on how you train your girl baba.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by ACE1010: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
delugajackson:

Desperate situations require desperate measures. You should have told her to use firewood.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Leo10000(m): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
this boy is so stupid. if he wanna date a girl am very sure he wont date a girl that is selling amala or pepper,he will be looking for Behind and porch girl upandown,wetin the girl use to be porch na paper abi na water fool at 20 something,go and ask EAZI why he is dating otedola daughter.NEXT.

C DIS ONE,WETIN D GIRL DEY USE DO PORCHE BEFORE I MEET HER,ASKING A GIRL OUT NOW SEEMS LIKE RECRUITING A JOB SEEKER,,,IF NA LEVELS DEM DEY USE DATE AND NOT LOVE,DEN MEANING I WILL B CHANGING GIRLS EVERY 2 MONTHS WHEN MY LEVEL UPGRADE NA,,,MTHCEEW
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by davillian(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
NaijaElba:

Like my girlfriend. It depends on how you train your girl baba.
Hmmm I think its either she likes you for who you are or she likes you for what she tends to gain from you.
I've tried talking to some girls keeping a low profile and they seem not to be interested, not because I'm not hansome but because they feel I don't have the kind of money they want.
And when I begin to flash wealth you see them showing me green lights up and down.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:

Awww. Yes I do.

Oya na, no problem.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
No lady is a gold digger but if u want ur bae to be beautiful and porch,presentable to your standard my bro take care of her.but if she does not deserve it pls leave her alone it not by force nopw.haba
What happens if she works hard to look good and presentable. A relationship is not a poverty allevation program abi is there anybody paying the dude for looking presentable?

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by ladyF(f): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
LosVikingos:

So you mean I can deceive you with 500 naira? grin
Yes, that is correct. Make i send akant? grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Fourwinds: 6:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
sarahade:
Not all girls

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Fourwinds: 6:45pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:
Yes, that is correct. Make i send akant? grin

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Fourwinds: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
davillian:

Hmmm I think its either she likes you for who you are or she likes you for what she tends to gain from you.
I've tried talking to some girls keeping a low profile and they seem not to be interested, not because I'm not hansome but because they feel I don't have the kind of money they want.
And when I begin to flash wealth you see them showing me green lights up and down.
you are correct
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Fourwinds: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
ladyF:

Awww. Yes I do.
its LadyF again.....

heheheheheheee....akue koboko
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Fourwinds: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Thank you , girls like money who doesn't like money, why is it that 80 percent of people doing yahoo are guys yeye dey smell
it is because of girls...the money and flashy cars to attract them
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Fourwinds: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
sarahade:

Ok thanks.
You think I will refuse mtcheew.

Ask even the guys here they will send you account number. Its a gift.

But I won't trade my self respect or worth or morals for cash.

And forget men deceiving women with cash most girls know your intentions they just choose money over their dignity.

hmmmmmm.....they know the guy's intentions.....

but the pretend as if they don't know....so they are acting
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by ladyF(f): 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Fourwinds:
Lol don't just post memes o.

Ask for my akant and surprise me with something. Nothing is too small grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by NaijaElba(m): 1:54am On Jun 22, 2018
davillian:

With the way they are leeching on you now, it's obvious they are after your money. I met my girlfriend about 6years ago. I did not flash or spoil her with money. In fact I kept my financial status from her just to know if she loves me for who I was then. To my surprise she passed my test. We are still together till today reaping her loyalty. Mistake many guys do is showing ladies money from onset. I believe it is only guys with low self esteem that do that. I won't be a fool to be opening shops or buying expensive things for lady when it is not sure she will win my marriage shirt at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by CeeKay17: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Thank you , girls like money who doesn't like money, why is it that 80 percent of people doing yahoo are guys yeye dey smell
Because they want to make the money to impress girls. Besides why is it that 100% of the people doing prostitution are girls?
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by davillian(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2018
NaijaElba:

With the way they are leeching on you now, it's obvious they are after your money. I met my girlfriend about 6years ago. I did not flash or spoil her with money. In fact I kept my financial status from her just to know if she loves me for who I was then. To my surprise she passed my test. We are still together till today reaping her loyalty. Mistake many guys do is showing ladies money from onset. I believe it is only guys with low self esteem that do that. I won't be a fool to be opening shops or buying expensive things for lady when it is not sure she will win my marriage shirt at the end of the day.
Well said brother, but the ones who comes just for the money, I just smash them for some months and dump them without any hard feelings.
But there is this good girl I've been chasing for like six months but she refuse to into a relationship with me. Its obvious she likes me but still can't figure out why she still doesn't want us to date and she single
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by CeeKay17: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
donb06:
both guys and ladies get their own SCOR-SCOR.... guy never date girl up to one week em don dey ask for SEX
Is it not both of them that are enjoying the sex? Society has made us believe girls are doing guys a favour by having sex with them, when in reality, girls enjoy sex even more than guys.
That how a gown-ass dude will be begging a girl to go on a date with him, SMH, date that he will still be the one to foot all the bills.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by donb06: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
CeeKay17:

Is it not both of them that are enjoying the sex? Society has made us believe girls are doing guys a favour by having sex with them, when in reality, girls enjoy sex even more than guys.
That how a gown-ass dude will be begging a girl to go on a date with him, SMH, date that he will still be the one to foot all the bills.
who go enjoy the food and the hotel una go go? both of you!!!!... my point here is who is doing the asking. if the ladies enjoy sex more than guys then we should wait till they ask for it wink... but no we wont. we go dey shake as if that third leg go loss if she no give us. bros make i ask u : YOU AND UR G.F WHO FIRST ASK FOR SEX? be truthful wink
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by donb06: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
... there is this notion i got from my parents which: BOTH WERE ALWAYS GRATEFUL TO EACH OTHER FOR ACCEPTING THEMSELVES.. DAD ALWAYS THANKED MOM FOR ACCEPTING HIM AND MOM WAS ALSO GRATEFUL FOR ACCEPTING HER....But this our generation guys think they are doing ladies a favour for being with them and ladies also think same way... my brothers and sisters u know deep down in ur heart that when he/she is not around u fill empty U fill unfufilled... if God come now say he wants to remove all the girls in this world guys go cry blood and the other way? girls go weep. So guys stop all this DOING HER A FAVOUR ATTITUDE and ladies stop this ur DOING HIM A FAVOUR ATTITUDE.

As a guy u dey feel playboy breaking hearts like say u be hammer.... one day u go see girl wey go melt ur heart and u go literally kneel down for he so stop this ur macho attitude. women are naturally designed to be bread eaters if u no want woman to eat ur money then wait till u marry dont expect WIFELY duties from her.

LADIES MEK UNA RESPECT UNA SELF SMALL KWANU... UNA DON SPOIL THE ESSENCE OF THE WOMAN FINISH JUST SMALL REMAIN GOD HELP UNA SHA
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by CeeKay17: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
donb06:
who go enjoy the food and the hotel una go go? both of you!!!!... my point here is who is doing the asking. if the ladies enjoy sex more than guys then we should wait till they ask for it wink... but no we wont. we go dey shake as if that third leg go loss if she no give us. bros make i ask u : YOU AND UR G.F WHO FIRST ASK FOR SEX? be truthful wink
Asking for sex is not wrong, my point is guys act like girls are doing them a favour by giving them sex or going out with them.
And to be honest, if both of us are enjoying the food or the hotel, why can't Naija girls offer to contribute to the bills once in a while?
Why does the man have to pay for every single thing all the time when we're both enjoying each other's company?
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by donb06: 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
CeeKay17:

Asking for sex is not wrong, my point is guys act like girls are doing them a favour by giving them sex or going out with them.
And to be honest, if both of us are enjoying the food or the hotel, why can't Naija girls offer to contribute to the bills once in a while?
Why does the man have to pay for every single thing all the time when we're both enjoying each other's company?
my brother ask the girl to take u out dont be surprised she will and wont break a sweat... she wants u to ASK. few girls i have spoken to about this issue always feel the guy might feel emasculated which is always the case. we guys want to always show... that ur g.f one day just jokingly tell her to take u out if she is matured enuf she definitely will and dont see it as a big deal when she takes u out bliv me that outing will be ur best ever..... JUST ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK ASK.... am talking about ur girlfriend nw not just any random chick mk wetin she buy for u no purge u oooo... u understand nw wink wink wink grin grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by donb06: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2018
davillian:

Well said brother, but the ones who comes just for the money, I just smash them for some months and dump them without any hard feelings.
But there is this good girl I've been chasing for like six months but she refuse to into a relationship with me. Its obvious she likes me but still can't figure out why she still doesn't want us to date and she single
all i can see here is KARMA....!!! no hard feeling bro enjoy urself
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
donb06:

Pathethic People Lmao.

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
deliveryboy:

I have been reading responses to this thread. I can't help but notice that your reasoning is so awkward, best described as primitive, but I forgave you when I noticed your English grammar is worse. You are a problem to yourself and people around you. By the way what the heck is "Porch"? Leave nairaland and go back to school.

Oh boy see finishing chaii

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2018
deliveryboy:

Correcting your grammar is an easy task, the problem is how does one correct an already warp, primitive thought process like yours, you are a lost hope. Did you say you are working? At a pool shop I guess.

Chisos christ bros u wicked oo, abeg have mercy on this girl bikonu, This one don too much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky / Happy New Year - Yvonne Nelson Wishes From New Zealand In Adorable Photo / Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.