Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:54 AM

Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. (54378 Views)

Ronaldo Reveals Why He's Better Than Messi, Fans React (Photos) / 100 Facts About The 2018 World Cup. / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by SheikhMuniru(m): 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
RONALDO IS NOW ALFA RONALDO... BECAUSE NA ONLY ALFAS DEY GET GOATEE BEARD
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Avoidsexxx(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
BlackAfrican:
See the kind of news being put on NL front-page..

A nation of 185 million people has to read why Ronaldo is keeping beards...

Why won't the country keep failing.

You talk pass this now na so one mod wey don drink expired stout go knack u ban..

Abeg make I hold my piss.

How much is kulikuli in ur area?
That's one of xties of a 'trump's slangs' country.
for the price of kulikuli, it's still only good snacks u can buy with 5 naira in a quantity, like 2 for 5 naira and still get belly full after chopping it and produces a free powerfull atomic bombs. peace!
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Aburimeernest(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Messi is finished. No iniesta and xavi
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by tragergeorge(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2018
BlackAfrican:

You talk pass this now na so one mod wey don drink expired stout go knack u ban..

dis one better pass dem Toto and decay news na
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by tragergeorge(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
psychologist:
I now understand when all this Ronaldo fans refers him to GOAT

G = good
O = only
A = at
T = tapin

Teammessi GOAT = greatest of all time
Argue with urself cool
u no see as dull?the simplest go wen e don score for d wcup na penalty and na same penalty ur daddy miss
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by dumininu01(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2018
psychologist:
I now understand when all this Ronaldo fans refers him to GOAT

G = good
O = only
A = at
T = tapin

Teammessi GOAT = greatest of all time
Argue with urself cool
haha cheesy cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
No comment
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
u know u can be prosecuted for that?
OboOlora:
Team goatee.

Fcxk that midget with beards like Esau
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
grin grin Obsession!!!
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by MrEgghead(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
utenwuson:
messi no even win spoon for hin country.......
Keep quiet and don't pretend you don't he won Olympics and U-20 or are they are now irrelevant.
Even if he wins the world cup, people will still he must win it again and again, the circle continues.
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by MrEgghead(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2018
utenwuson post=686877;89:
Keep quiet and don't pretend you don't he won Olympics and U-20 or are they are now irrelevant? As far as we're concerned, they are international competitions.
Even if he wins the world cup, people will still say he must win it again and again, that's the insatiability of man.
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Folashade2016(f): 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
perdollar:
emi ti love ye
I am still searching for who that one help.
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Folashade2016(f): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
MrEgghead:
Keep quiet and don't pretend you don't he won Olympics and U-20 or are they are now irrelevant? As far as we're concerned, they are international competitions.
Even if he wins the world cup, people will still say he must win it again and again, that's the insatiability of man.
One bottle of your brand
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by perdollar(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
Folashade2016:

I am still searching for who that one help.
aah e seun. u r looking so unbelievably beautiful. e wata go
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Folashade2016(f): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2018
utenwuson:

I sight your message.
I got the message behind your quote.
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Folashade2016(f): 4:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
perdollar:
aah e seun. u r looking so unbelievably beautiful. e wata go

How has that help your life?
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by NeeKlaus: 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
oshe11:
Even his Goatee will NOT make him The GOAT
Bro, he's already the GOAT. He has surpassed Messi in everything. He has even passed Pele and Maradona. All that remains for him is a World Cup and Ali Daei's record.

That is what a GOAT should be. grin
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Tejiriseth(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Stop sounding unenlightened... the goal keeper went there to do his work and he did it.!

lexyman:
Please leave it , but dont allow it to grow like that of Messi ... or else you will MISS PENALTY wink
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by perdollar(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
Folashade2016:

How has that help your life?
it has not bc u can never make an impact in my life. just like tissue use n dump. village girl.
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by oshe11: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Bro, he's already the GOAT. He has surpassed Messi in everything. He has even passed Pele and Maradona. All that remains for him is a World Cup and Ali Daei's record.

That is what a GOAT should be. grin
To you football is ONLY about goalscheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by promzyphyno(m): 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
BlackAfrican:

You are just a bitter person.....

Try to ask for some sense next time,okay?
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Bigjoe15: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
Glycolysis:

Like,seriously,are these guyz OK ...
C.Ronaldo is a great player,no doubt,but greater than Messi ...too too controversial to think the least !..But actually is these controversial ..

In all football ramifications, Messi over Ronaldo..
The thing about Ronaldo is that he is a "model-Footballer" unlike Messi who focuses only on football & Properties.
Messi literally makes ALL players that plays around him BETTER...but Ronaldo The same cannot be said of him.
Messi plays football for simply the deep love of the game...you can see it all around him...and Ronaldo ...he is more after accolades.
Anyway,that's the essence of football ; more goals,more trophies & better deals !

If am to have a team ,given the opportunity to choose between them...it's no brainer....of course,Messi !
But due credits to Ronaldo ,he have proven over & over again that hard work & persistency takes you farther than you could imagine...even against the best & most gifted chaps in the world !

Ronaldo is a gift for harwork & persistency ...!
Messi is an ingenious talent on his own total level !
>let's enjoy them wink
after typing this A4 paper, is so embarrassing u said nothing, absolute gibberish!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by nairalee(m): 5:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
Just to demonstrate the fact that you are a GOAT

If you know u know
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by SachaBastien(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
After escaping jail from tax evasion charges,you will join the beards and tattoo gang just like Lione. So don't give us this good luck crap.
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Naijageak(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
You can't belong to bears gang
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by NeeKlaus: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
oshe11:
To you football is ONLY about goalscheesy
Oh! What wins games and trophies? Possession and number of Throw-ins?? grin
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
DrayZee:

How about this? cheesy
undecided
If I may ask...what of the one for G.Surgisson's miss today against Nigeria
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Bigjoe15:
after typing this A4 paper, is so embarrassing u said nothing, absolute gibberish!!
Man......

Fuvk off & go lick some dirty pussies undecided....I don't want to see you in my mention again !
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=nelsonebby post=68686450][/quote]
I love your reply bro
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by DrayZee: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
Glycolysis:

undecided
If I may ask...what of the one for G.Surgisson's miss today against Nigeria

Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
[quote author=DrayZee post=68731264][/quote]
Lmao... cheesy cheesy cheesy
You no well...I swear wink
No be small tribute...Messi don't suffer cry
Re: Ronaldo Reveals Why He Is Growing A Goatee Beard During The 2018 World Cup. by Folashade2016(f): 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2018
perdollar:
it has not bc u can never make an impact in my life. just like tissue use n dump. village girl.

you're so unschooled, dude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs USA (0 - 2) U-20 Women's World Cup Semi-Final Full Time / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Allegra Shows Off Post Pregnancy Bod / De Bruyne Describes How His Wife, Michele, Has Changed His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.