Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex-husband, Since They Are No Longer Together? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex-husband, Since They Are No Longer Together? (644 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex-husband, Since They Are No Longer Together? by kemi1uk: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2018
The situation here is a bit different and complicated, see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vNbUUuk0xQ

what do you think guy?
Re: Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex-husband, Since They Are No Longer Together? by cooooooks(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yes. If they are divorced, not broken up, divorced!!

However, do not expect your friend to be happy with you. It is very likely that she will consider the new relationship a betrayal. She will also most likely theorize that you and her husband began dating before their divorce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex-husband, Since They Are No Longer Together? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Are there no other men out there to date?must it be your friend's ex?. No matter how you see it, you would be stereotyped

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex-husband, Since They Are No Longer Together? by sarahade(f): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Its not ok.
Re: Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex-husband, Since They Are No Longer Together? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
I dated my friend's........... i wouldnt say ex cos he asked her out and she never agreed, so we dated, my friend was cool but later on wasnt cool with it then we drifted apart, so NO it's not right at all
Re: Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex-husband, Since They Are No Longer Together? by Shugarlord213: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
If the ex husband has money, Nigerian women can date even a Worn out monkey

Personally I will say most Female Monikers on Nairaland commenting everywhere are looking for one maga they call husband

Nigerian women are nothing to write home about

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Put Her Phone On Silence Heartbroken, As Her Sis Died Mins After Callin / Matters Arising / Man Shares Marriage List A Friend Got From His Akwa Ibom In-laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.