Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,895 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (25722 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by ReverseIlamina: 2:26am On Jul 20, 2022
So Me and this girl have been friends last year on the Same Campus though we kept it lowkey. My friend noticed the girl on campus one day and they proceeded to talking stage.

My friend showed me the girl and I told him we were just friends I gave him the go ahead. But actually I was interested in the girl but I wanted to study her before making any move.

So Fastfoward, they dated for a month and broke up. He said he wasn't interested anymore and I could go for her actually. I'm now close to the girl. I had to let my friend know about it. He said he wasn't bothered but went behind my back and told my other friends what happened.

Now all of them think I'm a snake grin. I'm I wrong?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 20, 2022
You're a snake. U liked her from the onset and concealed it. Ur friend went in and u still nurtured the lust for her and now he's done u want to shoot ur shot. Even the girl must be daft to entertain u now. In fact u, the girl , ur paddy are all stupid

366 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by ciro11(m): 3:13am On Jul 20, 2022
Reverse what now?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by brosom(m): 3:21am On Jul 20, 2022
Kids everywhere undecided undecided

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by posty56: 3:21am On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
So Me and This girl have been friends last year on the Same Campus though we kept it lowkey. My friend noticed the girl on campus one day and they proceeded to talking stage. My friend showed me the girl and I told him we were just friends I gave him the go ahead. But actually I was interested in the girl but I wanted to study her before making any move. So Fastfoward they date for a month and broke up. He's said he wasn't interested anymore and I could go for her actually. I'm got close to the girl I had to let my friend know about it. He said he wasn't bothered but went behind my back and told my other friends what happened. Now all of them think I'm a snake grin. I'm I wrong?
first of all ,for you to wait in line for your friend to break up with the girl ,means you are a low valued man ,like seriously you were just hanging around? second of all that your so called friend can go to hell , he gave you the green light why is he now acting like a bitch , keep distance ,third of all this is not shining teeth matter ,women no suppose bring quarrel among niggas sissy move , fourth and lastly get a job. and work on on your value. no they wait for pesin leftover

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by posty56: 3:23am On Jul 20, 2022
brosom:
Kids everywhere undecided undecided
I swear , everyday the topics gets worse and worse ,grown men acting like teenagers , their topic are usually repulsive

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Kobojunkie: 3:25am On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
So Me and This girl have been friends last year on the Same Campus though we kept it lowkey. My friend noticed the girl on campus one day and they proceeded to talking stage. My friend showed me the girl and I told him we were just friends I gave him the go ahead. But actually I was interested in the girl but I wanted to study her before making any move. So Fastfoward they date for a month and broke up. He's said he wasn't interested anymore and I could go for her actually. I'm got close to the girl I had to let my friend know about it. He said he wasn't bothered but went behind my back and told my other friends what happened. Now all of them think I'm a snake grin. I'm I wrong?
So long as the gal and your friend are no longer together, and he never married her, I don't think there is anything wrong with you dating her. undecided

Your friend's behavior only reveals him as an immature child who probably thinks the world of others, including his ex's, need revolve around him. You should probably use this opportunity to find yourself better friends. undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Leepeak(m): 3:40am On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
Just Bleep her don't date her

6 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:48am On Jul 20, 2022
Leepeak:

Just Bleep her don't date her

Exactly bro

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by ipobarecriminals: 4:01am On Jul 20, 2022
sad Hope Yr cgpa is distance to LET MY PEOPLE GO?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by FirmTR(m): 4:18am On Jul 20, 2022
To me, it depends on the level of intimacy between you and that your friend. If you really are close friends, I don't think its appropriate to go for the girl.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Tokskob2008: 5:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Is she the only girl on campus that you guys are now passing around like football? Soon your third friend will also be interested too and you will also pass her to him, says a lot about the girl sha.

22 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Nostring: 7:53am On Jul 20, 2022
U dey wait around make ur frnd chop remain for u grin cheesy
Rare picture of dumb Op below cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by ePoster: 8:00am On Jul 20, 2022
Nostring:
U dey wait around make ur frnd chop remain for u grin cheesy
Rare picture of dumb Op below cool
Cute

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Vyzz: 8:22am On Jul 20, 2022
cool

At this age you still reason what people think?

Do what makes u happy

9 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by YoungLionken(m): 12:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
No idiat! It is not right in all ramifications!!

There are millions of people at your disposal, not your ex!!

I can see how you try to paint yourself blameless in this game, but you got yourself an F..

Try this nonsense with benin/warri boys and my fellow northerners and have your head chopped off...

4 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by meobizy(f): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
This question again. Nairalanders, food don ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Buss a nut and move on

Just tell her to ride you slow like she’s driving Miss Daisy
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by inoki247: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
ok
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by LIGHTROOM: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Go an ask ancestor tunubu
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Abokilongthing: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Who cares just do the thing that makes you happy after this pandemic and high inflation nobody cares abeg
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Pbabi(f): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
ReverseIlamina:
So Me and this girl have been friends last year on the Same Campus though we kept it lowkey. My friend noticed the girl on campus one day and they proceeded to talking stage.

My friend showed me the girl and I told him we were just friends I gave him the go ahead. But actually I was interested in the girl but I wanted to study her before making any move.

So Fastfoward, they dated for a month and broke up. He said he wasn't interested anymore and I could go for her actually. I'm now close to the girl. I had to let my friend know about it. He said he wasn't bothered but went behind my back and told my other friends what happened.

Now all of them think I'm a snake grin. I'm I wrong?
you will regret it

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Elizy09: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
You're a snitch, it means from day one you like the girl which wrong, ur friends won't feel safe with their girlfriends around you
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Righthussle: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na wa for that kind of girl oo.
I know she'll be ready to date another of your friend after you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Prozico22(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
you wan eat left behind
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
I’m just flexing on my X bitches

Later had to cut em’ off they was too crazy
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Okunga: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Knack and run… Mugu wan go hang there

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Kingray10: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Op we all know you want to have your share too. grin grin grin.
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by DropsMic(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hehehe
Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by Drsnives(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
killmods:
You're a snake. U liked her from the onset and concealed it. Ur friend went in and u still nurtured the lust for her and now he's done u want to shoot ur shot. Even the girl must be daft to entertain u now. In fact u, the girl , ur paddy are all stupid
Take am easy, he's just a kid

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? by naijapikin2(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
You have our permission to go ahead, if your intentions are sincere and real. Bye-bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home / My Ex Won't Reply To My Farewell Email / She Blocked Me Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.