Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) (37098 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by SmartMugu: 3:00am On Jun 22, 2018
tiredoflife:

Its all about leadership
One set believe Mohammed bloodline should be head of the Muslim world the Sunnis while the other believe his trusted generals should be shittes
The Sunnis take orders from Saudi while the shittes from Iran
Wow. Yet, they all read the same book? Your comment was quite explanatory. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by SmartMugu: 3:04am On Jun 22, 2018
TheFreeOne:

Check this link to understand the origin of the crisis
https://www.nairaland.com/2821855/origins-shiite-sunni-split
Thanks for sharing this link. It's quite explanatory. Still reading. Thanks again
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2018
Bayajidda1:

MY useless self, MY progenitors and g[b]enerations yet unborn bear the mark of bondage as a result of MY births from the womb of the bond woman.

It's MY curse forever unless I WORSHIP LUCIFER embrace the Lord and Saviour of the Universe, Lord Jesus Christ, the Author and Finisher of the Christian faith, [/b]the only begotten Son of the Most High God, JEHOVAH, the Creator of Heaven and Earth and everything that dwell in them.

My redeemed self, progenitors and generations yet unborn are NOT freeborn children from the covenant of the Almighty God with MY father Abraham.

MY head slamming terrorist and fanatic children of the bond woman must never be equals with YOU. the freeborn children of the covenant of the Most High God, JEHOVAH.

A slave is never equal to the children of his master's household. MY rebellion has earned MY more curses from the covenant of the Almighty God with Abraham, which states that;

Abraham and his descendants are blessed and must remain blessed forever and ever. Anyone who knowingly or unknowingly blesses Abraham and his descendants will be blessed together with his descendants as well.
Likewise, anyone who curses Abraham or his descendants, knowingly or unknowingly, is cursed, together with his generations yet unborn, forever and ever...Aye and Amen.

As a descendant of Abraham who operates under the Abrahamic covenant, I leave ME to MY fate which I, of MY own volition, brought upon MYSELF and MY generations yet unborn on this very day of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.... AMEN.
YES. I KNOW
CONTINUE WORSHIPPING LUCIFER. OLORIBURUKU
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Bayajidda1: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2018
Solorrman:
shiite and christianity ar thesame as u can see they use to waste their energy dancing and singing despite God never ask any chicken to dance. Though christianity is less than a cult they folow a man that never once said he was a god. Jesus christ was the first guy in history to bear the name of god and at the same time had anus and penix on his body,even hindu idol is more good to follow compared to purity than jesus bkos idols never eat talkless of going to toilet to sht,or do u want to tel me ur god do nt eat,do nt urinate and sht in the toilet the only different u have was ur sht is almost all egba and coconut mixed with ogogoro and palmwine. GOD dnt need to eat talkless of going to toilet,there is no way a god would have anus my broda u dnt hv religion bkos even if jesus was god he never came 4 u as he said " i am sent to the lost sheeps of israel" he never said naija or ogogoro people beside i dnt even knw who sent hm may b it was a ghost since he was a god who get tired in building the world in 6 dayz,reply me to ur palava coz i quit reading replies frm any chimpanzee who follows a sht god

The Lord and Saviour of the Universe, Jesus Christ will have mercy on you because you really have not been evangelised.
May the Lord Jesus Christ forgive you your ignorance since it's crystal clear that you typed all those jargons up there out of your ignorance of the deep things of the Almighty God which was made manifest in the birth, life and death of His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, who rose up from the dead after three days to become the Lord and Saviour of the whole Universe.

I bring you the exact words of the Lord Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins,
"Neither did I condemn you. Go and sin no more."

Congratulations brother, you are now a new creature in the Lord Jesus Christ. Behold, all old things (all your ignorance and unbelief in Christ Jesus and other sins) have passed away and henceforth, all things have become new for you. Just endeavour to sustain your new life through faith and hope in the Lord Jesus Christ. May God bless you abundantly, Bro.

cc... weyreypey
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Bayajidda1: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

YES. I KNOW
CONTINUE WORSHIPPING LUCIFER. OLORIBURUKU

May the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of the Most High God, JEHOVAH, the Creator of Heaven and Earth, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel, have mercy on you and your generations.

Pls kindly endeavour to give your life to the Lord and Saviour of the Universe, Lord Jesus Christ while He is still available for your redemption and forgiveness of sins.

Thanks for seeking the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you abundantly.

cc... weyreypey
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Immarocks(f): 9:03am On Jun 22, 2018
ubest1:
Let them enjoy their change, plz let it start & end in North

Mr.... for the record this is not a northern problem alone the earlier u know that the better for you up there to prepare and learn from what ever mistake u think we did..... do not expect bombs,and killing, and extremists group and clashes..... expect rain of money and you will sell your right and soul..... without knowing..... BEWARE
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 5:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
SmartMugu:
For the benefits of those that don't know much about these variations in religious beliefs of the various factions of same religion, could someone please help explain why Shiites are facing these?
Are they worshipping a different God from the one other factions are worshipping. Why is their leader still incarcerated? What exactly makes them different or this divided?
Is this some type of historical religious beef? I don't know the reason behind all these, that's why I'm asking.
I asked because I don't know why one faction thinks differently from the other, yet both read the same book.
Is your question not happening with Christians? The pentecostals churches came say their cannot and will not identify the churches they were born into. Some PC members will not say amen when other churches are praying. PC themselves segregates amongst themselves too. The old churches they condemn today, PCs came out from the said old churches. I just see a lot of hypocrisy in religion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict / Enugu Fulani Attack Was Planned In Kogi, Suspect Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.