Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) (37099 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
If it was Israeli soldiers shooting muslims they won't be terrorists,
Iranu abasha

Bayajidda1:
shocked

Terrorists everywhere
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by kernel507: 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
Apelex:
Kill them all. They have the odacity to kill a policeman

I will never be an Afonja man. Can't you be decent for once?

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by siraj1402(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
nanauju:

Am I color blind
better.
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2018
SmartMugu:
For the benefits of those that don't know much about these various religious beliefs of the various factions of same religion, could someone please help explain why Shiites are facing these? Why is their leader still incarcerated? What exactly makes them different or this divided? Is this some type of historical religious beef? I don't know the reason behind all these, that's why I'm asking.
I asked because I don't know why one faction thinks differently from the other, yet both read the same book.

Google shia and suni
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by MissChievous199(f): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
omooba969:

Aproko

Accepted...now, can I get the gist plix
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
We promised them security, but look at what they are receiving now.

We shouldn't create another monster in the North. It is a known fact that Iran is the world's largest state sponsor of terrorism. We should desist from anything that will attract them to our doorstep.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
SmartMugu:
For the benefits of those that don't know much about these various religious beliefs of the various factions of same religion, could someone please help explain why Shiites are facing these? Why is their leader still incarcerated? What exactly makes them different or this divided? Is this some type of historical religious beef? I don't know the reason behind all these, that's why I'm asking.
I asked because I don't know why one faction thinks differently from the other, yet both read the same book.
Your wahala get no chilled..
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Buhari is fighting needless wars
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by NwaOhafia: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
.. and most of these shiite guys are well educated
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Switruth: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2018
Apelex:
Kill them all. They have the odacity to kill a policeman
Audacity...... Killings too much bro.
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by aku626(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
SmartMugu:
For the benefits of those that don't know much about these various religious beliefs of the various factions of same religion, could someone please help explain why Shiites are facing these? Are they worshipping a different God from the one other factions are worhippingWhy is their leader still incarcerated? What exactly makes them different or this divided? Is this some type of historical religious beef? I don't know the reason behind all these, that's why I'm asking.

Google suni and Shiite, a good example of the beef would be Catholics fighting Pentecostal or Jehovah witness
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
Trouble everywhere for Naija. WTF is wrong with that country.
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Bayajidda1: 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

u need brain surgery

Get out of my mention, you head slamming terrorist son of the bond woman.

How dare you retort to a free son of Abraham that way?

For all I care, you can just go and hang yourself and end your miserable terrorist life to the betterment of the society.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Bayajidda1: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
If it was Israeli soldiers shooting muslims they won't be terrorists,
Iranu abasha

No, Israeli soldiers can never be called terrorists while killing the Islamic terrorists while in the line of duty.

Islam is a terrorist cult group.

Oya....go and end ur miserable terrorist life, you head slamming son of the bond woman.
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
SmartMugu:
For the benefits of those that don't know much about these various religious beliefs of the various factions of same religion, could someone please help explain why Shiites are facing these? Are they worshipping a different God from the one other factions are worhippingWhy is their leader still incarcerated? What exactly makes them different or this divided? Is this some type of historical religious beef? I don't know the reason behind all these, that's why I'm asking.

Its all about leadership
One set believe Mohammed bloodline should be head of the Muslim world the Sunnis while the other believe his trusted generals should be shittes
The Sunnis take orders from Saudi while the shittes from Iran

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by TheFreeOne: 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
SmartMugu:

Check this link to understand the origin of the crisis
https://www.nairaland.com/2821855/origins-shiite-sunni-split

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Islam and staffoforayan don't go together

Bayajidda1:

No, Israeli soldiers can never be called terrorists while killing the Islamic terrorists while in the line of duty.

Islam is a terrorist cult group.

Oya....go and end ur miserable terrorist life, you head slamming son of the bond woman.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Bayajidda1: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Islam and staffoforayan don't go together

If you have nothing to do with Islam, then permit me to pose this question to you, Sir.

WHY ARE YOU BIASED TOWARDS ISRAELI SOLDIERS DEFENDING THEIR COUNTRY AGAINST ISLAMIC TERRORISTS INCURSIONS?

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re-read my comment
I thought you were a muslim egging the FG on

Bayajidda1:

If you have nothing to do with Islam, then permit me to pose this question to you, Sir.

WHY ARE YOU BIASED TOWARDS ISRAELI SOLDIERS DEFENDING THEIR COUNTRY AGAINST ISLAMIC TERRORISTS INCURSIONS?
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2018
Na dem dem it doesn't concern me but bring back our girls
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by bigfriyo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
so you called that one peaceful protest what about the police man they kill he doesn't have family

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by bigfriyo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
they should open there eyes for civilian to been killing them God bless you
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2018
SmartMugu:

Book of lie you mean?

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
aku626:

Google suni and Shiite, a good example of the beef would be Catholics fighting Pentecostal or Jehovah witness

Sorry! Catholic don't fight with Pentecostal.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by AKAyomide(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
I can just believe this is happening in this country.... God should help us out.
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 7:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
Bayajidda1:

Get out of my mention, you head slamming terrorist son of the bond woman.

How dare you retort to a free son of Abraham that way?

For all I care, you can just go and hang yourself and end your miserable terrorist life to the betterment of the society.
Woe betide you and your entire useless family.

You bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by crafteck(m): 7:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
SmartMugu:

Cos they dont abide by rules of our government and they made it clear on several occasions

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by aku626(m): 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2018
victorazyvictor:

Sorry! Catholic don't fight with Pentecostal.
There’s no need to be sorry it was an obvious analogy.
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Sammyadexxx(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2018
Kelamma:
They died in action are they also getting the said virgins?
u are wicked
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by NWAFORH1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2018
FG should free this shiit guys na.......even El-zakzaky self done old, wetin buhari won carry the guy do.......#freewar......#freesuddendeath.......#freepeace
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Bayajidda1: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2018
IgbosNIGHTMARE:

Woe betide you and your entire useless family.

You bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo jatijati

Your useless self, your progenitors and generations yet unborn bear the mark of bondage as a result of your births from the womb of the bond woman.

It's your curse forever unless you embrace the Lord and Saviour of the Universe, Lord Jesus Christ, the Author and Finisher of the Christian faith, the only begotten Son of the Most High God, JEHOVAH, the Creator of Heaven and Earth and everything that dwell in them.

My redeemed self, progenitors and generations yet unborn are all freeborn children from the covenant of the Almighty God with our father Abraham.

You head slamming terrorist and fanatic children of the bond woman must never be equals with us, the freeborn children of the covenant of the Most High God, JEHOVAH.

A slave is never equal to the children of his master's household. Your rebellion has earned you more curses from the covenant of the Almighty God with Abraham, which states that;

Abraham and his descendants are blessed and must remain blessed forever and ever. Anyone who knowingly or unknowingly blesses Abraham and his descendants will be blessed together with his descendants as well.
Likewise, anyone who curses Abraham or his descendants, knowingly or unknowingly, is cursed, together with his generations yet unborn, forever and ever...Aye and Amen.

As a descendant of Abraham who operates under the Abrahamic covenant, I leave you to your fate which you, of your own volition, brought upon yourself and your generations yet unborn on this very day of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.... AMEN.
Re: Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos) by Solorrman(m): 12:50am On Jun 22, 2018
Bayajidda1:

shocked

Terrorists everywhere in the cursed Northern Nigeria.

PS...Argue with my able and willing ancestors.
shiite and christianity ar thesame as u can see they use to waste their energy dancing and singing despite God never ask any chicken to dance. Though christianity is less than a cult they folow a man that never once said he was a god. Jesus christ was the first guy in history to bear the name of god and at the same time had anus and penix on his body,even hindu idol is more good to follow compared to purity than jesus bkos idols never eat talkless of going to toilet to sht,or do u want to tel me ur god do nt eat,do nt urinate and sht in the toilet the only different u have was ur sht is almost all egba and coconut mixed with ogogoro and palmwine. GOD dnt need to eat talkless of going to toilet,there is no way a god would have anus my broda u dnt hv religion bkos even if jesus was god he never came 4 u as he said " i am sent to the lost sheeps of israel" he never said naija or ogogoro people beside i dnt even knw who sent hm may b it was a ghost since he was a god who get tired in building the world in 6 dayz,reply me to ur palava coz i quit reading replies frm any chimpanzee who follows a sht god

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa / Dino Malaye Writes About Obama In A Church / Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.