Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 - Sports (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 (38253 Views)

Poll: What will Nigeria do

Win: 44% (111 votes)
Draw: 11% (28 votes)
Lose: 43% (108 votes)
This poll has ended

TV Broadcasters For Nigeria Vs South Africa / Nigerians Struggling For Super Eagles Vs South Africa match Tickets (Photos) / Netherlands Vs Uruguay: [3 - 2] @ World Cup 2010 Semis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by soloqy: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2010
milehigh06:

shittu is a very good player

I have a feeling he would do better in the boxing ring
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by buzugee(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2010
haha i have finally read up to page 32  grin grin lots of funny comments. me i switched off after first half and switched to argentina game

but i digress now here is my objective in watching the world cup henceforth
1, i want to see the USA disgraced and bitch slapped out of the world cup. this single event will give me a hardon the size of texas

2, to see britain bitchslapped and disgraced

3, to see how far ghana will go.

nothing else or no other team interests me anymore. these are my 3 objectives  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by bawomolo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2010
buzugee:

haha i have finally read up to page 32  grin grin lots of funny comments. me i switched off after first half and switched to argentina game

but i digress now here is my objective in watching the world cup henceforth
1, i want to see the USA disgraced and naughty woman slapped out of the world cup. this single event will give me a hardon the size of texas

2, to see britain bitchslapped and disgraced

3, to see how far ghana will go.

nothing else or no other team interests me anymore. these are my 3 objectives  grin

yeye man why you got to hate on the USA. i agree with you on england though
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by GoodMuyis(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2010
The Yaks is a kind of slow fat chicken. He shud hav been a subs for martin hm.
Well largerchicken shud be blame
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by KingTut1: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Shitty Shittu

No need for this. He was probably our best player in our 3 games.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by 190: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2010
[size=20pt]I THANK GOD I DIDNT WATCH THE MATCH

COS BY NOW I WOULD HAVE DIED FROM HART ATTACK I PURPOSELY WENT TO A WINE SHOP TO DRINK NUVO WINE FROM 7.30PM TO 9.30PM
[/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by omar22(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
Awon arugbo
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by skynylaw: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
I THINK NIGERIA NEEDS SIASIA BUT I WILL NOT 4GET TO THANK ODIA, UCHE KALU,SHITTU, AND ENYEMA, COS IS IN BIG MATCHES LIKE THIS U SEE
PLAYERS WITH CONFIDENCE. not YOBO that chikened -out at the moment Nigeria needed him the most.

thanks Guys.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by md4real(m): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2010
I suggest we send abdulmuttalab in to that plane or jonathan should give them presidential heavy knock
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by no1madman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2010
wrong selection killed us too. .wetin obinna and osaze dey do 4 bench.lagerback is not d real deal.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by kannymoore(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2010
As far as i'm concerned, This is the best display i have seen from the eagles in a very very very long while. Kanu was truly inspirational in his command of the midfield. A befitting swansong methinks. With time, this team under lagerback will go places though i also believe that now is the need for a fresh injection of younger players to give the team a new face. I am proud of you all. This kind of play with only 2weeks blending? I'm proud of you eagles in defeat. Till next year nations cup, Salut.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by badistn: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2010
hello iam from tunisia
the nigerian team do a good match today
the team no have luck today
but what about the match of greec it is redeculas
maybe if tunisia going to this world cup doing
a better results
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by YME4(m): 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2010
It's such an irony that Nigerians came up with the word 'maga', cos right now I can not find a better word to sum-up the performance in this whole competition. Grown men paid to play ball, reverted to being spectators. I never saw them make any conscious effort, rather they seemed fascinated by their opponents, the ref and the linesman, as though they were star studded. Always asleep and sheepish, no discipline whatsoever, no drive, no hunger. It was disgusting. No focus whatsoever - Absolute magas.

Until further notice, if anybody ever call me a Nigerian again, I will place a generational curse on them. I refuse to be identified with such maganess.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by SisiKill1: 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2010
@ Buzugee
What's the US team got to do with this now, ehn? Please leave them alone jare!!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Ikedonn(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2010
Is like the match has not ended.They will replay the match again nigeria vs korea.I dey here dey wait
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2010
Can the US govt just release Mutallab for us! We need him for just one assignment before he finally retires! He better get it right this time. super eagles flight from S.A.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by buzugee(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2010
bawomolo:

yeye man why you got to hate on the USA. i agree with you on england though
reasons i hate on the usa
1, they talk down on african teams
2, they called the malian refree 'a third rate incompetent referee and apparently he is the best they have in africa' They used the malian refrees mishap to talk bad about the whole of africa.
3, from reading blogs etc the malian refree has been called monkey, nigger, coon etc by tonned of americans. someone said he should be hanged by his toes and stoned with bananas.  these are my reasons
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by asas(f): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
Please deliver Farouq Abdul Mutallab from the hands of Americans, he has many missions to complete in Nigeria, starting from the Eagles Hotel tonite, House of Assembly and Representatives and Aso Rock, help us O Lord, !!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by buzugee(m): 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
Sisi_Kill:

@ Buzugee
What's the US team got to do with this now, ehn? Please leave them alone jare!!
buzugee:

reasons i hate on the usa
1, they talk down on african teams
2, they called the malian refree 'a third rate incompetent referee and apparently he is the best they have in africa' They used the malian refrees mishap to talk bad about the whole of africa.
3, from reading blogs etc the malian refree has been called monkey, nigger, coon etc by tonned of americans. someone said he should be hanged by his toes and stoned with bananas.  these are my reasons
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by hammer07: 10:17pm On Jun 22, 2010
well, life continues ni o.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Akuviv: 10:18pm On Jun 22, 2010
Yakubu is a PRINCIPALITY  angry angry angry angry angry

ThoniaSlim:

Can the US govt just release Mutallab for us! We need him for just one assignment before he finally retires! He better get it right this time. super eagles flight from S.A.

Haba it is not that bad, let them live to see the future Super Eagles that will emerge if we play our cards well. No to killing because of football
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Rhydem: 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2010
badis_tn:

hello iam from tunisia
the nigerian team do a good match today
the team no have luck today
but what about the match of greec it is redeculas
maybe if tunisia going to this world cup doing
a better results

Abeg Nairaland, please bring translation system for site, so we go understand some people clearly, thanks.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by bawomolo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2010
Akuviv:

Yakubu is a PRINCIPALITY  angry angry angry angry angry

Haba it is not that bad,  let them live to see the future Super Eagles that will emerge if we play our cards well. No to killing because of football

people are overreacting. guys like kanu and yakubu would probably retire from international football. no biggie.

they stayed past their prime but oh well.  time for anichebe to step in. enough with that nonsense sani emmanuel talk
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by supaeagles(m): 10:24pm On Jun 22, 2010
just like the French FA are flying back their disgraced team by economy class, i think NFA should send the boyz back by "molue"
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by truly: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2010
Sorry, indirectly related
For those criticising Kaita
It is in us!

Nigerian MPs hurt after scuffle in National Assembly
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/10379967.stm
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Litmus: 10:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
kannymoore (m)

As far as i'm concerned, This is the best display i have seen from the eagles in a very very very long while. Kanu was truly inspirational in his command of the midfield. A befitting swansong methinks. With time, this team under lagerback will go places though i also believe that now is the need for a fresh injection of younger players to give the team a new face. I am proud of you all. This kind of play with only 2weeks blending? I'm proud of you eagles in defeat. Till next year nations cup, Salut.

Yeah, they showed glimpses of what might have been had they prepared earlier. They sort of ran out of games. To me, as poorly as they have been in this world cup, they played the best football of the African contingent. They outplayed North Korea, which they should, mind, even though I feared South Korea before the world cup begun. I think the tragedy of the African contingent this World Cup has been Nigeria
They had the potential to go very far.

Now I hope that all the luck that deserted us today goes to Ghana and Algeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by bawomolo(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
Litmus:

. I think the tragedy of the African contingent this World Cup has been Nigeria
They had the potential to go very far.

here comes the delusions.

what potential did you see in this team? or did deadweights like utaka inspire you?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by CarlosVent(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2010
D SPIRIT OF WOUNDED AMODU SHAIBU IS HUNTING NIGERIA.

DATS WHY WE FAILED.

PAY AMODU HIS REMAINING 300 MILLION.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Phemytrend: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2010
Super Fowl and Chicken, I think the better place for the plane to Land is Jos, because is more save for them than Lagos and Abuja [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by buzugee(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2010
bawomolo:

what potential did you see in this team? or did deadweights like utaka inspire you?
lol bawomolo oya naija is out. so what really is your nationality ? omo togo grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Litmus: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2010

Yes, the players available had the potential to go far in this world cup. The next world cup belongs to a new crop of players.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Freiburger(m): 10:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
Wetin Kanu con do for der in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo / Lovely New Photos Of Amara Kanu / Victor Moses Training For Fernabahce, His New Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.