Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 (38236 Views)

Poll: What will Nigeria do

Win: 44% (111 votes)
Draw: 11% (28 votes)
Lose: 43% (108 votes)
This poll has ended

TV Broadcasters For Nigeria Vs South Africa / Nigerians Struggling For Super Eagles Vs South Africa match Tickets (Photos) / Netherlands Vs Uruguay: [3 - 2] @ World Cup 2010 Semis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by bawomolo(m): 6:26am On Jun 19, 2010
but lukman tracks back though.

kanu is a statue at this point.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Becomrich0: 6:49am On Jun 19, 2010
Yobo was the reason the seond goal went in. He fall down and refused to stand up for nearly 2 minute. How can someone forgot that he is the last man.

I would never play kanu.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Enyeama . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yobo. . . . . . . . Shittu. . . . . .Adeyele. . . . . . . . . .  Taiwo replacement.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yussuf . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Utaka . . . . . . . . . . . . ,  . .Haruna . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Uche

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . .  . . . . . Martins. . . . . . . . . . . Odemwingie . . . . . , .

We can put in 4 goal. I know we can. If they want too.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by phreakabit(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2010
[size=14pt]As much as i would like to hope for the best I AM definitely expecting the WORST[/size]

Mark my word it just might end in a 3-0 defeat for the super KIWIS

just my opinion
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Alveez(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2010
NIGERIA CAN WIN IF KANU  IS FIELDED IN THE GAME B'COS HE IS THE ONLY  PLAYER THAT CAN HOLD THE BALL AND PROVIDE CREATIVE PASSES, BESIDES HE CAN PLAY AGAINST THE KOREAN'S FAST PACED STYLE OF PLAY, i am optimistic NIGERIA can still make it.
  and to those of you that think football is a stroll in the park , go and asked ENGLAND which parade the best of football talents , they are yet to record a win even against ALGERIA , They have lesser ball possession. so if you cant encourage these average players , that we paraded, JUST CLOSE your LAPTOP or forever keep silent.

AND TO THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE CALLING Lars Lagerback, A WHITE AMODU, WERE YOU NOT D SAME PEOPLE THAT WERE PRAISING THIS SAME MAN AFTER THE ARGENTINA MATCH??, you  Hypocrites, go amend your ways so that this country can move forward a bit.

-THEREFORE   during the last match AGAINST THE KOREANS YOU BUNCH OF PESSIMIST Should do any or all of these :-

1. go get urself a sleeping pill sleep off during the match!.
2. SWITCH off your TV SET and be playing ludo game with your naughty woman!
3. tune your TV to AFRICA MAGIC our NOLLYWOOD stars are there to entertain u with their boring movies without                  allowing your Adrenalin to be pumping!
4.  LOG in to your yahoo inbox am sure you will av enough SPAM messages to read that can last u 90 minutes, OR
5.GO take a dive into the lagoon for all i care!!!

Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by aje49ja(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2010
Tru Mantra:

I disagree! it doesn't make sense for Nigeria to try to outpace a much younger and fitter team. You do not beat a team by playing to their strengths, you do so by exploiting their weaknesses. We need to slow the game to fit our rythm and who better than Kanu to do just that.

I don't think that Kanu should start but I certainly think that he could be useful in the last 30 minutes of the game. I doubt that any current member of the team can make passes as accurately as him. Who else can hold the ball and make smart advances that might end up in dangerous free kicks for the super eagles?

No matter how old Kanu is, he can read a game better than any other member of the team. I laugh when I hear some folk castigating the coach for bringing Kanu along. If he gets a chance, I am willing to bet he will make a fool out of all the naysayers. In the 2 - 0 route of France by Mexico, the scorer of the second goal, Cuauhtémoc Blanco is 37 years old and even if Kanu is older it is certainly not by much.

OHH my brother true talk abeg let kanu come in if its for the last time in is career let in come bicos no any creative player in that tteam am tired of all this skilless players that we have, no player in this team have skill nobody, all os them they did not attend skill triaining as others do
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by aje49ja(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2010
Alveez:

NIGERIA CAN WIN IF KANU  IS FIELDED IN THE GAME B'COS HE IS THE ONLY  PLAYER THAT CAN HOLD THE BALL AND PROVIDE CREATIVE PASSES, BESIDES HE CAN PLAY AGAINST THE KOREAN'S FAST PACED STYLE OF PLAY, i am optimistic NIGERIA can still make it.
  and to those of you that think football is a stroll in the park , go and asked ENGLAND which parade the best of football talents , they are yet to record a win even against ALGERIA , They have lesser ball possession. so if you cant encourage these average players , that we paraded, JUST CLOSE your LAPTOP or forever keep silent.

AND TO THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE CALLING Lars Lagerback, A WHITE AMODU, WERE YOU NOT D SAME PEOPLE THAT WERE PRAISING THIS SAME MAN AFTER THE ARGENTINA MATCH??, you  Hypocrites, go amend your ways so that this country can move forward a bit.

-THEREFORE   during the last match AGAINST THE KOREANS YOU BUNCH OF PESSIMIST Should do any or all of these :-

1. go get urself a sleeping pill sleep off during the match!.
2. SWITCH off your TV SET and be playing ludo game with your naughty woman!
3. tune your TV to AFRICA MAGIC our NOLLYWOOD stars are there to entertain u with their boring movies without                  allowing your Adrenalin to be pumping!
4.  LOG in to your yahoo inbox am sure you will av enough SPAM messages to read that can last u 90 minutes, OR
5.GO take a dive into the lagoon for all i care!!!

GOOD BROTHER I LOVE UR JUDGEMENT, THEY ALL DROVE AMUDU AWAY BUT NOW THEY ARE ALL REGRETING THE ACT OF LAGERBEER, NOBODY CAN RIPE WHAT I PLANT, AMUDU WILL QUALIFY U AND U WILL NOT ALLOW HIM TO TRY HIS BEST U WILL GO AND HIRE A WHITE MAN TO TAKE THE PRAISES OF WINNING THE CUP UP AMUDU PLS 4GIVE 9JA , NA WE WE ABEG, ONLY GOD WILL REWARD U
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 19, 2010
i foresee a Houdini act from the nigerians

they would probably hang on and withstand the Korean attack for most of the game(Enyeama),and just manage to put in 1 goal late on

1-0 my prediction

the bigger question is whether Argentina would be prepared to risk their big stars against Greece.If they dont and Greece manage a draw,then its over for the eagles no matter their performance against Korea
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by adejonny: 9:38am On Jun 19, 2010
Nigeria will qualify for the second round through the back door. Kaita send off is a blessing in disguise as we will now have proper right winger in subsequent games.

As long as the clueless Lagerback does not go defensive, we will edge past the SKOs.

Call me a dreamer but we are going through to defeat Uruguay in the the last 16 and anything can happen from there. What ever happens, please NFF give the coaching of the Super Eagles to Siasia/Keshi at the end of the world cup.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by CarlosVent(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2010
we shall win so much well against d koreans
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by aje49ja(m): 10:01am On Jun 19, 2010
anything can happen its just matter of seriousness between arg and nig( arg make it serious i think they can beat the Greece and if we play well or put in the right players we can beat them to mess with anger and later celebrate as we normally do
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Kilonso: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2010
I don't know, But a number of you guys are still dreaming, while fact of the matter is this: Koreans didn't come to the WC to loose just like our Super Eagles, sorry Chickens. Let's just face it! we are out of the tournaments.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by 190: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2010
we have lost hope
no need 2 even talk abt the match
they are winning us anyway
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by olax44(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2010
@medjai
god bless u 4 that analysis.    what annoyed me most was  my time i wasted watching their useless match. nig match is the worst in this tournament.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by infohenry(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2010
I will say nothing about this match, why must this super Eagles turn the entire country to mathematician all the time. The other time it was we beat Kenya and praying that mozambique beat Tunisia, now is Argentina beat Greece for us and we beat korea. MY PRAYER, GOD YOU ARE GOD OF JUSTICE PLS DO NOT ALLOW THE HARD WORK OF THE KOREANS OR GREECE BE IN VAIN. AMEN
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by honeric01(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2010
Let the deserving team win.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by dove24u(m): 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
honeric01:

Let the deserving team win.

I want Vincent Enyeama to win grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by beeke(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2010
info henry:

I will say nothing about this match, why must this super Eagles turn the entire country to mathematician all the time. The other time it was we beat Kenya and praying that mozambique beat Tunisia, now is Argentina beat Greece for us and we beat korea. MY PRAYER, GOD YOU ARE GOD OF JUSTICE PLS DO NOT ALLOW THE HARD WORK OF THE KOREANS OR GREECE BE IN VAIN. AMEN

Mathematically speaking we can progress to the next round but footballtically speaking i cant bet my cent on it  grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by houvest: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2010
I see Nigeria in the qaurter finals.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Ranoscky(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2010
@12large

u made "your" point but u spoilt everything with the last phrase of your post. u don't xpect him (largaback) to bring the W.C back to nigeria just b'cos he was paid ARAB MONEY (too much money) NO. . .he was giving the contract in just 3weeks to the tournament so he has no enough time to prepare the players for the W.C. afterall why will u xpect miracle's when u didn't pray?  undecided no preparation and u wan win W.C na jazz?  undecided. . .but to my own opinion, i'll like him (lagerback) to be retained and giving some more time to proove himself, and since u said anybody that want's him to be retained is a 'FOOL',  then i think u'r also a big fool for insulting someone for no reason just b'cos the person did not agree with your opinion. don't regard it as an insult but it's just "my" opinion, thanks!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Litmus: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2010
Does anyone know if Far East Betting Syndicate looking men,(oriental men in sharp suits and dark glasses) have been spotted anywhere near the Nigeria team base, at any time ?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 19, 2010
4get nigeria beta start supporting another team/country, go! germany
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by honeric01(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2010
Ranoscky:

u don't xpect him (largaback) to bring the W.C back to nigeria just b'cos he was paid ARAB MONEY (too much money) NO. . .he was giving the contract in just 3weeks to the tournament so he has no enough time to prepare the players for the W.C. afterall why will u xpect miracle's when u didn't pray?  undecided no preparation and u wan win W.C na jazz?  undecided. . .but to my own opinion, i'll like him (lagerback) to be retained and giving some more time to proove himself, and since u said anybody that want's him to be retained is a 'FOOL',  then i think u'r also a big fool for insulting someone for no reason just b'cos the person did not agree with your opinion. don't regard it as an insult but it's just "my" opinion, thanks!

Let me ask you, DO YOU KNOW WHY LARGERBACK WAS EMPLOYED?
did he know the time was short, yet accepted the target or not?
Why did he promise what he knew he was never going to achieve?
What are the improvements you think we are likely to see in him (after 5 matches from him) if we decide to keep him?

Are the results and his tactics so far worth applauding?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by CLT123(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2010
Lagerback should use this lineup

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Enyeama . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . Odiah. . . . . . Yobo. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Adeyele. . . . . . . . . . Taiwo (If healthy)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yussuf . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . Odemwingie . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Uche . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Lukman . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Martins . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yakubu . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by lizzybabe1(f): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2010
I really cannot raise my hopes again only to have them dashed by the Super Chickens. I don give up. I don't care if they lose 6-0.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by GoodMuyis(m): 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2010

Lagerback should use this lineup

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Enyeama . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . Odiah. . . . . . Yobo. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Adeyele. . . . . . . . . . Taiwo (If healthy)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yussuf . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . Odemwingie . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Uche . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Lukman . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Martins . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Yakubu . . . . . . . . . . . . .

replace the slow yaks with another forwader
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by 9jafreak: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=13pt]I

Expect

Nothing![/size]
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Dclique(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2010
We will qualify then get knocked out in the next round.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by samdigo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2010
who cares if they do, they dont deserve to b called eagles,
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by MandingoII(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2010
I

Expect

Nothing!

Dayum famo

have a little faith.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by Ajayi123: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2010
@ Sagamite

The outcome of the match will be South Korea 5 our alagbodo grandfather eagles 0. QED.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by merge(f): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
9jafreak:

[size=13pt]I

Expect

Nothing![/size]

Dont GIVE A DAMN what you expect cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs South Korea: 2 - 2 @ World Cup 2010, June 22 by chelseabmw(m): 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2010
when u dont expect nigeria to paly well that's when they perform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Is The First Manager To Win UCL, Europa & Conference League / Oliseh Vs. Enyeama And The Impending Doom / Mikel Obi And His Daughter Kiss In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.