Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees (19205 Views)

Ogun State Government Dissolves Transport Unions, Sets Up Interim Committees / PDP Blasts Oshiomhole On Committees’ Chairmanship Remark / APC Inaugurates Conflict Resolution Committees (LIST/PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by Minemrys: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2018
Tarzan360:
One Nigeria is a fraud
a fraud coined by Nnamdi Azikiwe. Ironic that he was the 1st to use that word. Means, the folk lived his years defrauding people.
Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

And who told you the total cost of the airport is 2 billion Naira?

It is a fraction of the total sum knowing with another year's budget it would be completed.

Being you are not even interested in the truth you deserve what you get.
Bro help me ask him. He thinks 2 billion Naira can be used to build an airport or upgrade it. Yoruba that says one can be educated and might not be wise are not lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by GavelSlam: 10:54am On Jun 22, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Bro help me ask him. He thinks 2 billion Naira can be used to build an airport or upgrade it. Yoruba that says one can be educated and might not be wise are not lying.

I like when they the themselves in knots with their lies and low IQ reasoning.

If they say 2 Billion Naira is enough for the airport construction, i say fine.

No money should ever be appropriated for the same airport in future.

Simpleez.
Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2018
Osquarefryo:
We from the south are the harbinger of our problem,
We are so wicked to our people, I will never join anyone to castigate the man buhari,even he still prefer his own people to us which is very normal...
Our politicians and leaders from the south are self centred,wicked and careless about us...
They foolishly reduce projects in the south all in the name of fighting buhari...
Nwaboshi,Manager from Delta should be ready to face efcc after they must have lost gallantly in 2015
OBJ & GEJ had all the time to carry out massive projects in the south,build military schools, and empower their people like PMB is doing ...
IPOB ,your problem is not the north but your immediate leaders...all the ranting of abaribe ,ikweremadu is still negative effect on their region
The same foolish lawmakers did the same thing in the 2016 budget where, they removed the Lagos-Calabar railway project. If not PMB that raised the alarm, am sure the project wouldn't see the light of the day. I have told people, those guys in the red and green chambers are our number one enemy.

1 Like

Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:00am On Jun 22, 2018
Shikena!
GavelSlam:

I like when they the themselves in knots with their lies and low IQ reasoning.

If they say 2 Billion Naira is enough for the airport construction, i say fine.

No money should ever be appropriated for the same airport in future.

Simpleez.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by Enice(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2018
UncleSnr:
I thought I was the only person that saw it. People won't read but will gracefully jump into conclusion.
you lack comprehension skills and you know nothing about budgeting. You should have asked or do some simple research before commenting rubbish Did you read where he said the vice of the commitee in the house and chair of the commitee in the senate of appropriation where from the SE or don't we have SE members in every commitee of the house and senate? All you saw was N2billion in 2017 and 18. So you think the government can budget and pocket the money abi? Guy! Take time o.
Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by ogundeleai(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2018
The ndigbo both home and Diaspora need a brainstorm submit to agree on what they actually want from this Nation... So ekweremadu is letting us believe he's not aware about final lap of the budget before being transmitted to presidency for approval or looking for avenue to exonerate himself from perceived selfish style of leadership ... Regrettably , he remembered few days ago that they are being persecuted... How I wish every tribe in Nigeria will emulate yoruba way of thinking.... In that part of the country once a leader mess up they call you to other with possible sanctions
Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by Ovamboland(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:

So where did Buhari get money for his proposed cattle ranches which he wants to use to Islamize Nigeria.?

So how come this same deficit did not affect the proposed cattle ranching.?

And you follow go school o!

How deficit did not affect a proposal? Eyah village people!
Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by Ovamboland(m): 11:17am On Jun 22, 2018
freshvine:
Buhari should stop playing to the gallery and create a supplementary budget for the project instead of hookwinking the gullibles not believing his divisible antics. we know his die hard senators positioned at the appropriation committees levels did his bidding.

This bigot buhari closed that airport last december on flimpsy excuse when it was expected to become a beehive of activities.

They don't want that airport to work!

And those representing the people who are dying to have the airport work actually voted to cut funding for the project, how neat.
Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by freshvine(f): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2018
Ovamboland:

And those representing the people who are dying to have the airport work actually voted to cut funding for the project, how neat.

if the whole parliment is allowed to scrutinize the budget, nothing will be achieved hence creating of committees and the appropriation committee is dominated and headed by hausa fulanis
Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by Balyz: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2018
EternalTruths:
The SE must find out at what point the cuts were made and who made those cuts.

We must find out which part of Nigeria the people who made the cuts are from.

Buhari you must explain this fact below
You think you can use money meant for SE zone to play ping pong politics.?

Buh“Instructively, the National Assembly approved exactly the same N2 billion for the same terminal building in the 2017 Appropriation Act. So, I believe the relevant committees of the National Assembly committees are on top of the situation.”
Culled from Vanguard Newspaper
And when you find out what are you going to do about it? Empty chest beater
Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by odomanis: 12:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
dheilaw1:
I hope the eyes of the blind ipob terrorists will now be opened to know that their leaders are their problems and not Buhari... sai Baba till 2023

This same airport was approved in 2017 and there was no cut. Was the =N=2billion used on the airport as approved? Why make noise as if the airport would have been worked on in this 2018 ? What makes you think that FG will not repeat what they did to the airport in the previous year ? Abegi !
Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by buddydoze(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
benjamin007:
Let's just accept the fact that Nigeria is doomed
Quote me and die today
You lie!
Nigeria is my country and she is not doomed!
Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
nanauju:
These south eastern leaders are the most corrupt in this country. The fact that none of their kinsmen call them to order is more frustrating.

Nne, your dp gi amaka.

Please mail me at largas56@gmail.com I would love us to discuss something important.

A laudable thanks.
Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by Blue3k(m): 1:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Lol just remember all these clowns will probably be re-elected.

1 Like

Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by Jaideyone(m): 9:07am On Jun 23, 2018
diebuhari1:
South Wàste leaders don't even care to explain why the budget for Lagos Ibadan skull mining way was cut.
they don't need to explain cos we've been blaming our senators for it since 2017. but you naive political neophytes are still busy blaming buhari grin

1 Like

Re: South East Budget Cuts: Ekweremadu Blames National Assembly Committees by TundeHashim(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
benjamin007:
You will not die but live long to fulfill your dreams

Thanks man!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Condemns Acts Of Violence At Guber & State Houses Of Assembly Election / Did You Vote Jonathan In 2011 And Will You In 2015? / Amaechi Vs Abe: APC Crisis In Rivers Gets Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.