Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging (33828 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by obaataaokpaewu: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Let's call a hoe a hoe and not a farming tool, the guy bleeped up
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Same thing happens on nairaland....when they cant get you or when rejected by females,they will resort to infantile insults,stalking and cyber-bullying females like a pack of hyenas.

LOL. One told me that when he sent me a PM, he thought I have sense. Chhhhhhhhhh! grin

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by BluntBoy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
Who cares?

Long Live Ahmed Musa

Long Live the Super Eagles

Long Love the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by aminu790(m): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

The only HOE I know...
Yep
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by queensera(f): 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2018
>>
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Munzy14(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
angelboy01:
Who cares if you are hoe or a LovePeddler!!! Naija make me happy no be small. Like for Musa, Share for Messi. grin
The person weh do this Photoshop, still deh pre-nursery. lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by ibkayee(f): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2018
Na their way

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Ziggylady(f): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. One told me that when he sent me a PM, he thought I have sense. Chhhhhhhhhh! grin

I can imagine..They are like that off-line as well.

.A certain guy who 'hated' me while i served in radio station during my NYSC some years back later admitted he had feelings for me,but that i was snobbish,according to him.
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by jaxxy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Most men are largely hypocrites. U go after a gal bt still calling her a hoe.
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 22, 2018
I saw this on subdelivery today cheesy cheesy if you are not up to her standard, bounce and double your hustle. Envy and bitterness shouldn't make us call out people we admire secretly and can't afford to hang with.
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
spycee1:
[img]https://2.bp..com/-Zva1BtQ2ZRE/Wyzyo1nNwEI/AAAAAAAAEPU/2ZALLBHeeuEfwrq68v-2cOHkjRtEvOsewCLcBGAs/s640/5b2c9fe91624f.jpg[/img]

Nigerian finance enthusiast exposes a man who called her a hoe on Twitter only to enter her DM begging for a meet up (screenshots)
Talk about the height of hypocrisy!

A finance enthusiast has exposed a man who called her a hoe and diminished all her achievements simply because he saw vacation photos of her on social media.

Oluwatosin Olaseinde shared a screenshot of a tweet posted by a certain Godfrey with the Twitter handle @Tymgawdphry. Godfrey accused her of being a hoe simply because she could afford to vacation in Russia. He immediately jumped to the conclusion that she was there on a "hoelizing voyage."

Shortly after acting all sanctimonious on his timeline, he went into the same woman's DM, begging to meet with her.

Well, Tosin isn't having it and she has named him to shame him.

See screenshots below.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-Zva1BtQ2ZRE/Wyzyo1nNwEI/AAAAAAAAEPU/2ZALLBHeeuEfwrq68v-2cOHkjRtEvOsewCLcBGAs/s640/5b2c9fe91624f.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-9TxIks-xlMg/WyzyohkNmJI/AAAAAAAAEPQ/yPtwwLaJD2cz5aAzvqQV3DoUN0C8vYfHwCLcBGAs/s320/5b2ca37fa2c90.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-_mhqz94-XG8/Wyzyo53pHNI/AAAAAAAAEPY/vuBtRVV-kBwz7z232S_avZlU8WCs5Qb4ACLcBGAs/s640/5b2ca3989c7fc.jpg[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-wmocYC8ryv8/WyzyprAN_4I/AAAAAAAAEPc/6N8sCPblBGkVvECm6BTUjDGV9qdIb7ZlQCLcBGAs/s640/5b2ca3b83b7ae.jpg[/img]

More @ https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/lady-exposes-man-who-called-her-hoe-on.html

Some guys are bloody hypocrite!
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by angelboy01(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Yankiss:

Messi is Messi. Musa is Musa, they occupy different places in our hearts, so don't try to compare.
Bro na joke abeg o

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by cezarman(m): 8:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Same thing happens on nairaland....when they cant get you or when rejected by females,they will resort to infantile insults,stalking and cyber-bullying females like a pack of hyenas.

Super eagles wipe Iceland 2:0, and na Musa score the two goals oh!

You know Musa abi? smiley
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by pocohantas(f): 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

I can imagine..They are like that off-line as well.

.A certain guy who 'hated' me while i served in radio station during my NYSC some years back later admitted he had feelings for me,but that i was snobbish,according to him.

I really do not have any problem with the 'hate', I have people that I couldn't stand here ...now I like them grin But when you start trying to pull down a lady, all because she doesn't wanna roll with you? That's childish!!

So, how far you and the guy na?
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by ezewealth(m): 9:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by zicoraads: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
pocohantas:

You are impossible!

So you don't have sense eh tongue
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by zicoraads: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Really?

So guys send you PMs? grin

The world is coming to an end cheesy
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Gerrard59(m): 9:54pm On Jun 22, 2018
dakeskese:
She is truly a hoe for exposing him
How's is she one for exposing him? Certainly, you had a poor education during high school.

@OP: Like I've always said, majority of such men are frustrated, unemployed and lowlifers. When you see a male poster calling a lady a "hoe" for no logical reason, know that he's frustrated!

My instincts never fail.
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Ziggylady(f): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
pocohantas:

I really do not have any problem with the 'hate', I have people that I couldn't stand here ...now I like them grin But when you start trying to pull down a lady, all because she doesn't wanna roll with you? That's childish!!

So, how far you and the guy na?

Oh the guy??...he apologised before i left though and we were cool.. but i kept him at arms lenght because he was not my type at all embarassed
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by zicoraads: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ziggylady:

Oh the guy??...he apologised before i left though and we were cool.. but i kept him at arms lenght because he was not my type at all embarassed
Meaning he didn't have money? grin
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by bamoski4real: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
delishpot:
All these chewing gum boys sef. They full this Forum like fleas. Oh well, since I found out that prostitutes don't hesitate to call others ashawo when pissed, I have come to understand why those chewing gum boys quickly use that word hoe frequently.

You a hoe bìtch
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by dochenaj: 12:18am On Jun 23, 2018
Textbook psychology move, unfortunately the guy ain't got the swerve for his hoe, and it blew on his face. Who knows which rock he is hiding under now, that's assuming he has shame.
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by KanwuliaExtra: 2:04am On Jun 23, 2018
See hypocrisy?

Chai!!!!! cry
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by echomog1: 5:50am On Jun 23, 2018
Typical Yoruba.....2 faced
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by eCONTROL: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2018
delishpot:
All these chewing gum boys sef. They full this Forum like fleas. Oh well, since I found out that prostitutes don't hesitate to call others ashawo when pissed, I have come to understand why those chewing gum boys quickly use that word hoe frequently.

This your ashawo quote so... I am hoping you're not one of them sha, but if you are... congrats.
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by eCONTROL: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2018
how?
Lizilicious:
Na so them dey behave
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Seahawk: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2018
Ziggylady:

100% correct
Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 23, 2018
Some ladies can use you shine, reason I always respect myself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging by cold(m): 10:23am On Jun 23, 2018
I can't even fathom why some guys think it's cool to bandy words like that about. To what end? Just stay in your lane. I too like myself jare..no time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Wrist Watch Could Tell How Romantic U Are! / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Valentine: Sierra Leonean Slay Mama's Sex & Health Advice Goes Viral. Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.