Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

All Hands Must Be On Deck. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Hands Must Be On Deck. (476 Views)

Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) / How I Lost My Young Girlfriend To The Cold Hands Of Death / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hands Must Be On Deck. by Chi12baby: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2018
As they say, it takes two to tangle. In this case, it takes all arms of government to tangle. Next time the thought of accusing Buhari comes to mind, say this 'Get thee behind me satan'. Then you can start by accusing NASS, State Governors, SHOA, LG chairperson and the likes. It takes all these people to make governance fruitful. It does not take one man to rule a country, i thought that was why the concept of checks and balances emanated from. It so happens that the watchdogs are now the ones padding and manipulating Budgets. God dey.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Hands Must Be On Deck. by Jakinola01(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Love this quote. Love how it describes Buhari.

Chi12baby:

As they say, it takes two to tangle. In this case, it takes all arms of government to tangle. Next time the thought of accusing Buhari comes to mind, say this 'Get thee behind me satan'. Then you can start by accusing NASS, State Governors, SHOA, LG chairperson and the likes. It takes all these people to make governance fruitful. It does not take one man to rule a country, i thought that was why the concept of checks and balances emanated from. It so happens that the watchdogs are now the ones padding and manipulating Budgets. God dey.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All Hands Must Be On Deck. by Jakinola01(m): 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Love this quote. Love how it describes Buhari.

[quote author=Chi12baby post=68725460]

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Hands Must Be On Deck. by Okonsyourguy(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nobody is a bigger disciple of this saying than President Buhari when he delegated the leadership of the country to Prof. Osinbajo while he was away for treatment in 2017. That's a leader who built a dependable team to lead the country out of the doldrums

Chi12baby:

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All Hands Must Be On Deck. by Timibabaj(m): 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2018
Awesome
Chi12baby:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Are Lonely! / Nigerian Man Lists All The Conditions His Future Wife Must Meet / See the 'blessings' this lady is thanking God for (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.