Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) (77066 Views)

Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / June 12: Police Officer Slaps BBC Journalist, Michael, Seizes His Phone In Oyo / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Balkan(m): 8:24pm On Jun 22, 2018
Thank God Buhari did not make phone call today
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by adonaimart(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
So with all d bar, we no get car wey get inbuilt tv??
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 8:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
freemanbubble:
just for 90 minutes musa has made Nigerians happy more than buhari has done in 3 years
lol
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2018
Flirtyjane:
Vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo ensured he didn't miss the crunch World Cup match between Nigeria and Iceland at the Volgograd Arena on Friday. Despite his busy schedule, the vice president watched the match from his mobile phone while in transit between events in Lagos.

A brace from Ahmed Musa helped Nigeria to a 2-0 victory over Iceland.

Nigeria held on to the two-goal lead to accumulate three points from two games in the group.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/vp-osinbajo-watched-the-nigeria-v-iceland-match-from-his-phone.html

Op your propagandist post is incomplete. Why not name the second goal scorer as well?

Nigerians are suffering from politicians diseases, corrupt supporters produces corrupt government.

Are Nigerians not ashamed of themselves watching World Cup in 24/7 blackout. Yet, paying bills for power supply they are not getting?

When will this zoo republic Nepa bring power to charge this phone?

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by kennsville(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2018
Watch out for 50million naira match allowance
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by cabilla(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
freemanbubble:
just for 90 minutes musa has made Nigerians happy more than buhari has done in 3 years
true talk bro
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by kweseiflix: 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
That's the kweseiflix app. Download now and don't miss any action from the FIFA 2018 World Cup

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by SirLakes: 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Next time he better not watch with slow Glo
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by DeBrain045(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
freemanbubble:
I can see you are jobless you just go posting this on every football thread you come across.
This Biafranic scornfuls are foolish and post without sense
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Issaboss(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2018
[color=#006600][/color] Am stilling waiting 4 my shaku shaku nobody shld hold me WE DIE THERE
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by SirLakes: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jolar101:

Op your propagandist post is incomplete. Why not name the second goal scorer as well?

I yaaam not understanding Sir
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by deomelo: 9:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
you must be very stupid.

Understatement.
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Mires: 9:14pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please which site can one used to watch live matches of Russia 2018?
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Mires: 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
Offpoint:
Watching Nigeria match is frustrating on it own, then streaming it with Nigeria Network is a perfect recipes for suicide.

Streaming it with Glo network is a "Don't try it at home" situation.

2nd half just beginning now, cuz I'm streaming with Glo

please which site for live streaming?
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by lordpherow98(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
Mires:
Please which site can one used to watch live matches of Russia 2018?

I watch live with the StarTimes mobile app
it's on play store
100, 400 and 1000 respectively

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by taretoofine(m): 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2018
him no get light for house.... grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Cameroonglass(m): 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2018
all i see is the hand work of nepa
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Naruto87(m): 9:56pm On Jun 22, 2018
clevvermind:
All thanks to musa for scoring those beautiful goals. But Ighalo is useless.
wow... I thought I was the only one that noticed ighalo no get value for the team...too selfish and no talent
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by ireke(m): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
Cacawa2:
Why not an iPad?

Will he collect football match viewing allowance for this?

He's a pastor. He's not as corrupt as other politicians. He will just collect the inconvenience allowance grin
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by shurleysky: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
The driver is denied the right of watching the match
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by wristbangle: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
jaymejate:
That's definitely not Glo.
Na glo advertise pass for World Cup, still person no fit use their data watch live matches.

Buh how VP come de shout goal?

Ogbeni, na Glo I take live stream today match flawlessly.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by toinbeatz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2018
Nonsense. Musa did what buhari and Osinbajo could not achieve in 3years..........
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by mechanics(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2018
That's the Nigerian spirit.
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Mires: 10:41pm On Jun 22, 2018
lordpherow98:

I watch live with the StarTimes mobile app
it's on play store
100, 400 and 1000 respectively

Thanks. I have downloaded it. Can one buy star times voucher of #100 or #500 within the neighborhood?
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by SarkinYarki: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
Balkan:
Thank God Buhari did not make phone call today

Ya aikin BMC 29th May BMC
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
SirLakes:

I yaaam not understanding Sir
Who scored the two goals?
Re: Osinbajo Watched Nigeria-Iceland Match On His Phone (Photo) by Offpoint: 1:16am On Jun 23, 2018
Mires:

please which site for live streaming?
Not on a site... download modro android app and you're good to go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport / The Crowd That Came To Vote In Borno While The Military Kept Watch (Photos) / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.