Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,273 members, 7,957,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

Have Got A Question To Ask - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Got A Question To Ask (454 Views)

These Pre-wedding Photos Have Got People Talking. / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have Got A Question To Ask by barnabas1995(m): 7:08am On Jun 23, 2018
hello my lovely ones.Good morning
Have got a question to ask..this question goes to CAC members who are married recently or about to be done with their premarital counselling especially..
what are the necessary requirements or documents needed for the counselling as i am preparing for marriage.thanks.
Re: Have Got A Question To Ask by Craziestgirl(f): 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Congrats on your decision to get married.
There's is no major requirements than to attend.
You can ask any question during the course of the first session.
Your intended spouse could also partner you in making further enquiries from the specific church.
Re: Have Got A Question To Ask by MrCork: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
barnabas1995:
hello my lovely ones.Good morning
Have got a question to ask..this question goes to CAC members who are married recently or about to be done with their premarital counselling especially..
what are the necessary requirements or documents needed for the counselling as i am preparing for marriage.thanks.

..hello pastor. ..Bro. .please. .how can I ask Hisduchess to be my baby mama? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

'I Ran Away From Home After My Very Big Wife Beat Me Till i Fainted'- Man Cries / Ladies....what Reason Does He Gives You When He Is Not Interested In Marriage / Treat Your Wife Like Gold, And You Will Be Gold Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.