Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,483 members, 7,843,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Any Matured Lady Wan To Settle Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Matured Lady Wan To Settle Down (364 Views)

Please Any Matured Working clas Lady Graduate Between The Age Of 25-30 Should Dm / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Any Matured Lady Awake To Chat Wit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Matured Lady Wan To Settle Down by dettzy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Am a single father..... I live alone with my child.....I need a very responsible matured lady to settle down with and have a serious relationship that will lead us to marriage as soon as possible.....any interested serious. Minded lady can call or whatsapp me on 07012230899.. am charles

(1) (Reply)

Any Sex Starved Lady Here In Ilorin?? / Ladies Will You Be Happy To Pick Whatsapp Call Instead Of Nomal Call From A Guy / How Much Does It Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.