Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? (2121 Views)

All I Want Is Forgiveness But There Is No Hope For My Marriage -pls Advise / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
"God of mercy and compassion, look with pity upon me........."

i'm currently singing some sorrowful songs usually used during the station of the cross [to evoke mercy]. I lost my joy about 3 years ago. Looking at the current situation of things, it seems all hope is lost.

I have some rhetorical questions to ask...........
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
I used to be healthy and strong. Energetic and full of life. But now, my life is no longer in my hands. I suffer relapses every now and then. I can't work effectively because i'm paralysed by a tough illness. Everyday is a battle to hold on. I wish i can afford proper treatment. Constant headache, nausea, throat discomfort, loss of balance, difficulty excreting, chest pain etc. How do i smile again when life is suffocating me?
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by ZoeyJ(f): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Sorry............. sad
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Donwizbro(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Be strong bro.. Better days are coming
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Obinnau(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
EmergencyCase:
I used to be healthy and strong. Energetic and full of life. But now, my life is no longer in my hands. I suffer relapses every now and then. I can't work effectively because i'm paralysed by a tough illness. Everyday is a battle to hold on. Constant headache, nausea, throat discomfort, loss of balance, difficulty excreting, chest pain etc. How do i smile again when life is suffocating me?
AIDS?

1 Like

Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
To think my intuition and brilliance will be in vain. I had everything working in my favour until now. I was always amongst the top 2 best right from primary school. At the university, i distinguished myself with my contributions. I remember one time after a 4-unit course, our law lecturer came into the class and asked: "who's tunde balogun [pseudonym]?" I got up to answer my name. "your write up was brilliant. Only you got an A" she added.

I felt honoured. The whole class clapped for me. Other lecturers took note of me. Now, all that was of no use. i didn't graduate. Hmmm.... I could bet i would have been the best. Health and finance issues held me back.

It really hurts that over four years invested in the higher institution accounted for nothing. I envy those with even 3rd class now [at least they finished].

How do you expect me to feel? Happy? Surely, no!
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 3:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tears-inducing story..it's well embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by wyqay: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
with prayers all things are possible
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nasri100(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Only you

Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
My unfortunate state coincided with the period when my parents are not doing well financially. I got back home 2 years ago to find out that mumsi had packed out of a 3-bedroom flat to a self-contain. She retired with her source of income dried up. Dad is no where to be found, probably due to insolvency. Healthy meals are a rarity now. Mainly potato with palm oil.

Hmm... I missed the good old days we ate rice and chicken often at will. Mama doesn't even know i'm really sick. She feels i'm a brat who just likes lying down without doing enough chores.

Is it not proper the way i'm keeping things secret in order not to make her sad like me?
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Fesomu(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bro, calm down, get yourself together and hustle. No be you go first get problem
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by TIDDOLL(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Actually this is not the first time i am seeing your topic, and others are just of the same prints.

So much Sadness in your heart, guess you choose to find solace here.

You will be ok.

1 Like

Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by mars123(m): 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
you aint the first and wont be the last to have such problems. I can tell you to be more prayerful, positive, quit negative habits and so on but all these posts you have must be filled with them already. So it is left for you to decide what you gonna use your 2 hands, legs, eyes, brain, heart and your life for...The fact remains so many people have used a lot less to achieve great things.
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2018
No.
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Sorry............. sad
k. Thanks for sharing in my story
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Donwizbro:
Be strong bro.. Better days are coming
hopefully....
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 4:33am On Jun 24, 2018
Obinnau:
AIDS?
i can't really tell but my problems started with my throat
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Tears-inducing story..it's well embarassed embarassed embarassed
amen. I have to believe so.
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by N0favors: 7:51am On Jun 24, 2018
Saff
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by tee59(f): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin You again? Attention seeker. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Saff(f): 9:09am On Jun 24, 2018
N0favors:
Saff
heyy
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by N0favors: 11:10am On Jun 24, 2018
Saff:
heyy
just showing you another of your friend's thread lol
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Saff(f): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
N0favors:
just showing you another of your friend's thread lol
I’ve completely lost hope for the man lol. There’s no hope
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by tayooluwole: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
EmergencyCase:
To think my intuition and brilliance will be in vain. I had everything working in my favour until now. I was always amongst the top 2 best right from primary school. At the university, i distinguished myself with my contributions. I remember one time after a 4-unit course, our law lecturer came into the class and asked: "who's tunde balogun [pseudonym]?" I got up to answer my name. "your write up was brilliant. Only you got an A" she added.

I felt honoured. The whole class clapped for me. Other lecturers took note of me. Now, all that was of no use. i didn't graduate. Hmmm.... I could bet i would have been the best. Health and finance issues held me back.

It really hurts that over four years invested in the higher institution accounted for nothing. I envy those with even 3rd class now [at least they finished].

How do you expect me to feel? Happy? Surely, no!

My brother about 60% of Nigerians can relate to your problem at one point or the other... It's because of this kind of situation that made me to see this world as a playing ground...I don't take life much serious because in which ever situation one must die either gruesomely or jejely... This life can be funny, my mentality in my university days is quiet different from my present mentalities... Life tought me different things entirely from what i used to beleive when I was conveniently under my parent... I used to think life is an easy going journey but reverse is obviously the case... OMO I have seen the rich that used to oppress us as poor that we were but now a pitiable poor person. This man doesn't greet anyone in the street back then because every one else in the community was poor. But now, Life has tought him the virtues in humility. He is now as humble as anything. What we are saying is that which ever progressive situation we find ourselves is a function of privilege... I am saying all these to let you know that you are not the only one in this kind of situation, there are many outside in worst situation even than yours. My brother, don't put unnecessary pressure on your self, don't ever think you ought to have been this you ought to have been that, don't compare your self to anyone else, the more you do all these the more u get your self hurt... Forget taking life much serious, do things with your best ability as it comes your way, create a close contact with your God and always be positively hopeful for better days... Having done all these, my brother you have done your best... maybe when you get to heaven you can now have a clear understanding of why you were not among the previledged... God will surely see you through...ameeen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fesomu:
Bro, calm down, get yourself together and hustle. No be you go first get problem
hmmm... You didn't read through the lines
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
wyqay:
with prayers all things are possible
i wish. that's why i went to church today after a long time. I long for answers
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
EmergencyCase:
i wish. that's why i went to church today after a long time. I long for answers
Can you come to UCTH for checks?
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nasri100:
Only you
yea. Some are even worse off in the ghetto where i live
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
TIDDOLL:
Actually this is not the first time i am seeing your topic, and others are just of the same prints.

So much Sadness in your heart, guess you choose to find solace here.

You will be ok.
thanks for understanding. Many people don't know writing here helps me tackle depression
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
mars123:
you aint the first and wont be the last to have such problems. I can tell you to be more prayerful, positive, quit negative habits and so on but all these posts you have must be filled with them already. So it is left for you to decide what you gonna use your 2 hands, legs, eyes, brain, heart and your life for...The fact remains so many people have used a lot less to achieve great things.
my threads are cathartic
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
tayooluwole:

My brother about 60% of Nigerians can relate to your problem at one point or the other... It's because of this kind of situation that made me to see this world as a playing ground...I don't take life much serious because in which ever situation one must die either gruesomely or jejely... This life can be funny, my mentality in my university days is quiet different from my present mentalities... Life tought me different things entirely from what i used to beleive when I was conveniently under my parent... I used to think life is an easy going journey but reverse is obviously the case... OMO I have seen the rich that used to oppress us as poor that we were but now a pitiable poor person. This man doesn't greet anyone in the street back then because every one else in the community was poor. But now, Life has tought him the virtues in humility. He is now as humble as anything. What we are saying is that which ever progressive situation we find ourselves is a function of privilege... I am saying all these to let you know that you are not the only one in this kind of situation, there are many outside in worst situation even than yours. My brother, don't put unnecessary pressure on your self, don't ever think you ought to have been this you ought to have been that, don't compare your self to anyone else, the more you do all these the more u get your self hurt... Forget taking life much serious, do things with your best ability as it comes your way, create a close contact with your God and always be positively hopeful for better days... Having done all these, my brother you have done your best... maybe when you get to heaven you can now have a clear understanding of why you were not among the previledged... God will surely see you through...ameeen
hmm... Inspirational. Life's a teacher. I would have pulled through if it's just brokeness i'm experiencing. Sickness alongside is making my life more miserable
Re: There's No Hope For Me. Will I Ever Smile Again? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
androidroot:
Can you come to The UCTH for checks?
free?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Son Caught Father Sleeping With His Wife Along Bush Path (see Photo) / WHICH ONE? Kindly Help Me On Which One To Use [PICTURE] / S.o.s ... I'm In A Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.