Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See (1436 Views)

I Think My Wife Is A Witch / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by koyen(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Source: www.knowefritin.com

I work as a church secretary in one of the Nigerian churches (confidential). I respect my pastor so much that I so believe in his prayers whenever he prays for us.

He is a married man with 2 kids and a beautiful wife and so I have never thought of anything ill towards him in anyway.

Of recent before the covid 19 lock down I observed that he looks at me so often, or let me say stares at me. Most of the time while starring at me and I turn to look at him, he will smile and wink.

As a response I will smile back and nod my head to show respect. The worst occurred when he started leaking his lips whenever I am with him in his office and wont stop starring.

I have not changed in looks and I try not to wear anything revealing or tempting so I don’t know what exactly he is trying to do. I am already getting scared.

Although, he has not said anything or made any move but I fear if he makes a move I will raise alarm and this church may likely scatter. I am thinking of resigning but people are saying its too early that he may just be fond of me and nothing more.

Any good advise would be nice at this time.

Source: www.knowefritin.com

Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by donbachi(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2020
Save him shame and leave...naso rape dey start.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Sorry to correct this.... It is Lick not Leak...

Be patient till he makes a move by then you can resign with valid reason and evidence.. If not, people will be quick to judge you if you leave now....

Anyways, I don't care about what people say..
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2020
donbachi:
Save him shame and leave...naso rape dey start.

Why did you steal my FCT or FTC?? sad
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by donbachi(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2020
airmirthd1:

Why did you steal my FCT or FTC?? sad
u mean ur federal capital territory?
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 27, 2020
donbachi:
grin
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by culf: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2020
just be careful. Temptation
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by achioke(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2020
wow
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2020
What if he has a rare eye condition that makes one wink at women. What if he has a rare mouth condition that makes his tongue come out like a cobra grin
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by BigSarah(f): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
You’re a sexist...the poor chap probably has dry lips
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by Biofil84(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2020
Pls try as much as possible not to lie against a man of God if you are not sure of what you are saying, and pls wait till he moves a formal move until then keep shut.
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2020
Is that the only church you can attend?
Don't come on here to rant or accuse someone of attempted rape, after now.
Use your mind.
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by mariahAngel(f): 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2020
BlewLemon:
What if he has a rare eye condition that makes one wink at women. What if he has a rare mouth condition that makes his tongue come out like a cobra grin
grin

donbachi:
grin
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by Elprima(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2020
When you say leaks his lips, do you mean he literally drools when you two make eye contact?
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by Roundpeg: 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2020
airmirthd1:
Sorry to correct this.... It is Lick not Leak...

Be patience till he makes a move by then you can resign with valid reason and evidence.. If not, people will be quick to judge you if you leave now....

Anyways, I don't care about what people say..

Sorry to correct this...be patient (not be patience).
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by samuelpeters(m): 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2020
Roundpeg:

grin
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by samuelpeters(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2020
Calm down and see how things unfold.
He could Easily deny anything you say for now.
But if you are really not comfortable just resign and bullshit what anyone thinks.
Because if it happens, they will still be the ones to blame you.
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by punisha: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
If he leaks his lips like ur heading says... Then he may be suffering from a case of leaked lips and he is always stopping the leakage by leaking it.
Yimu
Re: I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2020
Roundpeg:

grin

At last.... one eye functioned on NL

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? / What Was Your First Apartment As A New Couple. / Intimate Molestation In Nigeria : Causes, Solution, Punishment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.