Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,991 members, 7,952,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (145285 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See / Woman Gets Stuck To A Man While having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by no1madman(m): 11:08am On Jun 24, 2018
Hmmmm

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by mamawin(f): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Thank God it's the lips and not down below. Surgical operation can be done. Just cut their lips or wherever is locked in the mouth away and they will be alright
They don't even need to go that far, the antidote is always something simple but one that can't be easily thought of. The woman's husband sure knows what to do.
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by mamawin(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:
Thank God it's the lips and not down below. Surgical operation can be done. Just cut their lips or wherever is locked in the mouth away and they will be alright
They don't even need to go that far, the antidote is always something simple but one that can't be easily thought of. The woman's husband sure knows what to do. Though I learnt the title is misleading.
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by sulakishop(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2018
I need this Jaz....
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Launcher:

I sometimes wish I don't have to live with most spiritual people........facts would be staring at them in the face but would choose to stick to the lying side

Topic aside

You think juju/jazz/voodoo doesn't exist?
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by stieyven(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Ytea:
grin grin grin grin The two kissers, as you've made me laugh, God will make you laugh by ungumming(sic) your lips.
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by adeolu07(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ytea:
grin grin grin grin The two kissers, as you've made me laugh, God will make you laugh by ungumming(sic) your lips.
Ytea:
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Paschy88(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ordinary kiss.. One cannot kiss in peace again
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Launcher: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Topic aside

You think juju/jazz/voodoo doesn't exist?

I've heard about many things done with voodoo, but I've never witnessed it. Until I do.......... no I don't believe it exist
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by miccent: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Someone should gresse it for them.. Please be carefull who u are kissing so you not camped. Some people are not QUALIFIED.

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by CHIGIM: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Africans really have a long way to go. without much I don't see this as what was reported, please where is the volume to the video.
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by stiffy56(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hai uuuh shekpe!!
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by ACE1010: 3:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Angelmoses(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is not in Nigeria though
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by yeman1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
This one no be stuck on each other again na lips stuck.
very soon they will do hand to hand lol
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Tecno66: 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
African superglue. If you no fear Africans, na you sabi.
Ytea:

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Tecno66: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Let them get a doctor to do surgery make we see whether the surgical knife too no go work.
yeman1:
This one no be stuck on each other again na lips stuck.

very soon they will do hand to hand lol
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by chidexco(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
zoba88:
Wonders shall never end.Married woman kissing her secret lover got stuck to his lips.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEzPvO4YJ4g

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/06/married-woman-kissing-her-secret-lover.html
i want to know what the Atheist have to say concerning this one. So what do u have to say? it is natural abi?
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
RiyadhGoddess:

alright? how would they kiss again?
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by theDEVILisHERE: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Launcher:

I've heard about many things done with voodoo, but I've never witnessed it. Until I do.......... no I don't believe it exist

cool

Just know the physical and meta-physical knowledge, sciences and technologies/tricknologies are 2 sides of the same coin, 1 and the same.

In our original state we had all the knowledge but in this phase of our existence majority of these knowledge is with held from the public for reasons I don't have time to explain

This is why u have the occult
Occult aka secret group aka secret society is where many of the knowledge is taught

And even at it is reduced to low level even for the occult with highest degrees (highest is 12degrees is highest of in occult while the total nmbr is 360degrees)

Point is ur so called science is less than 1% of the real thing
matter of fact the one given to public in schools etc is a fraud lol

Ur leaders are not controlling u all by accident

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.