Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (144827 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / I Think My Pastor Is A Womanizer, He Winks At Me And Leaks His Lips When We See / Woman Gets Stuck To A Man While having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Kingdolo(m): 4:28am On Jun 24, 2018
He got glued. Lucky it wasn't his joystick grin .
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by ITbomb(m): 5:45am On Jun 24, 2018
omoadeleye:
Emo re oo grin grin scientists oo abi unreligious person what's happening here? They will be like, when the salivary gland missed with the other salivary gland the end result which is ptyalin formed will formed a gluecose (gum) making them to attract together.
Sense will not kill you my brother grin
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by EweduAfonja(f): 5:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Tonka:
Africans I hail una ooooo

so you wan spoil this fine sister by making her a meme
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by XingXhang(m): 6:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Tonka:
Africans I hail una ooooo

Before you know, this lady will start trending on her twitter saying, 'I opened my mouth that way because...'
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by whirlout: 6:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Why do you bloggers on here like peddling fake stories. Do some investigative work before posting jibberish. I happen to know this story and this was no kissing where someone's lip got stuck. The guy was cheating on the lady in the picture. As payback, the lady pretended she was going for a kiss and bit the guys lip and wont let go.

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Tonka: 6:32am On Jun 24, 2018
XingXhang:

Before you know, this lady will start trending on her twitter saying, 'I opened my mouth that way because...'

Na her tym jor
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by sauceEEP(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Disgusting
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by nick50(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2018
see their faces like mama shaibu
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by czarina(f): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2018
tollyboy5:

I just have to watch the video clearly and man was trying to move backward but she was trying held his lip firm there's a disconnection and when the people around and the camera man got closer they held themselves firm. Simple they where caught and force to do that. Don't promote ignorance
You take your lectures elsewhere too
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by czarina(f): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2018
Burgerlomo:

Make I go get my dictionary ready before they get here cool
they're here already
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by damscoded: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2018
[b][/b]Chai Africa, Why ar we so like dis
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Bullhari007(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Judas kiss
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by JuanDeDios: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2018
czarina:
Waiting for our "scientific" brethren to explain this like they did with the "captivus/captiva" whatever
NOTHING to explain here. You really believe this? Does it even LOOK real? How can lips "gum" together? They ate superglue ni? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Kokaine(m): 7:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Launcher:

Ignorance & unwillingness to learn....... the source of backwardness in most Nigerians. Even from the pictures, you couldn't see she deliberately bit his lips & won't let go.

Go to other platforms and watch the video with audio not like the one Op posted to fit his spiritual story and watch till the end where a man was telling her to free the man but was muttering no.

Must everything be spiritual to you guys?
i dont think she was acting in this video. it looks to me like she couldnt actually disengage whether it was her biting or not
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Rhaspody(m): 8:05am On Jun 24, 2018
thank God for saving me from the temptations of married women in jalingo during NYSC. this could have been my story if I had allowed beauty to confuse me
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Launcher: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2018
noble2faith:

Eleribu... Keep deceiving urself
Not surprised! I blame your god who gave you no brain
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Launcher: 8:15am On Jun 24, 2018
canDy4eva:
...my dear it's really pathetic that Nigerians and Africa as a whole have refused to use their brains and be logical about issues and only attribute all that happens to voodoo. I weep for Africa.

I sometimes wish I don't have to live with most spiritual people........facts would be staring at them in the face but would choose to stick to the lying side

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by innocential3032(m): 8:19am On Jun 24, 2018
I fear africa with voodoo sha
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Launcher: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2018
Kokaine:
i dont think she was acting in this video. it looks to me like she couldnt actually disengage whether it was her biting or not
The video was muted so the ignorant ones would easily believe. Saw the same video on Instagram with audio, the man whose lips was being bit was trying to slap her & then a man begged her to leave the man & she said no

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by BBCwelbeck: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2018
cool coollet me sit properly before i talk
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Obierika(m): 8:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Fake story
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by goldman777: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2018
In donald Trump's voice (The fake news media won't tell you the truth) grin
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by narorose(f): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2018
Dirty!wat is there in d man that can attract d woman? Hissing
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 24, 2018
czarina:
Waiting for our "scientific" brethren to explain this like they did with the "captivus/captiva" whatever

Thank you, its their comments I have been waiting for.
They might name this "Lipsticheous Captivity'. grin ppl.

Tell them jazz exists dem go say na lie.

smh
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 24, 2018
Launcher:

Ignorance & unwillingness to learn....... the source of backwardness in most Nigerians. Even from the pictures, you couldn't see she deliberately bit his lips & won't let go.

Go to other platforms and watch the video with audio not like the one Op posted to fit his spiritual story and watch till the end where a man was telling her to free the man but was muttering no.

Their igonrance boggles the mind, how can a people be so Adamantly dumb?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 24, 2018
Africans and ignorance, for those Accrediting this stunt to Voodoo, if voodoo is that Powerfull why has voodoo not helped Africa out of poverty?
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by aribasoye1: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2018
The man self don old
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Mynews: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Ojo gbogbo n tole
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by waldigit: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Launcher:

Yes, that's because the spiritual is the controlling and processing unit for the physical.
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by Kokaine(m): 9:32am On Jun 24, 2018
Launcher:

The video was muted so the ignorant ones would easily believe. Saw the same video on Instagram with audio, the man whose lips was being bit was trying to slap her & then a man begged her to leave the man & she said no
okkayy... this makes more sense to me now. thanks.
Re: Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) by emerich(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2018
Ytea:
grin grin grin grin The two kissers, as you've made me laugh, God will make you laugh by ungumming(sic) your lips.
Succulent breast you have got in your dp....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Caught Daughter With Her Boyfriend In Ebonyi Having Sex (Video) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.