Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) (5333 Views)

Man Who Makes A Fortune Selling Crayfish In Abuja Recently Got Married(Photos) / Game Of Thrones Stars Announce Their Engagement / Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by stano2(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oh
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by stano2(m): 9:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oh!!
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by Sirfeeking(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
Donkaz:
can't wait for this series to resume
Same here bro,I wish them happy married life.

Explorers well done sir...
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by niyot124: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
swiz123:
So, jon snow seriously married this vulture.

I won't watch that series anymore

As in... .Never liked her or her character in the GOT.

Oh my Jon snow kiss

But they seem happy which is what matters.
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by mikool007(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
Congrats to The GOT family
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
My Hollywood crush is taken by the wildling. HML to them. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by chillychill(f): 10:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
olasaad:

He can now bend the kneel

Lol he can now do what the men in d south does for there ladies with their tongues to her too... lipsrsealed cheesy smiley.

if u no u no grin
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7308653_image47382_jpegc6d5ea339f11a0db846b08107f13d5a4

I really don't know these people MUCH tongue, but this right here is one iconic car. One of the most rugged off-road vehicle to grace the earth. Even the Queen 'has' one. HML to them.

2 Likes

Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by mayze: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
swiz123:
So, jon snow seriously married this vulture.

I won't watch that series anymore
grin grin grin this really cracked me up...lmao..why na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by thelastmediator: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2018
I like the simplicity of the event. Marriage should be about love not asoebi.

1 Like

Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hehe if na Jim Iyke now, all of nollywood must buy asoebi..even Mr Ibu and Ukwa must buy too grin grin grin
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by theapeman4: 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2018
I love the way he gave her mouth action!

That was lovely!
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
TissuePaper:
Fine boys usually marry not so fine girls..who else noticed undecided
not totally true
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by DaveChapelle: 12:20am On Jun 24, 2018
niyot124:

As in... .Never liked her or her character in the GOT.

Oh my Jon snow kiss

But they seem happy which is what matters.

you do realise that's just fiction right
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by DaveChapelle: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7308653_image47382_jpegc6d5ea339f11a0db846b08107f13d5a4

I really don't know these people MUCH tongue, but this right here is one iconic car. One of the most rugged off-road vehicle to grace the earth. Even the Queen 'has' one. HML to them.

if na 9ja nau, nah helicopter dem go use
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 12:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Congrats
Beautiful couples beautiful kids loading
Can't wait for 2019
GOT loading
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by DaveChapelle: 12:23am On Jun 24, 2018
All these people saying she's not fine...You want to marry her? God gave everybody 1 private part and you can't have more than one person at a time, except you are in a 3some or fivesome. Anyway, my point is, somebody has to marry someone. So, whether she's fine or not, she married him, and i think they have a good story to tell their kids which not so many critics do

1 Like

Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by 9jaBloke: 1:14am On Jun 24, 2018
& Arya had to show up in her faceless men apparel.

Sansa my WC
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 24, 2018
After simulating sex with her in season 3 he just had to make her his!! grin grin Happy married life to them cheesy
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by Abeos(m): 4:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Such a classical British wedding happy married life to them smiley
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by Nobody: 4:20am On Jun 24, 2018
John snow my man carry on

N0w I know why both blended perfectly during their acting sessions cos they have been fucckkng before the sett.
I still downloaded that part long time ago.. Knew something strong was going between the two never knew it was real like this.

Goodluck to them as real life couples. kiss
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by pacino26(m): 5:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Guess this is the only marriage in GOT that is not ending with a bloodbath. grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 24, 2018
This is beautiful, you guys should hurry up and complete the games of throne story.
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by blingxx(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2018
vincentjk:
Am i the only one who have never watched this movie?

u really need to watch it
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 1:47am On Jun 25, 2018
You know nothing

John snow
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by TiffanyJ(f): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2018
Dottore:
Oh so lovely. I'd tell my Igbo brothers to make that man's attire to trend in Nigeria. I mean the man in the second picture.
That's a kilt. It is worn by the Scots. It''s like a traditional clothe for the men
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by enomakos(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2018
Happy married life kit and rose
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by JeffreyVanAgu(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Finally, they have been dating for quite some time now.
Re: Two Game Of Thrones Stars, Jon Snow And Rose Leslie Got Married(Photos) by Lordxeer(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Where are the Lannisters?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Wedding That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / UBA Account Owner Help Me Out With This — PayPal Withdrawal and Africard / My Fiancé Mother Swear For Me After I Kicked Her Daughter Out Of My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.