Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! (1573 Views)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fight Over Whose Boobs Are Better / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Teamsexdoll. grin

Re: 15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! by Godmother(f): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
This thread makes no sense.

Want FREE data? Check my signature.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
Godmother:
This thread makes no sense.

Want FREE data? Check my signature.
I dont just know why it makes sense to me

4 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! by delishpot: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
Who is forcing the person to date women? Go and buy one and rest with your life.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 24, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

I dont just know why it makes sense to me

Careful bro, a red pill fvcking a doll seems beta to me. Shouldn't a red piller be spinning plates than dolls.

Note: not a red piller but I read a lot on stuff though I find red pill interesting
Re: 15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:29am On Jun 24, 2018
pcguru1:

Careful bro, a red pill fvcking a doll seems beta to me. Shouldn't a red piller be spinning plates than dolls.

Note: not a red piller but I read a lot on stuff though I find red pill interesting
Red Pill is not equal to manhoes or Players. go read more. Red Pill is simply being awoke to the reality and truth that "Women are not the victims society makes it look like but men are the Victims being used as work slaves and Sacrificial Lambs in wars etc". Red Pillers come in many groups, one of which is MGTOW. those brothers will never marry and some, the Monks, have even stopped fvcking women. the group of Red Pill you're talking about are the PUAs. those cats live for pvssy. and are Players. but they're a small part of the Red Pill.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Red Pill is not equal to manhoes or Players. go read more. Red Pill is simply being awoke to the reality and truth that "Women are not the victims society makes it look like but men are the Victims being used as work slaves and Sacrificial Lambs in wars etc". Red Pillers come in many groups, one of which is MGTOW. those brothers will never marry and some, the Monks, have even stopped fvcking women. the group of Red Pill you're talking about are the PUAs. those cats live for pvssy. and are Players. but they're a small part of the Red Pill.

Yeah I read alot on MGTOW especially when you comes to alimony, child support and stuff really guys in the western world go through a lot of shit as the law backs women more than men, I think its the treason most foreign men are getting married to women with traditional culture in mind like Africans and Asian.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! by delishpot: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
pcguru1:

Yeah I read alot on MGTOW especially when you comes to alimony, child support and stuff really guys in the western world go through a lot of shit as the law backs women more than men, I think its the treason most foreign men are getting married to women with traditional culture in mind like Africans and Asian.

Hahaha, when women face such challenges they call it culture ba? If dem like they should swallow red whale.
Re: 15 Reasons Why Sexdolls Are Better Than Woman! by Chubhie: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
The few I've been able to read confirmed stuffs I've come to the conclusion that its a defect in the female specie. My great grandma, grandma, mother,aunties, sisters, ex's, even prophetess etc. Only very few females become consciously aware of the defects and then put in the required work and discipline to transcend them.

I understand it and don't judge it. Males also have theirs. It's all part of the human condition.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Reason For Your Last Breakup And How Long Did It Last? / 50 Million Per Month Without Doing Anything — To Be Deleted / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.