Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? (7986 Views)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Which Lady Would You Smash Among These Ladies? / Guys. Who Would You Choose Among These Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by MrCork: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Hisduchess:

am a virgin, educated, literate, with no tribal marks (((( real talk)))) tongue

..serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. ..when I vIst Nigeria. .I like u to sit on my lap for 5 second with that yor pillow case nyansh. ....I wanna whisper somtin sexxxy in yor ear..maybe somtin I like to do 2 it....we need to discuss!((u feel me)) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by zicoraads: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

..serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. ..when I vIst Nigeria. .I like u to sit on my lap for 5 second with that yor pillow cases nyansh. ....I wanna whisper somtin sexxxy in yor ear..maybe somtin I like to do 2 it....we need to discuss!((u feel me)) wink
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by mimimile93: 10:55am On Jun 24, 2018
None...
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2018
Virgin+Educated+Rich+Loyal+Neat
Or nothing else! angry
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Cholls(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Saff:
Why can’t I just be the full package ?
my sister pick one abeg
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Burgerlomo: 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
I choose D cool
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by isidiwent: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pick from the choice.... I know you have yours
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sounds hot
MrCork:

..serrrrrrrrrioooooooously. ..when I vIst Nigeria. .I like u to sit on my lap for 5 second with that yor pillow case nyansh. ....I wanna whisper somtin sexxxy in yor ear..maybe somtin I like to do 2 it....we need to discuss!((u feel me)) wink

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by isidiwent: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Sounds hot
pillow lust
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by LordShiva97(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
but there are people in this world that are the complete package

Are you one of them Jess?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by LordShiva97(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
I will choose number 1, na beauty i go chop ? �
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by newtral01(f): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
[odikwarisky..have you seen a leopard change the spots?well its ur choicequote author=PromiseUche post=68761485]B, she will stop the runs as soon as we get married. Then I will enroll her in sch.

Old things/sins are forgiven.[/quote]
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by terrezo2002(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
a and d
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Hisduchess(f): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

virgins don't do such tongue
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by uwa1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Really confused.... Dis op self... I 'll go with F... Don't ask me why..
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by MrCork: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hisduchess:

virgins don't do such tongue

..don't worry. .I have other great plans &:alot to teach you:

B.job.....rimming. ..rim job. .salad toss...basket...back shot entrance. ..palato jumbo....French kiss..Gagging. .deep throat...Swallow ...PICK YOR CHOICE!! .
cheesy
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
LordShiva97:

Are you one of them Jess?
are you Indian, what inspired your username
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by lottomkyes200: 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Non at all because all those thing beauty, educational neatness etc without character is all zero.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
A...A... A... A
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by LilSfc(m): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Am currently dating A
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by chigoizie7(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
None of the above without a very good character.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by isidiwent: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
LilSfc:
Am currently dating A
Sure
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by DeSepiero(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
A or F
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by MikaelsonRx(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
F
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by isidiwent: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Jman06(m): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
D

My education can serve the two of us.

She has to be pretty, neat and a good home keeper. Always keeping my house sparkling clean, then I'm good to go with her.
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by isidiwent: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jman06:
D

My education can serve the two of us.

She has to be pretty, neat and a good home keeper. Always keeping my house sparkling clean, then I'm good to go with her.
D group
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Hisduchess(f): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

..don't worry. .I have other great plans &:alot to teach you:

B.job.....rimming. ..rim job. .salad toss...basket...back shot entrance. ..palato jumbo....French kiss..Gagging. .deep throat...Swallow ...PICK YOR CHOICE!! .
cheesy

Mrcork are you high?
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by isidiwent: 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hisduchess:

Mrcork are you high?
Mr cork,
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by isidiwent: 6:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Virgin is good ooh!!!
Re: Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? by Sigmabond(m): 7:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Hisduchess:

am a virgin, educated, literate, with no tribal marks (((( real talk)))) tongue

Ok! I am available. Come and pay my groom price.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / .... / FAQ on Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.