Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (36561 Views)

DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter / DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by SUNPET01: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
mynaijadj:
Same ol same ol....Wonder what APC campaign slogan will be for 2019 election. Definitely not CHANGE.

They called it #Progress# lol set of confused Malady Humans clamining Leaders
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by bedspread: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
IT is well
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by mgbadike81: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
fatahtalks:
It's only in Nigeria we attach sentiment to everything. If he was a shortee to Nnamdi Kanu who has ran away. FG has every right to arrest him. Shame on all the igbo senator and rep members that watched the reduction of all the major projects in SS. Including the second Niger bridge and the airport.
'shortee ' indeed. only the court that granted the bail can order his arrest. DSS are acting contrary to the law.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Ziggylady(f): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Big blow to zombies..ehyahh!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Mostfavoured010(m): 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Let's see what will follow,
Let me give you money for your gift cards at a good rate, don't bring used cards and pretends it not, WhatsApp 09025744953
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by AWHA: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
Only God can save this country from unfriendly politicians. Their interest is personal.
Arresting some one without disclosing the reason for the arrest is inhumane, but what can we do.
This is what we get being a Nigerian in this dispensation.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by TheUbermensch: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
mynaijadj:
Same ol same ol....Wonder what APC campaign slogan will be for 2019 election. Definitely not CHANGE.

Nope rather it'd be CONTINUATION.

What they are continuing I know not.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by tiwasiaife(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2018
fatahtalks:
It's only in Nigeria we attach sentiment to everything. If he was a shortee to Nnamdi Kanu who has ran away. FG has every right to arrest him. Shame on all the igbo senator and rep members that watched the reduction of all the major projects in SS. Including the second Niger bridge and the airport.

Army invaded kanus house took him away or killed him while his case is still in court
why not allow court to convict him
my dear today is KANU or igbos but tomorrow maybe urs.
We are in Nigeria be careful how u side the government that is tyrannical .
gun doesn't know who supports who.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by partnerbiz4: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
at last
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by sexyking1: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
mynaijadj:
They have changed to PROGRESS
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lonelydora: 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
mynaijadj:

Progress
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lovat(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
fatahtalks:
I will explain to you the size of your brain if you can get the word * Surety* into your skull.

DSS don't have any right to arrest him since the court hasn't declared so and it's the job of the Police to effect such arrest.

I just wasted my time explaining all these to you because your brain can't assimilate it

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by AnanseK(m): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

.... and his opposition to the reduction of the Enugu airport budget.

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-senator-abaribe-released-dss/

Was he arrested by Senators? They, Senators, slashed the budget against the wish of all Nigerians and against the wish of the President.

1 Like

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by ocelot2006(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
'can't say I'm surprised. The Senator has been quite vocal against the Bihari administration (and rightfully so).

3 Likes

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Ojiofor: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nothing do you able Senator.
Kai Buhari!
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by kodlins(f): 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by kutchs: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2018
AnanseK:

Was he arrested by Senators? They, Senators, slashed the budget against the wish of all Nigerians and against the wish of the President.
Against which Nigerians?

You and Buhari are chewing more than you can swallow believe me.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by oneligeria: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
fatahtalks:
b

When the NASS passed a bill to rearrange the order of elections, President Buhari said "No" and issued a veto.....He followed up his veto with a nice letter to the National Assembly detailing his reasons for not signing.

He did not wail....he did not speak english....he vetoed....remember?

So why has he not vetoed the 2018 budget?why is he wailing? Because the elections are more important than the budget....simple.

APC House
APC Senate
APC Executive

we have never passed a budget without drama.

You hold 2018 budget until June, you cannot conference with your Legislative and pass a budget. If the NASS cut the budget to fuel that Presidential Jet would you sign?

For the records, It is not the National Assembly that cut budget for Enugu Airport terminal.....it is APC Government of President Buhari cut the budget for Enugu Airport terminal.

I so post.

Kalu Aja

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by eliquid: 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
People have been asking me questions on the starting dates, how to apply and requirements for most recruitment opportunities in Nigeria. I took out time to update information on these questions and below, you will find the links to most recruitment opportunities in Nigeria. I tried to give precise answers to the FAQ related to each recruitment. Feel free to comment in the comment box of the web pages which you need more clarifications on. We also send constant updates to our subscribers, so you can subscribe to the site for more updates.
http://www.recruitmentbeam.com/nigerian-navy-recruitment/
http://www.recruitmentbeam.com/civil-defence-recruitment/
http://www.recruitmentbeam.com/nafdac-recruitment/
http://www.recruitmentbeam.com/nigerian-immigration-service-recruitment/
http://www.recruitmentbeam.com/nigerian-army-recruitment/
http://www.recruitmentbeam.com/firs-recruitment/
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by eliquid: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
fatahtalks:

It is the court that should give the order and not the executive.

Moreover why should your "god" go to kill somebody that he has a case with in the court? Is that not insanity in conjunction with immortality?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by OfficialAPCNig: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
I don't know when yorubas will learn to stand up with their own.
As long as they have yoruba moslems, they will never.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by ivandragon: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
a couple of morally challenged pmb hailers are defending an act that is best suited for a dictatorial regime.

they forget that there is always a tomorrow & power is transient...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by SarkinYarki: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
fatahtalks:

Learn how to spell surety before talking nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
lovat:
I will explain to you the size of your brain if you can get the word * Surety* into your skull.

DSS don't have any right to arrest him since the court hasn't declared so and it's the job of the Police to effect such arrest.

I just wasted my time explaining all these to you because your brain can't assimilate it

You really wasted your time indeed.

His brain can't comprehend it: squeezing blood out of a rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Learn how to spell surety before talking nonsense

He is "correct" sir. He spelt it in a way that is commensurate with his "short" (dwarf) understanding and IQ level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Emepresh(f): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2018
Alasaala!
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Hedonisst: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
fatahtalks:
You must be a senseless idiot. "Nnamdi Kanu who has run away". Are you not incredibly stupid? Soldiers stormed a person's house in a violent raid, killed numerous people -and possibly even killed the man in question or whisked him away, and yet you're foolishly claiming that he ran away and talking about holding his surety responsible. What kind of brainless and utterly disgusting animals are you people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by degamemaster(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
fatahtalks:

Don't expose your ignorance here. If his arrest must be connected to Nnamdi KANU as you and other zombies wants us to believe, there must be a pronouncement and warrant of arrest by a competent court of jurisdiction if he has been served earlier notices .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by degamemaster(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hedonisst:
You must be a senseless idiot. "Nnamdi Kanu who has run away". Are you not incredibly stupid? Soldiers stormed a person's house in a violent raid, killed numerous people -and possibly even killed the man in question or whisked him away, and yet you're foolishly claiming that he ran away and talking about holding his surety responsible. What kind of brainless and utterly disgusting animals are you people?

The zombie you quoted have no active brains hence, his senseless comments. L

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You arrest, detain such a public figure for days and release him, yet no public statement. Are we in a military regime
That's how the zoo an uncivilized jungle treat her taxpayers citizens.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Remands Sowore, Olawale Bakare, Co-Defendant In DSS Custody / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.