Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (36559 Views)

DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter / DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Talknochip(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
Naija, one week, One trouble!.. Smh
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by bobaydavid(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
But to be sincere, Nigeria is a very difficult Country to govern compare to other many States around. If they do this, they don't know how to do it, if they do otherwise, they should have done better. Critically speaking, I don't think there's nothing that will eventually satisfy us in this Country. A high placed man was Invited for questioning by the NPF for one thing or the other. Instead of us to give them some accolades, at least making attempt to investigate an ongoing matter. We are at the demoralizing perspective. What a Pity.

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Goodman56(m): 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
zombies are too many here ooo. like APC like prograss .
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by gidgiddy: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2018
fatahtalks:
It's only in Nigeria we attach sentiment to everything. If he was a shortee to Nnamdi Kanu who has ran away. FG has every right to arrest him. Shame on all the igbo senator and rep members that watched the reduction of all the major projects in SS. Including the second Niger bridge and the airport.

How can you be arresting him for Nnamdi Kanu running away when his case about Nnamdi Kanu is already in court and coming up soon? Where is the wisdom of arresting a person for a case already in court?

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2018
mgbadike81:
I'm afraid that the 2019 elections would be rigged starting from Intimidation of opposition figures.
Tey Tey

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Aguata1stson(m): 12:24am On Jun 24, 2018
fatahtalks:
It's only in Nigeria we attach sentiment to everything. If he was a shortee to Nnamdi Kanu who has ran away. FG has every right to arrest him. Shame on all the igbo senator and rep members that watched the reduction of all the major projects in SS. Including the second Niger bridge and the airport.

it is only the Court and not DSS that should order his arrest, and the bench warrant would be issued by the Judge handling the case and not a Magistrate
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by searchlight: 12:25am On Jun 24, 2018
fatahtalks:
you are brainless I must reiterate. Kanu case is in court and he has a date with the court. who authorised the arrest and why can't they wait for the court to decide. OK the arrested a high profile lawmaker like him and detained him for 2 days without making a statement. that means they can arrest and kill ordinary citizen and nothing will happen. we are back to the old ways of 1985 and when we say that Nigeria is a zoo then you don't have to ask us why
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by mercenary: 12:38am On Jun 24, 2018
mynaijadj:
Same ol same ol....Wonder what APC campaign slogan will be for 2019 election. Definitely not CHANGE.
The mad people said its now progress
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by romme2u: 1:36am On Jun 24, 2018
ednut1:
May everyone who voted and foisted this tyrant on us never go unpunished. Amen

embarassed

what of people that refuse to go out and vote nkor (for PDP)

The millions disenfranchise by the PVC machine like GEJ without access to manual register for accreditation

Finally the millions without PVC as some of them were gunning for passport/dollars to fly out instead of voting

A country of over 150 million people recorded less than 50 million vote in a general election.........We have a long way to go
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Hayyan22: 1:48am On Jun 24, 2018
Luciferlove:
The fight against opposition wont change the mindset of the people...our mind are made up!!!
Which people are u refering to?those with pvc's or keyboard warrious?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by edupedia: 3:59am On Jun 24, 2018
ednut1:

....Failed Prayer....
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by edupedia: 4:02am On Jun 24, 2018
obyback:
Yeye his opposition to the reduction of the Enugu airport budget.
Was the reduction not done by the senate?

...dont mind the gongoshus and edidares... no reasoning, no logic...just writing nonsense on Nairaland...
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by sunbilor(m): 4:20am On Jun 24, 2018
fatahtalks:
3 people signed surety for Nnamdi Kanu. Why only Abaribe? Why now he raised concern about budget padding in the power ministry where he has oversight function. Keep on supporting evil.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Baroba(m): 5:09am On Jun 24, 2018
ednut1:

I day a big amen, a weak and docile Jonathan is a million times better than this animal called Buhari, I wonder where the Sai Buhari crowd have disappeared to..
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Skyloloprince(m): 5:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Fake news he is still in detention, I just left his house
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by ashjay001(m): 5:43am On Jun 24, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
And were are those spin doctors claiming he was arrested for his IPOB connection.

If they knew, they were gonna release him, this early, why arrest him secretly, in d first instance?

At least, let it be known, u're inviting him for questioning. Awon ode. Creating, unnecessary politically stupid situations, at all timesangry

And, d dullard, has refused to sanction, those security chiefs, giving his govt, a bad name
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by opribo(m): 6:02am On Jun 24, 2018
Whu dodnt they try this bullshit with senator Saraki. They know those they cam use to shineas thpuh thry are doing something.

The igbos allowed this in them selves. If they had in unison demanded the immediate release of mazi Nnamdi Kanu as they are doing up north for El Zakzaky would they have the gut to just detain a whole representative of a people just like that without any reason given to the people.

Igbos! Igbos!! Igbos!!! go and think deeply about yourselves and what you want for your yourselves.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lexy2014: 6:04am On Jun 24, 2018
survivor1986:
I wonder why Buhari doesn't wear military uniform.

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by freeze001(f): 6:22am On Jun 24, 2018
fatahtalks:

First, it's 'surety' not 'shortee'. Secondly, was he the only surety? Why weren't others arrested? So being a surety automatically qualifies him for arrest without notice or reason? When did standing surety become a crime?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lexy2014: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2018
bobaydavid:
But to be sincere, Nigeria is a very difficult Country to govern compare to other many States around. If they do this, they don't know how to do it, if they do otherwise, they should have done better. Critically speaking, I don't think there's nothing that will eventually satisfy us in this Country. A high placed man was Invited for questioning by the NPF for one thing or the other. Instead of us to give them some accolades, at least [b]making attempt to investigate an ongoing matter. [/b]We are at the demoralizing perspective. What a Pity.
was it NPF that arrested d "high placed man"? Pls what ongoing matter are they investigating?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by maasoap(m): 6:51am On Jun 24, 2018
ednut1:

Is it not democracy again? Too many animals in this country!
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by maasoap(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2018
Baroba:

I day a big amen, a weak and docile Jonathan is a million times better than this animal called Buhari, I wonder where the Sai Buhari crowd have disappeared to..

Disappeared? Lol. May be you shouldn't worry yourself about their whereabouts, 2019 presidential election is the corner, you will definitely meet them at the polling units. Awon alariwo lasan.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by ivanG07(m): 6:58am On Jun 24, 2018
mgbadike81:
I'm afraid that the 2019 elections would be rigged starting from Intimidation of opposition figures.
dont be afraid of rigging or intimidation,all these will work against them,wen we get to the bridge,we know how to cross it.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by phase1: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2018
The kind of tyranny and state-sponsored killings that will befall Nigeria if buhari wins 2019 will be unprecedented in the annals of nigerian history. We know the tyrant wants to kill more right now the only thing mitigating him is his 2019 re-election.

The only way to prevent the chaos and bloodletting that buhari really hunger for is to do everything within human and spiritual powers to stop him.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by GMBuhari: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2018
I brought out my dick and pissed on this thread because of brainless LiePobians running their mouth up and down

You weren't there when he was signing release condition for Kanu

You don't know any other atrocities he may have committed

Because Frankly you don't know him

DSS stands for Department of State Security , It is fashioned from Department of Homeland Security (USA) if it is not for a national issue , DSS wouldn't have picked him up , at least not under this regime because i saw DSS forcing people to vote PDP and Jonathan still lost 3 years ago

So his arrest has to do with national security , Be afraid of what you don't know , DSS has a mind of it's own, Buhari doesn't need to send them But i bet idiots will still find fault in my writeup
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by plainol(m): 8:01am On Jun 24, 2018
To the Federal govt.

If Nnamdi Kanu violated his bail condition, was invading his house the answer or was it the army that gave the bail conditions to him?

Buhari is just toying with our brain, that man has and can never change. He is sectarian and wickedly mischievous.

I still believe Nnamdi Kanu was abducted by the military. Buhari planned it.

I dislike that man with passion.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by ednut1(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2018
maasoap:

Is it not democracy again? Too many animals in this country!
tongue
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by gratiaeo(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2018
bobaydavid:
But to be sincere, Nigeria is a very difficult Country to govern compare to other many States around. If they do this, they don't know how to do it, if they do otherwise, they should have done better. Critically speaking, I don't think there's nothing that will eventually satisfy us in this Country. A high placed man was Invited for questioning by the NPF for one thing or the other. Instead of us to give them some accolades, at least making attempt to investigate an ongoing matter. We are at the demoralizing perspective. What a Pity.
It's like some of you zombies brain are working anticlockwise. If i may ask you what is the difference between invitation and arrest?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 24, 2018
Please can somebody explain to me where the work of the police ends and the dss starts and vise versa.

The other time police invited saraki and wanted to arrest dino, last two days dss arrested abaribe.

What are the functions of dss?
Are they constitutionally warranted to arrest citizens alongside police?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by front4line: 8:51am On Jun 24, 2018
CaptJeffry:
You arrest, detain such a public figure for days and release him, yet no public statement. Are we in a military regime

What is public about that lunatic from Biafra ?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Drekaz(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2018
[color=#990000]
ednut1:

AMEN!!!!!!
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Halexgos3(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2018
FG has not given the outcome of the warrant arrest of Sen Abaribe. If opposing the reduction of the budget of Enugu airport is the case, then what authorize it freedom of speech. The south East senator in National Assembly should be convinced before the reduce of the budget

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fashola Says "Some States Have Almost 24 Hours Supply" / Maryam Babangida Is Dead! / The APC Delegates & Governors That Visited Buhari In London (Names, Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53