Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention (36562 Views)

DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / Orji Uzor-kalu: I Picked Abaribe From The Gutter / DSS Releases Omoyele Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Awoleesu(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2018
fatahtalks:
It's only in Nigeria we attach sentiment to everything. If he was a shorteesurety to Nnamdi Kanu who has ran away. FG has every right to arrest him. Shame on all the igbo senator and rep members that watched the reduction of all the major projects in SSSE. Including the second Niger bridge and the airport.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by Solowande(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2018
ednut1:
May everyone who voted and foisted this tyrant on us never go unpunished. Amen
Amen
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by geo4c: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2018
mynaijadj:
Same ol same ol....Wonder what APC campaign slogan will be for 2019 election. Definitely not CHANGE.

Hav'nt you heard

Its PROGRESS
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by kettykings: 10:35am On Jun 24, 2018
fatahtalks:
It's only in Nigeria we attach sentiment to everything. If he was a shortee to Nnamdi Kanu who has ran away. FG has every right to arrest him. Shame on all the igbo senator and rep members that watched the reduction of all the major projects in SS. Including the second Niger bridge and the airport.

i support this but the FG first should arrest those who declared operation python dance that caused NK to either be abducted or die or be chased away
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by MrI2015(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Enyinnaya! Enyinnaya!! Enyinnaya!!!

Okirikiri ka-ana agba ukwu ose....ada ari ya elu..
Odogwu.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by poseidon12: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
One of the few real men we have in the Senate and Nigeria. Majority of Nigerian men are just ladies that happen to have d*cks. That is why the tribalist Buhari and a few of his Fulani brothers are able to hijack Nigeria for themselves.
Military service should be compulsory in Nigeria in order to help raise men.
Keep up your bravery Senator Abaribe. Tribalist Buhari can go to hell.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by bobaydavid(m): 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
gratiaeo:

It's like some of you zombies brain are working anticlockwise. If i may ask you what is the difference between invitation and arrest?

Arrest is an Apprehension of a person. A legal restraint, a seizure, it can also be referred to as an act of taking into custody.
Invitation is the act of soliciting, to summon, to request for someones company. So can u see he was Solicited for, to make enquiries of some Information relating to their scope of work. The Media just make so many tinx Complicated just for there gains.
Ori e ti ko fe pe yen. Who his the anticlockwise now. Mumu
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by bobaydavid(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
lexy2014:
was it NPF that arrested d "high placed man"? Pls what ongoing matter are they investigating?

Actually it is the Department of State Security Service that invited him for questioning. It was related to Kanu, the IPOB leader, relating to his whereabout and details that can connect the department to him. The NPF and the DSS are both security Operatives that report Security analysis and details to the President. Thou DSS is Controlled Under the Presidency through the NSA and the Nigeria Police through NPF. It was a mistake though if we are to analyze and break it down Distinctively and Figuratively.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
bobaydavid:

Actually it is the Department of State Security Service that invited him for questioning. It was related to Kanu, the IPOB leader, relating to his whereabout and details that can connect the department to him. The NPF and the DSS are both security Operatives that report Security analysis and details to the President. Thou DSS is Controlled Under the Presidency through the NSA and the Nigeria Police through NPF. It was a mistake though if we are to analyze and break it down Distinctively and Figuratively.
Y would d DSS b asking abaribe about kanu's whereabouts?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by bobaydavid(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2018
lexy2014:
Y would d DSS b asking abaribe about kanu's whereabouts?
You know Intelligence and Information are very crucial key when you work with the Securities. They must have had something that has to do with the Man and Kanu.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by PFRB: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2018
bobaydavid:

You know Intelligence and Information are very crucial key when you work with the Securities. They must have had something that has to do with the Man and Kanu.

Like in Saraki and Dino melaye?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by BAILMONEY: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2018
okomile:
Taaaaaaaaaaaaa

If he breaks the law, they should say.

Animals in human skin.

Am afonja muslim and Nigerian
Let us speak in unity and truth.

2050 is round the corner grin
WE SABI UNA WELLA
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by okomile(f): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2018
BAILMONEY:
WE SABI UNA WELLA

I am not a Muslim.
Dont re write what I wrote!!!!!!!!

If you have nothing to say, Waka pass!!!!
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by BAILMONEY: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2018
okomile:

I am not a Muslim.
Dont re write what I wrote!!!!!!!!

If you have nothing to say, Waka pass!!!!
STOP DENYING YOUR RELIGION MY FRIEND angry
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
bobaydavid:

y would d govt b so obsessed and dedicate resources collecting intelligence on an unarmed secessionist group when there are more pressing issues like people being slaughtered on a daily basis in d middle belt and zamfara?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by okomile(f): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
BAILMONEY:
STOP DENYING YOUR RELIGION MY FRIEND angry

No need to argue with a retard like you
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by BAILMONEY: 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
okomile:

bros calm down nowgrin stop exposing mesad
LOL OK grin
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by potterdon: 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
fatahtalks:
It's only in Nigeria we attach sentiment to everything. If he was a shortee to Nnamdi Kanu who has ran away. FG has every right to arrest him. Shame on all the igbo senator and rep members that watched the reduction of all the major projects in SS. Including the second Niger bridge and the airport.
mtcheww pointless rantings
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by bobaydavid(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
lexy2014:
y would d govt b so obsessed and dedicate resources collecting intelligence on an unarmed secessionist group when there are more pressing issues like people being slaughtered on a daily basis in d middle belt and zamfara?

You know it is God that will save us in this Country. The issue of secession isn't what the government should handle with levity. It poss more treat to the nation than any other thing you can think of, thou, not trying to undermine and underemphasize the incessant killing across the Nation. Intel is ongoing to bring relative peace to the affected regions.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by okomile(f): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
BAILMONEY:
LOL OK grin

U r a bigot

Lying tongue.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
bobaydavid:

You know it is God that will save us in this Country. The issue of secession isn't what the government should handle with levity. It poss more treat to the nation than any other thing you can think of, thou, not trying to undermine and underemphasize the incessant killing across the Nation. Intel is ongoing to bring relative peace to the affected regions.

Let me get u correctly. So u mean that d threat of secession by an unarmed group of people poses a greater threat 2d unity of this country than a group of murdering herdsmen from.a section of d country who are going around killing Nigerians freely? Y did d intelligence agencies not gather enough intelligence 2 prevent these killings? Y has d intelligence agencies not been able 2 gather enough intelligence to clamp down on these killers? Y are d intelligence agencies getting more results against IPOB an unarmed group of people crying 4 independence and they aren't getting any results at all in preventing d killings of innocent men, women and children at d hands of murderers?U are calling God. What has God got 2do with this? Is it God that controls d military and DSS?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by bobaydavid(m): 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
lexy2014:

Let me get u correctly. So u mean that d threat of secession by an unarmed group of people poses a greater threat 2d unity of this country than a group of murdering herdsmen from.a section of d country who are going around killing Nigerians freely? Y did d intelligence agencies not gather enough intelligence 2 prevent these killings? Y has d intelligence agencies not been able 2 gather enough intelligence to clamp down on these killers? Y are d intelligence agencies getting more results against IPOB an unarmed group of people crying 4 independence and they aren't getting any results at all in preventing d killings of innocent men, women and children at d hands of murderers?U are calling God. What has God got 2do with this? Is it God that controls d military and DSS?

Don't say that oo, remember the leader of IPOB ran out of the Country when it was becoming unbecoming. At a point in time, they were declared terrorist, because you don't know what might happen. It will be Hypocritical to say they ain't armed. A group like that, that has members working across the globe in different facet, some at the security departments, some in agencies some are even thugs. Am not undertaking the emergency and swift action the Federal Government should take in affected States, but I want to state it categorically clear, that Politicians and influencial Beings are one of the agents disturbing and disrupting the peace and Security of this nation. They are doing all this just for Political gains and economic benefits. You won't say cause it's obviously clear and Crystal bold that there's a reason for all this. People are terribly wicked. But I want to believe, that they won't always have it. What goes around, comes around. My heart goes to the Families of those that fell victim of the Unfortunate Massacre and deeply and sincerely sympatize and Emphatically empatize with them. May God receive there souls and grant them Rest.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lexy2014: 6:41am On Jun 26, 2018
bobaydavid:

Don't say that oo, remember the leader of IPOB ran out of the Country when it was becoming unbecoming. At a point in time, they were declared terrorist, because you don't know what might happen. It will be Hypocritical to say they ain't armed. A group like that, that has members working across the globe in different facet, some at the security departments, some in agencies some are even thugs. Am not undertaking the emergency and swift action the Federal Government should take in affected States, but I want to state it categorically clear, that Politicians and influencial Beings are one of the agents disturbing and disrupting the peace and Security of this nation. They are doing all this just for Political gains and economic benefits. You won't say cause it's obviously clear and Crystal bold that there's a reason for all this. People are terribly wicked. But I want to believe, that they won't always have it. What goes around, comes around. My heart goes to the Families of those that fell victim of the Unfortunate Massacre and deeply and sincerely sympatize and Emphatically empatize with them. May God receive there souls and grant them Rest.
unfortunately, all u have written haven't in anyway answered d questions I asked. My questions are thus:
lexy2014:

Let me get u correctly.

1. So u mean that d threat of secession by an unarmed group of people poses a greater threat 2d unity of this country than a group of murdering herdsmen from a section of d country who are going around killing Nigerians freely?

2.Y did d intelligence agencies not gather enough intelligence 2 prevent these killings?

3. Y has d intelligence agencies not been able 2 gather enough intelligence to clamp down on these killers?

4. Y are d intelligence agencies getting more results against IPOB an unarmed group of people crying 4 independence and they aren't getting any results at all in preventing d killings of innocent men, women and children at d hands of murderers?

5. U are calling God. What has God got 2do with this? Is it God that controls d military and DSS?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lexy2014: 7:03am On Jun 26, 2018
bobaydavid:

U say IPOB is armed. Did they take any life? During operation python dance, did they use guns against soldiers? Let's assume u are right that they are armed that's y d govt called them terrorists, y has d govt not called d Fulani herdsmen that are killing people terrorists? Y does d FG not use d same strong arm tactics 4 Fulani herdsmen who also have arms just like u say IPOB has?

I noticed something. When it comes 2d killings in d middle belt, all u do is 2 call God. When it comes 2 IPOB u don't call God. D FG has been negligent in dealing with d issue of securing human life but u are calling God but 4 IPOB u call DSS, intelligence, d army, d security agencies e.t.c. despite they haven't killed a single soul.

Section 14(2b) of d constitution says:

"the SECURITY and welfare of d people is d primary purpose of govt".

But from my interaction with u, u have been looking 4 ways 2 excuse d negligence of d govt in clear cases of murder by d Fulani herdsmen. Here u are blaming politicians. Y has d govt not arrested d said politicians d way it arrested IPOB members? It was buhari who mentioned sometime ago that it was Gaddafi boys that are responsible 4d killings. Earlier d minister of defence said it was Fulani herdsmen but they were killing people cause they were angered by d anti grazing law. Just yday, myetti Allah came out to say that d Fulani herdsmen were responsible 4d killings cause they had 2 revenge d loss of 300cattle. Now, here u are mentioning politicians. Pls name d politicians.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by bobaydavid(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2018
lexy2014:

U say IPOB is armed. Did they take any life? During operation python dance, did they use guns against soldiers? Let's assume u are right that they are armed that's y d govt called them terrorists, y has d govt not called d Fulani herdsmen that are killing people terrorists? Y does d FG not use d same strong arm tactics 4 Fulani herdsmen who also have arms just like u say IPOB has?

I noticed something. When it comes 2d killings in d middle belt, all u do is 2 call God. When it comes 2 IPOB u don't call God. D FG has been negligent in dealing with d issue of securing human life but u are calling God but 4 IPOB u call DSS, intelligence, d army, d security agencies e.t.c. despite they haven't killed a single soul.

Section 14(2b) of d constitution says:

But from my interaction with u, u have been looking 4 ways 2 excuse d negligence of d govt in clear cases of murder by d Fulani herdsmen. Here u are blaming politicians. Y has d govt not arrested d said politicians d way it arrested IPOB members? It was buhari who mentioned sometime ago that it was Gaddafi boys that are responsible 4d killings. Earlier d minister of defence said it was Fulani herdsmen but they were killing people cause they were angered by d anti grazing law. Just yday, myetti Allah came out to say that d Fulani herdsmen were responsible 4d killings cause they had 2 revenge d loss of 300cattle. Now, here u are mentioning politicians. Pls name d politicians.

You know, I must confess. You are very intelligent and brilliant in your Analysis and questions. Your Concern for the Nation and her Citizenry is worthy of Emulations. You see, Governance is a very Complicated and delicate thing. Who the Cap fit, let him wear it is the Politics we play in Nigeria. Remember, Uneasy lies the head that wears the Crown �. The Issue of IPOB and FULANI/FARMERS clash are two different issues, couple with the fact that IPOB are based Personality while Herdsmen are Unbased. If you've been following the past and recent happenings, you realize that IPOB were people we all know. We know there houses, why they want to leave, reasons behind it and the People supporting and giving them backup. They don't even fight in shadows, they come out openly to Protest and agitate. But the FULANI clash isn't the case. Reverse is the case ,when it comes to the earlier analysis, you see that what works for IPOB aren't working for the herdsmen. They work in Shadows, come in the middle of the night, Kill, steal and destroy. What if they are not what we call them? What if they are after something, obviously, they are. What they are after we don't know for sure, but time will tell. When it now comes to the issue of Intelligence, you realize that the government is in a tight corner. Reasons been that, what if they go after some suspected elements and at the end they are not. Wouldn't that result to injustice, At the end of the day? what if the perpertuation continues even after they might have paraded some suspected elements as the perpetrators. When intelligence comes in, it will say, there's more to this issues than what we taught. Now the recent events and happening is putting the citizens of this nation in a difficult position instigating them to do, God forbid, and also placing the hand of Government inconclusive. Could it be war, when you look at the manners in which they killed victims, the people behind all this are planning. What is the Impression they are making. Because we have a Fulani President, people will be sentimental and emotionally emotional forcing the President to take actions even if it's the wrong one and if he doesn't, God forbid. What do they want to achieve. Considering anticidences, you realize and observe that Fulani/farmers clash isn't just now, it has been happening far way back but not as bloodly and ruthless as this. The Government is fighting with the shadows and if we are to look at what the Miyetti carcus said, could it be true they killed 300 cows, isn't that wickedness also if they did. The Fulani herdsmen were knew back then goes around with sticks and pebbles. How come they now have guns and series of Ammunitions. Who are there Financia. All this, time will tell. I want to join Millions of Citizens to employ PMB to make it the most priority to bring this to a halt. Even if it's going to be temporal measures. In God we trust
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lexy2014: 10:34am On Jun 26, 2018
bobaydavid:

You know, I must confess. You are very intelligent and brilliant in your Analysis and questions. Your Concern for the Nation and her Citizenry is worthy of Emulations. You see, Governance is a very Complicated and delicate thing. Who the Cap fit, let him wear it is the Politics we play in Nigeria. Remember, Uneasy lies the head that wears the Crown �. The Issue of IPOB and FULANI/FARMERS clash are two different issues, couple with the fact that IPOB are based Personality while Herdsmen are Unbased. If you've been following the past and recent happenings, you realize that IPOB were people we all know. We know there houses, why they want to leave, reasons behind it and the People supporting and giving them backup. They don't even fight in shadows, they come out openly to Protest and agitate. But the FULANI clash isn't the case. Reverse is the case ,when it comes to the earlier analysis, you see that what works for IPOB aren't working for the herdsmen. They work in Shadows, come in the middle of the night, Kill, steal and destroy. What if they are not what we call them? What if they are after something, obviously, they are. What they are after we don't know for sure, but time will tell. When it now comes to the issue of Intelligence, you realize that the government is in a tight corner. Reasons been that, what if they go after some suspected elements and at the end they are not. Wouldn't that result to injustice, At the end of the day? what if the perpertuation continues even after they might have paraded some suspected elements as the perpetrators. When intelligence comes in, it will say, there's more to this issues than what we taught. Now the recent events and happening is putting the citizens of this nation in a difficult position instigating them to do, God forbid, and also placing the hand of Government inconclusive. Could it be war, when you look at the manners in which they killed victims, the people behind all this are planning. What is the Impression they are making. Because we have a Fulani President, people will be sentimental and emotionally emotional forcing the President to take actions even if it's the wrong one and if he doesn't, God forbid. What do they want to achieve. Considering anticidences, you realize and observe that Fulani/farmers clash isn't just now, it has been happening far way back but not as bloodly and ruthless as this. The Government is fighting with the shadows and if we are to look at what the Miyetti carcus said, could it be true they killed 300 cows, isn't that wickedness also if they did. The Fulani herdsmen were knew back then goes around with sticks and pebbles. How come they now have guns and series of Ammunitions. Who are there Financia. All this, time will tell. I want to join Millions of Citizens to employ PMB to make it the most priority to bring this to a halt. Even if it's going to be temporal measures. In God we trust

Tnx 4d compliment.

Like I noted earlier, all u are trying to do is to give excuses 4d govts failure in carrying out it's constitutional responsibilities in protecting d lives of d people of d middle belt. Even though it is glaring 2u that d govt has failed, u keep trying to defend it. D more u try 2do so, d more u employ double standards.

Let me correct ur assertion that governance is complicated. It isnt. Every responsibility of govt are clearly spelt out in d constitution. D reason it seems govt is complicated is when double standards are applied just like u are doing right now.

Fulani herdsmen aren't ghosts. They are human beings. Just like IPOB, they have their place of dwelling. D FG has at its disposal d air force, d army, civil defence, d police, DSS which u had earlier made reference to. All of a sudden when it comes 2 Fulani herdsmen, all these security agencies have become helpless. If u can send a satellite 2 space which is rocket science, is it Fulani herdsmen u can't catch?

Pls put ur sentiments aside.
This is d constitution:

D govt has failed. If myetti Allah can tell u that because 300cows were killed that's y his members killed over 200 human beings, should that man not b a person of interest 2d security agencies? Should that man not b with DSS just d way abaribe was with DSS 4 questioning? All I c in what u are saying is that cows are more valuable than human life.

Like I informed u earlier, d minister of defence justified d killings in Benue saying it was because of anti grazing law that's y Fulani herdsmen killed people and u are still going round in circles. How can a minister of defence of a country justify d killings of more than 70people yet u don't c anything wrong with it? Just like d minister of defence, u are trying so hard to justify this evil.

Like I noted earlier, when it comes 2d killings in d middle belt, u call God but 4 IPOB u call DSS, police, military and what have u. Double standards. How will God work when u c d truth and turn a blind eye to it?
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by bobaydavid(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2018
lexy2014:

Tnx 4d compliment.

Like I noted earlier, all u are trying to do is to give excuses 4d govts failure in carrying out it's constitutional responsibilities in protecting d lives of d people of d middle belt. Even though it is glaring 2u that d govt has failed, u keep trying to defend it. D more u try 2do so, d more u employ double standards.

Let me correct ur assertion that governance is complicated. It isnt. Every responsibility of govt are clearly spelt out in d constitution. D reason it seems govt is complicated is when double standards are applied just like u are doing right now.

Fulani herdsmen aren't ghosts. They are human beings. Just like IPOB, they have their place of dwelling. D FG has at its disposal d air force, d army, civil defence, d police, DSS which u had earlier made reference to. All of a sudden when it comes 2 Fulani herdsmen, all these security agencies have become helpless. If u can send a satellite 2 space which is rocket science, is it Fulani herdsmen u can't catch?

Pls put ur sentiments aside.
This is d constitution:

D govt has failed. If myetti Allah can tell u that because 300cows were killed that's y his members killed over 200 human beings, should that man not b a person of interest 2d security agencies? Should that man not b with DSS just d way abaribe was with DSS 4 questioning? All I c in what u are saying is that cows are more valuable than human life.

Like I informed u earlier, d minister of defence justified d killings in Benue saying it was because of anti grazing law that's y Fulani herdsmen killed people and u are still going round in circles. How can a minister of defence of a country justify d killings of more than 70people yet u don't c anything wrong with it? Just like d minister of defence, u are trying so hard to justify this evil.

Like I noted earlier, when it comes 2d killings in d middle belt, u call God but 4 IPOB u call DSS, police, military and what have u. Double standards. How will God work when u c d truth and turn a blind eye to it?

I understand your plight as a Citizen, but you should also try and see beyond Your Civilian Scope and put yourself in the Position of the Government. The expectations of Governance is beyond. Remember,Fulani are also part of Nigerians and there must be equal balancing.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lexy2014: 10:41am On Jun 27, 2018
bobaydavid:

I understand your plight as a Citizen, but you should also try and see beyond Your Civilian Scope and put yourself in the Position of the Government. The expectations of Governance is beyond. Remember,Fulani are also part of Nigerians and there must be equal balancing.

I no my civilian scope. From all indications, u seem not 2no yours. It isn't d job of d citizens 2 put themselves in d position of govt or 2 empathize with govt. Its d other way around. Its d govt that has d responsibility of empathizing with its citizens so it can look 4 better ways it can meet their needs. When u hire a mechanic 2 fix ur car and he doesn't fix it after collecting ur money, do u put urself in his shoes or u demand 4 accountability? Govt isnt doing us a favour. They owe us a responsibility. So pls change ur mentality.

Again, ur double standards. When it comes to IPOB who haven't taken a soul, u called them terrorists. But 4 Fulani herdsmen who everyone now knows are killing people because of their cows, u are asking 4 equal balancing. U c ur bias? Like I said b4, u value cows more than human life. Its unfortunate.

Its now u no Fulani are part Nigeria. U sound as if Fulani are d victims and not d people they are killing. D people that Fulani herdsmen are killing, where are they from? Mexico abi? 4u, some people should b arrested, jailed and killed just cause they ask 4 independence but Fulani herdsmen who are killers should b left alone just because they are Fulani. We should pray 4 them so that god should stop them. Y didn't u pray that God should stop IPOB? Mehn, u are really biased.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by bobaydavid(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
lexy2014:

I no my civilian scope. From all indications, u seem not 2no yours. It isn't d job of d citizens 2 put themselves in d position of govt or 2 empathize with govt. Its d other way around. Its d govt that has d responsibility of empathizing with its citizens so it can look 4 better ways it can meet their needs. When u hire a mechanic 2 fix ur car and he doesn't fix it after collecting ur money, do u put urself in his shoes or u demand 4 accountability? Govt isnt doing us a favour. They owe us a responsibility. So pls change ur mentality.

Again, ur double standards. When it comes to IPOB who haven't taken a soul, u called them terrorists. But 4 Fulani herdsmen who everyone now knows are killing people because of their cows, u are asking 4 equal balancing. U c ur bias? Like I said b4, u value cows more than human life. Its unfortunate.

Its now u no Fulani are part Nigeria. U sound as if Fulani are d victims and not d people they are killing. D people that Fulani herdsmen are killing, where are they from? Mexico abi? 4u, some people should b arrested, jailed and killed just cause they ask 4 independence but Fulani herdsmen who are killers should b left alone just because they are Fulani. We should pray 4 them so that god should stop them. Y didn't u pray that God should stop IPOB? Mehn, u are really biased.

Once again, i must say your sagacity and thirst for a better Nigeria is beyond Comprehension. But there are some Priorities we the Citizens have misplace or better still Realize. The cause i wouldn't say its directly focused on the Ignorance of the society,but would blame it on the inability of the Citizens to realize that they too have a role to play(i call it Genuine /innocent Ignorance) It was supposed to have been clearly map out by Politicians and those in Government, that we citizens shouldn't always look at what the Government can do for us, but what we as a people can do for our country. And it should have been better explained through the executing and Implementation of Policies. It is Unfortunate on the part of Government. It is through the Phenomenon that we begin to Understand and begin to exonerate through elaborate Understanding that the Security and interpretation of Governance does not solely rest on the Shoulders of the Government. That is when we will begin to Practice Democracy in Clear ways and manner it should. That is when we begin to have better Understanding of our Environs, neighbors and neighboring Country Men. Our roles and objectives to the aforementioned highlights begin to be clear and Understood in such a way that our manner to Criticism and our approach to Incidences and events begin to take new dimensions. That is when we are clear of the truth that we have a role to play. You realize that the Issues of double Standard and hypocrisy isn't going to be the bone of contention but to try and encyclopedic bring lasting Solutions to the crises and crashed Relationships of our fellow country Men.
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lexy2014: 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
bobaydavid:

Once again, i must say your sagacity and thirst for a better Nigeria is beyond Comprehension. But there are some Priorities we the Citizens have misplace or better still Realize. The cause i wouldn't say its directly focused on the Ignorance of the society,but would blame it on the inability of the Citizens to realize that they too have a role to play(i call it Genuine /innocent Ignorance) It was supposed to have been clearly map out by Politicians and those in Government, that we citizens shouldn't always look at what the Government can do for us, but what we as a people can do for our country. And it should have been better explained through the executing and Implementation of Policies. It is Unfortunate on the part of Government. It is through the Phenomenon that we begin to Understand and begin to exonerate through elaborate Understanding that the Security and interpretation of Governance does not solely rest on the Shoulders of the Government. That is when we will begin to Practice Democracy in Clear ways and manner it should. That is when we begin to have better Understanding of our Environs, neighbors and neighboring Country Men. Our roles and objectives to the aforementioned highlights begin to be clear and Understood in such a way that our manner to Criticism and our approach to Incidences and events begin to take new dimensions. That is when we are clear of the truth that we have a role to play. You realize that the Issues of double Standard and hypocrisy isn't going to be the bone of contention but to try and encyclopedic bring lasting Solutions to the crises and crashed Relationships of our fellow country Men.

Once again, tnx 4 ur compliments but this discussion has nothing 2do with "my sagacity&thirst for a better Nigeria". Its just simple basic respect 4 human lives. Its not that complex&it doesn't need all this long grammar & lecture on citizenship. Unfortunately, ur lecture is an attempt 2 put d blame of govts negligence on d citizens as long as it absolves d Fulani herdsmen of murder.

When u were talking about IPOB, u didn't talk about citizenship. U suggested DSS, intelligence, d security agencies et al. Now we are questioning d govts non chalance in d killings as against its show of force in d SE, u are now preaching citizenship&how d citizens don't understand govt. Like I said, double standards. Ur lecture hasnt addressed anything. INJUSTICE is d issue here& u arent focusing on how this has deprived people of their lives&their loved ones.

D constitution is clear about govts responsibilities 2d people. I have already shared with u d summary of this with section 14(2b). So my dear govt isn't doing d citizens a favour. Its d other way round. Leave all this ur grammar. Its not necessary right now
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by bobaydavid(m): 4:58am On Jun 29, 2018
lexy2014:

Once again, tnx 4 ur compliments but this discussion has nothing 2do with "my sagacity&thirst for a better Nigeria". Its just simple basic respect 4 human lives. Its not that complex&it doesn't need all this long grammar & lecture on citizenship. Unfortunately, ur lecture is an attempt 2 put d blame of govts negligence on d citizens as long as it absolves d Fulani herdsmen of murder.

When u were talking about IPOB, u didn't talk about citizenship. U suggested DSS, intelligence, d security agencies et al. Now we are questioning d govts non chalance in d killings as against its show of force in d SE, u are now preaching citizenship&how d citizens don't understand govt. Like I said, double standards. Ur lecture hasnt addressed anything. INJUSTICE is d issue here& u arent focusing on how this has deprived people of their lives&their loved ones.

D constitution is clear about govts responsibilities 2d people. I have already shared with u d summary of this with section 14(2b). So my dear govt isn't doing d citizens a favour. Its d other way round. Leave all this ur grammar. Its not necessary right now

It is Crystal Clear, Audible to the deaf and Visible to the Blind ,that Nigeria is a very difficult Country to govern. Nothing at the end of the day may satisfy us. That is why we have loads and bunch of Insanity all around. An end to Fulani herdsmen isn't even going to solve the Issue. I don't want to Conclude that 'Nigeria is a cursed land'. It's a pity, I hail from this side of the World but wouldn't be discouraged and depressed. You think Protecting lives and Property is the function of the Government Solely. We as a people also have some responsibility on our part. Are we fulfilling or Slacking in that area. Until that is looked deeply into, am afraid, we may not get it right. SHALOM
Re: DSS Releases Senator Abaribe From Detention by lexy2014: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2018
bobaydavid:

It is Crystal Clear, Audible to the deaf and Visible to the Blind ,that Nigeria is a very difficult Country to govern. Nothing at the end of the day may satisfy us. That is why we have loads and bunch of Insanity all around. An end to Fulani herdsmen isn't even going to solve the Issue. I don't want to Conclude that 'Nigeria is a cursed land'. It's a pity, I hail from this side of the World but wouldn't be discouraged and depressed. You think Protecting lives and Property is the function of the Government Solely. We as a people also have some responsibility on our part. Are we fulfilling or Slacking in that area. Until that is looked deeply into, am afraid, we may not get it right. SHALOM

Who are d citizens u blaming 4 not carrying out their responsibilities? Is it d citizens that lost their lives, those that lost their family & friends 2 Fulani herdsmen or d Fulani herdsmen who are d killers?

we aren't discussing d difficulty or ease of governing Nigeria. We are talking about d responsibility of govt in protecting d lives of d people as enshrined in d constitution.

U seem not 2 understand d place of d constitution in d life of a country as d SUPREME document that dictates how a country is 2b governed. This is d 3rd time I am sharing with section 14(2b) of d constitution. If u have any other part of d constitution that invalidates this or talks about other functions of govt, pls share. If u don't no what d constitution says, on what basis are u making an argument as to how things ought 2b done or not done? D more folks like u&those in govt keep ignoring d provisions of d constitution and start using sentiments 2 view Nigeria, d more u will keep saying Nigeria is difficult 2 govern. At d end of d day, a few people can go on a killing spree but cause u ignore d provisions of d constitution, u start speaking grammar. Whereas, d solution isn't in ur grammar. Its in d constitution. All d grammar that needs 2b spoken is already in d constitution.

I reiterate ur use of double standards especially in a clear of injustice, where u feel that IPOB, an unarmed secessionist group should b dealt with with Nigeria's full military might &security apparatus but 4d killer Fulani herdsmen, its d fault of d citizens who aren't doing what they are supposed to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Badeh: One Year After His Death / Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million / Sunday Igboho Issues Another Quit Notice To Fulanis In Yorubaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.