Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose (16486 Views)

Insecurity: Buhari A National ‘Mishap,’ Says Fayose / Atiku’s Petition: INEC, APC Face Thursday Deadline To Respond / Alleged N117bn Debt: I’m Not Afraid Of Any Probe, Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 24, 2018
patrick2015:

What isn't right isn't right. Even if Fayose actually did what was said and went free doesn't mean we allow others do same. It's high time we got things right in this country. We must face the present government and stop making reference to others that committed culpable offenses and went free. If we keep protecting these guys because he's your guy Nigeria will never be great. Political office holders must start being responsible. If they fail we must crucify. That FAYOSE got away with it doesn't mean we'll let FAYEMI or any other person should get away with.
Is it possible Fayose could be lying?
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Almunjid(m): 7:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Slim101:
Will this man just shut up! undecided
No be him fault, na him mouth too dey leak!

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2018
Unchained, mad dog and his lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by edupedia: 7:33am On Jun 24, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
The APC spokesman is not even denying it?? shocked shocked Someone really need to call this white bearded ritualist and illuminati member Akeredolu and that sissy fulani puppet Fayemi into order before he brings destruction upon Ondo State!!

The spirit of death, hell and destruction trailing you and your satanic party called APC will never be allowed an incursion into our land by God's grace.

Ondo state has been relatively peaceful before the satanic reign of this useless drunkard called Akeredolu.....Now peace has evaded them their....It took the Oba of Akure going on a cursing ritual to stop cultist from turning Akure to a war-zone....Even at that for the very first time in the history of the state you have Aye Xmen doing an open procession through the street of Akure celebrating 7/7..Like wat the Bleep??..Well they have their patron as Governor so nothing dey happen!!

So that is what you want to export to Ekiti state right??...The God of our land will surely destroy you, Fayemi, INEC and anybody planning to foist any satanist on Ekiti people by wrecking havoc and rigging!!

It always rain cat and dog whenever they are to bury any evil person....And that is why whenever this satanic party called APC gathers, God will always send down rain to disrupt them as witnessed in Ekiti primary election and yesterday's convention!!...You dont need any other sign to tell you APC is an evil gathering!!

Ekiti state will never fall for APC no matter the antics.....NEVER!!.....Watch this space!!

...do u have to come tell everyone on Nairaland that u and your masters are desperate and superstitious?... Loading card reader ko load card reader ni.... your massive defeat is staring at u in the face... Sebi u forgot that your evil cannot go beyond 4 yrs?... July 14 is the judgement day...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Firefire(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2018
Whothecapfits:

IPOB DISORIENTATED YOUTH BEING TAKEN IN BY FAYOFOOL'S FAKE CRY

Kontinue, only religious extremists still support the failed & bloody government of APC at any level.

Awon ako ti le ta.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by anonymuz(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2018
The aftermath of the election is going to be bloody. Same thing happened 1983 between Omoboriowo and Ajasin. My feeling though.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by contigiency(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2018
When a fowl thinks that his shell has grown so Strong as to compete with the eagle in a flight, that fowl will be turn apart by the wind in air space. Fayose has seen the hand writing on the wall hence all these his cries every day.

He hardly boast of 16-0 anymore because he has seen real politics different from the charade witnessed when all the power that be at the center was deployed to ensure he became governor. He is even lucky that buhari does not behave like obasanjo and Jonathan in a matter like this, as he would not want to be tainted with abuse of office.

All those his noise and deceit will come to an end come July 14, and he will subsequently account for all his deeds. I strongly support this because the boiling point of hot water is always the end of the road for the tortoise treachery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Slim101(m): 7:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Mufasa27:

Can you tell your daddy to shut up ?

Where are you manners boy

You must be one of the rabied kids that think everyone on Nairaland is their mates. Governor Ayo Fayose is just a couple of years older than me. He is old enough to father you (maybe even old enough to be your grandpa too).

I repeat, he should shut up with his unreasonable wolf crying since the primaries of APC. He's just afraid of loosing the election and creating excuses for his damned political career.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by KEVIND: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2018
silastemplar:
and you are certain Fayose is saying the truth? What If Fayemi comes out tomorrow to make a similar claim against Fayose what will you say then?

If you reside in this country you will know there are ominous signs ahead. This is not about Fayemi accusing Fayose or vice versa. The desperation of APC to win at all cost not matter what will come out of it should be a major concern to all lovers of freedom and democracy.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by DeOTR: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2018
silastemplar:
Is it possible Fayose could be lying?
He's not lying. He has always being right about Buhari and APC.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by hush15: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2018
Adunbi2:
we will not take this from the federal government, we want free and fair election

Which government are you expecting free elections from. FREE AND FAIR ELECTION STARTED AND ENDED WITH JONATHAN. This government aint giving you shit...

A clarion call to all pdp stalwarts to help fayose secure this else they wont stand the chance to win 2019. If FG cant present a free and fair elections in ekiti gubernatorial, dont expect it will be better at the general elections. Its as simple as that. Everyone that ever wanted good for ekiti will ensure Eleka wins
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Maket: 7:40am On Jun 24, 2018
Wike did the same cry, yet pdp won all the LG in the state. Crying for what is not there just in case you failed you have something to say.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by edupedia: 7:41am On Jun 24, 2018
contigiency:
When a cock thinks that his shell has grown so Strong as to compete with the eagle in a flight, that cock will be turn apart by the wind in air space. Fayose has seen the hand writing on the wall hence all these his cries every day.

He hardly boast of 16-0 anymore because he has seen real politics different from the charade witnessed when all the power that be at the center was deployed to ensure he became governor. He is even lucky that buhari does not behave like obasanjo and Jonathan in a matter like this, as he would not want to be tainted with abuse of office.

All those his noise and deceit will come to an end come July 14, and he will subsequently account for all his deeds. I strongly support this because the boiling point of hot water is always the end of the road for the tortoise treachery.

...From July 15th Fayose will become Emir of Kuje.... the DSS must make sure he does not escape through Wike's help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by KEVIND: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2018
silastemplar:
and you are certain Fayose is saying the truth? What If Fayemi comes out tomorrow to make a similar claim against Fayose what will you say then?
If you reside in this country,you will know there are ominous signs ahead. This is not about Fayemi accusing Fayose or vice versa. The desperation of APC to win at all cost no matter what will come out of it should be a major concern to all lovers of freedom and democracy.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by hush15: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2018
edupedia:

...From July 15th Fayose will become Emir of Kuje.... the DSS must make sure he does not escape through Wike's help.

Yimu, all your evil thots will amount to nothing.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2018
DeOTR:

my brother you have no point

3 Likes

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 24, 2018
KEVIND:

If you reside in this country you will know there are ominous signs ahead. This is not about Fayemi accusing Fayose or vice versa. The desperation of APC to win at all cost no matter what will come out of it should be a major concern to all lovers of freedom and democracy.
every party wants to win elections. what desperation are you referring to please. Enlighten me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by KEVIND: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2018
silastemplar:
every party wants to win elections. what desperation are you referring to please. Enlighten me
Enlighten you? Okay now. Let's continue to play the ostrich.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Akubosam: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2018
What goes around comes around, fayose, that is what brought u to power in 2014, so stop complaining bros...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by DeOTR: 7:59am On Jun 24, 2018
silastemplar:
my brother you have no point
You don't know what he knows. If you think he's raising a false alarm, you're mistaken.
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Kasy08133625633: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2018
Fayose my man
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by GavelSlam: 8:04am On Jun 24, 2018
DeOTR:

Where are the pictures he promised to publish on Buhari's health?

Let's start with that.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by jrusky(m): 8:10am On Jun 24, 2018
We are not surprise they did it in 2015 it's their way. I witnessed it live where PVC were clones in thousands the former DSS boss Ogah raised the alarm but Tinubu and his gang denied it and call it democracy suppression and intimidation by PDP then, they called it propaganda but I'm still alive and I saw it done right in my present in thousands.

People don't know why I hate Buhari and apc with passion I had so many geniue information at my possession about apc too many but it's not yet the time because today they are champion but tomorrow us their hell day. apc will go prison in thousands I have be saying this over and over let them know he who knows how to talk should be aware that there are people that live to listen, its a proverb. apc did all sorts of evils even up till now but they forgot there are people in their midst who smiles with them but noting down all their actrocities to nail them in the nearest future. Keep watching............
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Mufasa27(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Slim101:

You must be one of the rabied kids that think everyone on Nairaland is their mates. Governor Ayo Fayose is just a couple of years older than me. He is old enough to father you (maybe even old enough to be your grandpa too).

I repeat, he should shut up with his unreasonable wolf crying since the primaries of APC. He's just afraid of loosing the election and creating excuses for his damned political career.
You still have to respect him, he is a first citizen of a state and and constituted Authority.

So tell me who are you not to respect Fayose

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by DeOTR: 8:13am On Jun 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

Where are the pictures he promised to publish on Buhari's health?

Let's start with that.
He doesn't have to publish any picture, he's been proven right.
The President spent more than 3 months in a London Hospital without us knowing his health status.
It's incumbent on Buhari himself to publish his medical report to prove him wrong. Afterall, those who voted for him deserve to know his health status

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You and fayose should shut up! The wicked and guilty run when nothing is pursuing them. Fayose knows how he came to be the governor of ekiti and he knows it was NOT through a proper way so he is now afraid of what would happen to him once he leaves office and the opposition takes over.

Trust me fayose had better start practicing how to feint and jump from moving vehicles and how to pretend to be in coma because justice would descend on him so hard because APC will and I repeat will get ekiti back.

You should watch this space.
Fayose and PDP is too strong in Ekiti,Did Fayose also rig the 2015 election where PDP won the presidential,National and State assembly elections,you can't rig where ure not popular,why didn't PDP also rig Lagos? Why didn't APC win Bayelsa and Anambra after rigging?
Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by GavelSlam: 8:17am On Jun 24, 2018
DeOTR:

He doesn't have to publish any picture, he's been proven right.
The President spent more than 3 months in a London Hospital without us knowing his health status.
It's incumbent on Buhari himself to publish his medical report to prove him wrong. Afterall, those who voted for him deserve to know his health status

He was not proven right.

From the moment he said the President was on life support we saw the same President receiving guests whilst resting.

False and your likes are plain liars and your day of reckoning is come.

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by GavelSlam: 8:19am On Jun 24, 2018
jrusky:
We are not surprise they did it in 2015 it's their way. I witnessed it live where PVC were clones in thousands the former DSS boss Ogah raised the alarm but Tinubu and his gang denied it and call it democracy suppression and intimidation by PDP then, they called it propaganda but I'm still alive and I saw it done right in my present in thousands.

Which polling booth did you witness this?

1 Like

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Almaiga: 8:22am On Jun 24, 2018
Fayose is acting like a wounded Lion. No hope for PDP in Ekiti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by Slim101(m): 8:22am On Jun 24, 2018
Mufasa27:

You still have to respect him, he is a first citizen of a state and and constituted Authority.

This is a faceless forum. I don't owe you an explanation about who I am. All I can tell you is Fayoshe's category is not very far from mine.

Just state your opinion and stop being disrespectful to other people online (thinking we're all mates after all)
I forgive your trespass though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC, APC Preloading Card Readers, Says Fayose by jrusky(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Mufasa27:

Pls bro stop answering the so called old foolish man in NL he want respect but can not respect fayose he must be silly with his age crap. This was how foolish old pooh like him insulted Jonathan anyhow and begging for respect for Buhari, it won't happen.

Pls stop answering him he is old for nothing when a old man is supporting cheat and election looting then he is a useless old man. Tell him to face me and stop answering him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kagara Abduction: Kidappers Threaten To Starve The Schoolboys To Death / Nigeria Deploys New Contingent Of Police Officers To Somalia [Photos] / "Accuse Buhari Of Receiving Pension & Risk Criminal Investigation" - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.