Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts (2129 Views)

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by HeWrites(m): 3:52am On Jun 24, 2018
A lady who was thrilled that Don Jazzy liked her photos on Instagram took to twitter to show it off only for another lady to call her an 'ugly faced bitch.'

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/lady-calls-twitter-user-ugly-faced-bitch-because-don-jazzy-liked-her-posts.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by josephobaro(m): 4:09am On Jun 24, 2018
women and jealousy is like Buhari and hardship.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by Agbgift(f): 5:02am On Jun 24, 2018
Na wa o, see pepper body at work.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 24, 2018
Women and wahala.

Men, kindly ignore the drama and download our free ChatDicted book. It will teach you how to chat and how to handle these women. Download link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Thank us later.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 24, 2018
grin

Women might start the third world war soon if care isn't taken.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by highqueen(f): 5:14am On Jun 24, 2018
lmao.
jealousy go kill you mad woman.

post yours so that we can see how slim or beautiful you are to attract don jazzy to like yours.

display of foolishness.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 24, 2018
I still don’t understand how twitter works. How did it pick out only don jazzy from the number of people that liked the post and highlighted it on her profile?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by princeade86(m): 5:52am On Jun 24, 2018
e pain her.

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by HeWrites(m): 5:54am On Jun 24, 2018
stupidity:
I still don’t understand how twitter works. How did it pick out only don jazzy from the number of people that liked the post and highlighted it on her profile?

The screenshot is of Instagram's own. You get notified of whoever like your post.

BTW, why am I even replying STUPIDITY

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 24, 2018
HeWrites:

The screenshot is of Instagram's own. You get notified of whoever like your post.

BTW, why am I even replying STUPIDITY
grin they all the same.
Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 24, 2018
She's as sad as her boobs so she can't celebrate another's joy cry

*can you spot the irony* lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by IamD18: 6:33am On Jun 24, 2018
Just give ladies an opportunity and watch them attack and kill themselves.

Enemies of each other. If some ladies are opportune to be a man for a day,they'll definitely use it to harm ladies and break their hearts.

They'll laugh and smile with each other, but deep down inside their heart will be filled with envy, jealousy and hatred.......Their hatred for each other is inborn.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by CAPSLOCKED: 8:07am On Jun 24, 2018
josephobaro:

WOMAN'S BIGGEST ENEMY IS WOMAN. NOT MAN.

NOBODY INSULTS WOMEN THAN WOMEN.
NOBODY SLUT SHAMES OR BODY SHAMES WOMEN LIKE WOMEN.
NOBODY WISHES FAILURE FOR A WOMAN LIKE THE NEXT WOMAN.

THEY DO ALMOST EVERYTHING NOT TO IMPRESS OR PLEASE MEN, BUT TO OPPRESS AND DISPLEASE THEIR FELLOW WOMEN.

THEIR FEMINISM SHOULD BE DIRECTED TOWARDS THEIR OWN DIRECTION.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by KingLennon(m): 8:26am On Jun 24, 2018
Women's worst enemy is theirselves. She is jealous because even danfo drivers have never liked her post grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
This is why I fear girls. Very jealous creatures.
Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2018
The jealousy is real.
Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by SoapQueen(f): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
Team One Woman Army.

No time for fake cliques or 'gumming' body.

The one cussing someone out for being fat-faced, is the one with a funny face shape.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by BluntBoy(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:
lmao.
jealousy go kill you mad woman.

post yours so that we can see how slim or beautiful you are to attract don jazzy to like yours.

display of foolishness.

But that is how you women, especially women of our generation, behave. I can't even understand why women are so jealous of themselves.
Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by BluntBoy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
SoapQueen:
Team One Woman Army.

No time for fake cliques or 'gumming' body.

The one cussing someone out for being fat-faced, is the one with a funny face shape.

Women and jealousy are like 5 and 6. I know you are not an exception.
Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by jordyspices: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Women can be so callous to dere fellow women chai bitter beins
Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by SoapQueen(f): 1:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
BluntBoy:

Women and jealousy are like 5 and 6. I know you are not an exception.
Who cares about your silly categorizing? Smh.
Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by BluntBoy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
SoapQueen:

Who cares about your silly categorizing? Smh.

shocked

Why are you angry Are you angry with me Don't be. Namaste!!!
Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by emmancipated(m): 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
If women are your enemies, just find a way to unite them for their common goal of attacking you and watch them kill themselves by themselves.
Is as simple as that lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
josephobaro:

Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jealous girl.
Re: Lady Calls Twitter User 'ugly Faced Bitch' Because Don Jazzy Liked Her Posts by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Feminists wouldn't attack the ill mouthed lady but it were a man, the Fire Service would've been called in to quench the fire on Twitter by now. grin

(1) (Reply)

2 Lesbians Gets Caught In The Act At Redeemers University / Girls Are Always After Me......how do i keep them off at the moment / Mr Cork Is Ashamed Of Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.