Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,202 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro (13426 Views)

Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song / Letter To Runs Girls “Forming” Motivational Speakers By Joro Olumofin / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by zombieHUNTER: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lizilicious:
See them undecided

You have to admit...

There is a lot of sense in what he said
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by 4laferarri(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
I celebrate u sir, for the tru talk.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by chigoizie7(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
If they love themselves, and stick together, there won't be any need for gender equality saga

1 Like

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Patrinus: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
I once went to register for national id card and we were all on the line patiently bidding our time till it was your turn to register.

Along came miss cute who insisted we allow her register cos she's female and we are fools gentlemen. Guys refused and she was promptly sent to the end of the line.

Not long after came this heavily pregnant woman who humbly went to the back of the line, guys were having none of it and insisted she goes to the front and register immediately, after all no one wanted an eight month pregnant lady out in the sun, (upon investigation she revealed that piece of info), I cannuh comman take delivery of baby when I nor be doctor.

Lo and behold, miss cute objected on the basis that what ever is good for her is good for an eight month pregnant woman. . . . Guys wanted to beat her up and it took the intervention of NPC officials to restore order, last last, miss cute was ordered back to her spot on the line and pregnant lady allowed to register.

That ish really did something to my mind! I still shudder anytime I remember.

Some babes got no love, not even for their fellow women!

13 Likes

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Uche000(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
I buy at good rates. 08064002065. Just call me or whatsapp

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
Women are enemies to women.

If you see the way my supposed girlfriend always bad mouth her "self acclaimed" best friend before me you'd be really surprised unknown to her I'm staffing them both.

All Nigerian ladies are sex objects, they don't add anything positive to your life. Wife them and crumble to pieces.

Sincerely, do you think you will get away with this evil act of yours? Lol trust me, one day you will remember this post of mine....you will be served HOT!!!

2 Likes

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by GossipCheff(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Uncle, support or no support. They will always be side chicks.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by dasparrow: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
Women are their own worse enemies.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Oreofepeters: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Side chicks are women with low self esteem.....if you know your worth, you won't settle for second fiddle
no side chicks are normal women like you.

I'm sure you were somebody's side chick before you got married.
swallow this bitter truth all men are polygamous in nature.
when your man aquire a side chick just Accept wholeheartedly don't hate.
nature ar to blame
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by niyidenrele: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
ozoebuka1:
Igbo ladies are supportive of their colleagues, quote me anywhere.
.....yeyeyeye
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
I don't know why cheating is always attributed to men alone.If men and women don't cheat there won't be hotels and brothels in every every nook and cranny of the state.Both partners will do it at home.Or is it because men brags about sleeping with different women,whereas,women are discreet in the promiscuity?Are men cheating with men?
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by huptin(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Shesanido:
If you see any lady having problem in her husband's house, go and check it's another woman behind the trouble.

Confirmed research.

Lol. This your research deserves a Nobel laureate!
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by luvme0702: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sooo true.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by jimcaddy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Exactly on point Joro... Girls are never supportive of each other. They usually beef and keep malice.. Even if they are bisexual, they will still fight. As a man, never try to come in between two fighting women. Women always look for the next friend's boyfriend to sleep with. And they will cleverly lure the man and he will fall. The same way Eve lured Adam and he fell. Women have serious issues... Only just a selected few have focus and not been swayed by wordly things..

1 Like

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by isybeke(f): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Welldone Joro, u said it all
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lizilicious:
See them undecided
Guilty mind.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
In short, obinrin lota obinrin.
You make some sense
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Fatherofdragons: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
I must admit I totally agree to this.
very much true.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by redsun(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
African society is not yet conditioned for monogamy.It is a place where men still run wild as nature made them to be.To be strong,capable and control the harem.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Coldfeets: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
ifynwa8:
So true! Am a woman but sad to say most women are enemies of themselves that is why when two women are going through a particular trial be it in marriage or outside marriage, one of the women will end up judging the other forgetting that she is going through that exact problem too.

You don't write "Am a woman..."

You write either

"I am a woman..."

or just

"I'm a woman..."

Take note.

1 Like

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by tejiri4(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
only few ladies get sense i pray i marry a wise woman cuz woman are enemy of themselves
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Edu3Again:
The side Chicks syndrome is due to lack of morals in Nigeria!

Not lack of morals par se.
Human wants are insatiable.....

Some married men want what their wives don't have.....

Single ladies might find what they want in a man 'in a married man'
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Okuchris:
I have seen a home that is being run by the woman, the woman puts food on the table.
if you've slept with two best friend and other ladies then your dick is what is controlling brain.

Don't talk about marriage if your not into it.

You r spot on. Some women are just exceptional, especially those with good foundations and probably from good homes.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Okuchris(f): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Phoenix3x:

You r spot on. Some women are just exceptional, especially those with good foundations and probably from good homes.
He shouldn't have said it that way. What most women has achieving in life some men are yet to
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Ziggylady(f): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

If you see the way my supposed girlfriend always bad mouth her "self acclaimed" best friend before me you'd be really surprised unknown to her I'm staffing them both.

All Nigerian ladies are sex objects, they don't add anything positive to your life. Wife them and crumble to pieces.

If your mum is a Nigerian,then she is a sex object too.

1 Like

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by ClassRep001: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

If your mum is a Nigerian,then she is a sex object too.
She's an Italian ma'am
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Litmus: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Humans are uncomfortable in the world. Reasons for this are that humans have forgotten that they are animals and not enough humans take into consideration the memory of evolution impressed upon our genes.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by KanwuliaExtra: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
But if women were truly supporting other women , why do most women sleep with a married man knowing the damage it does to the wife (woman) . Is this women supporting women? We have a long way to go in women supporting women in Nigeria if a woman can’t say simple NO to give another woman peace of mind and happiness. If women are truly supporting women, there won’t be an Epidemic of Sidechicks."

See TWISTED LOGIC! cheesy
Goat wey lost from farm na community goat ke! cheesy
If a man stays true to his vows, women will not be side chicks.
Women can never support each other with SHORTAGE OF GOOOOOOOOD BLOKOSES ke! cheesy

We do not need to support ourselves when it comes to playing with dogs.

All we are saying, is where women are qualified to do a job, let them get their fair chances without being sexualized.

A “man” is not one of the PRIZES women fight for.
Please, do not make a man a part of women empowerment agenda. Abeg, ‘man’ dey for “toy category” jor.

We are talking real empowerment FROM MEN WHO KEEP WOMEN DOWN! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Immorality and indiscipline is the bane of side chickism in Nigeria today and the word over lipsrsealed angry angry
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Side chicks are women with low self esteem.....if you know your worth, you won't settle for second fiddle
I disagree, love knows no bounds, we can't chose who we fall in love with,the person could be married.
Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by chinene1(f): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Oh my! Another one spotted. Are you Nigerian? Do you have women in your family? Are all your swimmers carrying the chromosomes XX? Just remembered a saying. When you point at someone, three fingers are pointing back.

1 Like

Re: If Women Are Supporting Women, There Won’t Be An Epidemic Of Sidechicks - Joro by ClassRep001: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
chinene1:

Oh my! Another one spotted. Are you Nigerian? Do you have women in your family? Are all your swimmers carrying the chromosomes XX? Just remembered a saying. When you point at someone, three fingers are pointing back.
K

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Acting Makes Me Live Fake Life Says Toyin Aimakhu. / Toni Payne Files For Divorce, Reveals How Her Marriage Crashed. / Was Pastor Ajanaku Really An Ogboni Cultists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.