Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ (69775 Views)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance / Morocco Wants Rohr To Replace Renard As Atlas Lions Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Good formation! It depends though,if Argentina use 4-3-3!! U can't use 3 cnter back against 3attatckers!! Rohr is smart! Croatia were just lucky!! Argentina used 3-5-2 against them and we're demolished!!!! Our formation will depend on Argentina formation

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by RoyalBlak007: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
3- at the back will
be suicidal

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by softworldsystem(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
any form of formation is welcomed in as much as we are going to produce maximun 3 point

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by educhigo: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
please if i may ask iheanacho na player or coach?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Luukasz(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Aguero 23" 79" ; Salvio 42" ; Pavon 88" )

(Balogun 56" )
This dude need sense please borrow him one if you have

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )
d confidence u tke type dis tin scare me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by khallebb(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
This 3-5-2 formation is an amazing formation. It gave us a win against Iceland and I believe it would do same for our team during our next Match with Argentina. Like for this formation, share for our former 4-3-2-1 formation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by springtech(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
No doubt the 3-5-2 formation is on point.

My advice to all our players is whatever formation is used, as long as you are on the field, give your best.

You can beat Argentina. So go boys. Go Go Go.

Go and beat them that's all we need from you.

Dazall.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Experience285(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k

Bank: GTB

Account No. 0243850902
what for?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by adedayoa2(f): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
I would really love the super eagles to qualify. But let's call a spade what it is. Argentina knows what is at stake. You think they would let the eagles beat them? Even Fifa would prefer Argentina going through instead of Nigeria and different tactics would be employed to ensure the eagles lose. The super eagles are coming home.
so Nigeria don't know what's at stake? We went to Russia to count their bridges.

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k

Account No. 0243850902
Lazy youths everywhere... Is it not on your profile that I am seeing "make free money" and you are here shamelessly begging for 5K?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by sambrow(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

You are a failure

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Luukasz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
I would really love the super eagles to qualify. But let's call a spade what it is. Argentina knows what is at stake. You think they would let the eagles beat them? Even Fifa would prefer Argentina going through instead of Nigeria and different tactics would be employed to ensure the eagles lose. The super eagles are coming home.
Same way you said they will beat the croats but unfortunately for you the reverse was the case.
In Ygrite's voice "You know nothing kid"

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Viking007:
Like I said earlier on, playing a 3 man defence against Argentina is suicidal. The strength of the Argentines is in their attack. A 4-4-2 should suffice.
so what do u suggest? I wld pass it to rohr

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by madjam(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Experience285:
what for?

am one of the npower Auto mobile trainee.. bros were my training program is too far i dnt have enought cash on me i really need it now... i dnt wantto miss this opportunity cuz its my dream
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by bola565: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k

Account No. 0243850902
go hustle stop begging please, nairaland not charity home
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by imitateMe(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
We won't beat them. It'll be a 2-2 draw. Expect an equalizer in the 83rd minute.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by MrJanuzaj: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

Mumu

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by myrrtle(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k
Account No. 0243850902
na wa oh
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Kingstanding: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )
. You are evil.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by jbtobsyn(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
Dont let it scare you. The guy is known for his foolishness and he hates seeing Nigeria win because he is a failure. He has failed.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Pentools(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k

Account No. 0243850902

Kkkkkkkkkk.

Keep the remaining k, I'm generous like that!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by madjam(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
computergeek:
Lazy youths everywhere... Is it not on your profile that I am seeing "make free money" and you are here shamelessly begging for 5K?

excuse why not open the link and see what is inside first before bashing me

there is no make money there is just ordinary site for my friend just for traffic
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by sambrow(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
khallebb:
This 3-5-2 formation is an amazing formation. It gave us a win against Iceland and I believe it would do same for our team during our next Match with Argentina. Like for this formation, share for our former 4-3-2-1 formation.
d fact dat it worked against ISL doesn't mean it will work against Arg.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by madjam(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
myrrtle:
na wa oh

bros please
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by madjam(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
bola565:
go hustle stop begging please, nairaland not charity home

thank you bros
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by yoged(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ifebube19:
Iwobi and Ighalo should never start
as in, they must start at all. Den no sabi anything
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by jbtobsyn(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
sambrow:

You are a failure
My brother,he is a big failure. Nothing good can come out of him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by sambrow(m): 4:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
adedayoa2:
so Nigeria don't know what's at stake? We went to Russia to count their bridges.
abi?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by dukeprince50: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
no matter how d game use end, I go smile cos I bet Argentina to win, it's either my ticket win or my country qualify. it's a win-win situation

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by pafo(m): 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 1-3 Nigeria

(Otamendi 68" )

(Musa 31", Balogun 56", Mikel 89" )

Fixed! grin grin cool

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Finds Lady Who Fed Him Burgers When He Begged 4 Food / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.