Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ (69773 Views)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance / Morocco Wants Rohr To Replace Renard As Atlas Lions Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Viking007(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
so what do u suggest? I wld pass it to rohr
First thing we need to do a Ramos on Messi, so he gets sub'd & if we are lucky - walk away with a yellow card. With this we have won the match.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by rawpadgin(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Aguero 23" 79" ; Salvio 42" ; Pavon 88" )

(Balogun 56" )
who the hell are you? Paul the octopus or the mystic pig?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Emvico34: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k
Bank: GTB
Account No. 0243850902
.k...k....k....k...k my thats the 5k... I will send u 50k tomorrow...wink

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by ikorodureporta: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
The 3-5-2 worked fine for us but I think Iwobi should start. Odion Ighalo must NEVER be allowed to go near the field

Odion don suffer cheesy The same way people ban Joel Obi & the other guy
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Maket: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k

Account No. 0243850902
Your account name for me to confirm
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by motionz: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
I would really love the super eagles to qualify. But let's call a spade what it is. Argentina knows what is at stake. You think they would let the eagles beat them? Even Fifa would prefer Argentina going through instead of Nigeria and different tactics would be employed to ensure the eagles lose. The super eagles are coming home.
And u think u will make it in life with this bad mind?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by ojootaru: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fans of the Nigeria’s Super Eagles who don't the privilege to travel Russia can watch the 2018 FIFA World Cup live matches Online with VPN.
Click To see how to WATCH The 2018 FIFA World Cup live matches Online with VPN.

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by cleoyio(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Because them manage win one match, them don dey run their mouth like tap now. Shameless team.

Nigerians which day una mumu and
stupidity go end. Imagine people celebrating a win
against COMMON iceland like we
won the world cup. Only in this country can you
find such high number of mediocres
celebrating mediocrity. Even people wey their next meal
never sure dey follow dey celebrate
because we manage to win iceland.
Mediocres everywhere in the country. Celebrating nonsense.

On tuesday after argentina don deal
with una finish, the good for nothing
super chickens go from russia move
go their various clubs.

All of una wey follow dey celebrate
nonsense, then una go go back to the
poverty and sufferhead life wey world
cup be don make una forget say naim
una dey live.

I just can't wait for argentina to beat
the super chickens and end all these nonsense high hopes you people are having.

Permutation year in year out, una no dey tire? I dey shame for una.
YOU NEED A BIG HUG. Take it easy and drink plenty water

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

You Cannot Be God!!

Go and Rest Biko!
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Chukazu: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
The 3-5-2 worked fine for us but I think Iwobi should start. Odion Ighalo must NEVER be allowed to go near the field

Ighalo should go join supporters club and become a cheerleader with those big bum bum that won't allow him run shocked

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by karbarsar(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingstanding:
. You are evil.
anti-christ. wear c�u�m
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
I would really love the super eagles to qualify. But let's call a spade what it is. Argentina knows what is at stake. You think they would let the eagles beat them? Even Fifa would prefer Argentina going through instead of Nigeria and different tactics would be employed to ensure the eagles lose. The super eagles are coming home.
Finally, some few can still think well by dumpin sentiments.. forgetting about been a loyal Nigerian and face facts.

motionz:

And u think u will make it in life with this bad mind?
Her view.... comment is what Nas called "hoping for the best, and preparing for the worst"

With such a mindset, you will make it in life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by damjos(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria
(Balogun 56" )
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by kceewhyte(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Maket: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
The mistake we did was not to draw with Croatia.
However, to be a patriots,
Croatia............ 9
Nigeria............. 4
Argentina......... 2
Iceland............. 1

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by DavSagacity(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )
you and your evil prediction. These boys has come of age. and they will face Argentina like men. Messi et al. should watch out!!!!
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )
you and your evil prediction. These boys has come of age. and they will face Argentina like men. Messi et al. should watch out!!!!
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by phidipe(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Deltayankeeboi post=68780066]Because them manage win one match, them don dey run their mouth like tap now. Shameless team.

Nigerians which day una mumu and
stupidity go end. Imagine people celebrating a win
against COMMON iceland like we
won the world cup. Only in this country can you
find such high number of mediocres
celebrating mediocrity. Even people wey their next meal
never sure dey follow dey celebrate
because we manage to win iceland.
Mediocres everywhere in the country. Celebrating nonsense.

On tuesday after argentina don deal
with una finish, the good for nothing
super chickens go from russia move
go their various clubs.

All of una wey follow dey celebrate
nonsense, then una go go back to the
poverty and sufferhead life wey world
cup be don make una forget say naim
una dey live.

I just can't wait for argentina to beat
the super chickens and end all these nonsense high hopes you people are having.

Permutation year in year out, una no dey tire? I dey shame for una.[/
this is what happened when someone borrowed credit from Network provider and come here to type nonsense ODE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by sharpwriter(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
d confidence u tke type dis tin scare me

Lol... I dreamt Argentina beat us 4-1 even before we met Croatia. But I don class am as rubbish dream. Let the Super Eagles be serious, composed and at alert. They stand a chance to defeat Argentina to make us smile. Tuesday go though sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by ogaontop(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ab
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by PamaB(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Emotions don't win matches but tactics do. Let's be hopeful we win but the reality is that man for man Argentina is better. If the two teams are at their best we all know who will win sentiments aside. If Nigeria must win the the players should be ready to suffer for long periods and must play on the counter.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by bid4rich(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
I disagree with Iheanacho on this. The coach employ 3 5 2 in the first half where eagles record zero shot on target. But in the second half the formation was changed to 4 3 3 and we won 2 0. Which one is then better?

He should play to instruction. We win qualify

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by danie25: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

You think say we be Saudi Arabio or Tunisia?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:

Actually Odion Ighalo should be sent to a Neighbouring country like Ukraine. Just to keep him from 1Million meters from the Stadium

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by chysam: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

e be like say this na inspiration oo
abeg make i replan my ticket before i lose the way i take lose on ARG-Vs-CROATIA.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by beybeeboy: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

Another braindead lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by madjam(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Emvico34:

.k...k....k....k...k
my thats the 5k...
I will send u 50k tomorrow...wink

you try
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Maket: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
PamaB:
Emotions don't win matches but tactics do. Let's be hopeful we win but the reality is that man for man Argentina is better. If the two teams are at their best we all know who will win sentiments aside. If Nigeria must win the the players should be ready to suffer for long periods and must play on the counter.
We don't want winning but Draw
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by madjam(m): 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Maket:

Your account name for me to confirm

Salami david
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:

My dear, they knew what was at stake when they lost the first two matches. So as they know what is at stake in this one too, it doesn't change a thing. If the Eagles can play the way they played again Iceland with Zeal and Determination , the worst is a draw.

About the Fifa favouring them let's wait and see na. They don kill themselves with the VAR they introduced. Where they can do ojoro is the Free kicks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k

Account No. 0243850902

Ode,

Na ur mate dey hawk bottled water for streets.

No go work!

The Hunger wey go wire you still dey do press up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by madjam(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Noel1:

Ode,

Na ur mate dey hawk bottled water for streets.

No go work!

Hunger wey go wire you still dey do press up.

Thanks
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by hustler86(m): 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

Omo ale

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Finds Lady Who Fed Him Burgers When He Begged 4 Food / David Oniya Collapses On The Pitch And Dies In Malaysia / Krepin Diatta Cries As He Is Mocked For "Being Ugly"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.