Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,047 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (86794 Views)

Army, Police Raid ESN Camps In Aba, Kill 16 IPOB's ESN Operatives (Photos) / MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by lifestyle1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
undecided
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by abbaapple: 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
angry

I swear never thought this guy is a Igbo! Such a handsome guy! I envy him wallahi. Sad he is from potopoto republic. lipsrsealed
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by motherfucker: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Thebwoy:
Igbo guys and hustling

Anything for the money
is the guy igbo?
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by jahsharon: 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Bunch of opportunistic misfits buoyed on by d lugubrious domiciliary of senselessness and lasciviousness in d top echelons of power.

Like if u are lost, share if u fully understand my drift.

Chaiiiii, nah hunger dey cause big big grammar like this oooo.
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
sunsewa16:
that wan no go make us change our mind, bubu must go,hunger dey country.
oga no free money again better go and hustle before hunger write letter for your stomach.
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by castrokins(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Never Heard About Him.
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by FriendNG: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
emezuo17:
. I never knew this guy is Igbo, thought he is from the north oh. Chai Igbo Amaka

He is from the north. He was born and live all his life in katsina. He speaks Hausa.

2 Likes

Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by officialdayo: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Gossiplover:
who told you they are copycats, Oga this is real. Is like you don't know who this comedian is. He is now based in Abuja with his people. From katsina to Abuja. He now rolls with the men who we see on TV and the most important thing is that the president LOVES him very much for what he is doing. The guy is going places.
They're not men of the department of state security services!
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by FriendNG: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
abbaapple:
angry

I swear never thought this guy is a Igbo! Such a handsome guy! I envy him wallahi. Sad he is from potopoto republic. lipsrsealed

He is actually from katsina not potopoto republic
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by officialdayo: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
DrRasheed:
These ain't DSS operatives...they are also copy cats.

DSS operatives are prohibited from doing such.
They're not DSS personnel.
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
lost Igbo son, a saboteur!
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Millions of NL memebers and i can't get even 300 subscribers? sad

Please just hit the subscribe button, sorry if I derailed the thread. I'm new here, sort of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGVLyDOiBto

You are "new HERE" so you want use us as step for stardom abi, at least get to know us first before asking for favours.
well good luck sha
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by somehow: 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
i have watched him perform live and i have never seen him with dss
use youtube.

They are not dss, they are his crew
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by verycheese: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Spreading false information. Mc Tagwaye is pure hausa fulani, also from Katsina as Bubu if I'm not mistaken. He's Def a core northerner.
Thebwoy:
Igbo guys and hustling

Anything for the money
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:
E go do am like film trick when dem assassinate am thinking it’s the original dullard

Snipers looking at him like...

grin you funny sha
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by FriendNG: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
verycheese:
Spreading false information. Mc Tagwaye is pure hausa fulani, also from Katsina as Bubu if I'm not mistaken. He's Def a core northerner.

You're right he is from katsina but you're wrong he is not Hausa fulani. He is purely Igbo. If you argue I will prove you wrong with video.

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
OboOlora:
E go do am like film trick when dem assassinate am thinking it’s the original dullard

lol! Guy u bad! U got me laughing like a kid.

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hustle wella brother and don't forget to repatriate the benefits home.
Aku ruo ulo.

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Achimaechi(m): 3:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=OboOlora post=68776608]E go do am like film trick when dem assassinate am thinking it’s the original dullard

grin
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
alen4smith:
oga no free money again better go and hustle before hunger write letter for your stomach.
u pple should stop all this stupid comments of no free money, which govt ever give free money? buhari is calamity and who ever supporting his second term is pure evil.
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
MC tagawaye....
hausa fulani get talent sha....
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Bari22: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
DrRasheed:

Fatan ka wuni lafiya
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Akpacha:
u pple should stop all this stupid comments of no free money, which govt ever give free money? buhari is calamity and who ever supporting his second term is pure evil.
guy go and hustle!
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by JayB11(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
DrRasheed:

Yeah, dia tags too looks fake, unlike DSD.
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Exponental(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Which one looks like...
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Nigerian comedian, Obinna Simon, popularly known as MC Tagwaye, who is known for mimicking President Muhammadu Buhari, arrived in style for the continuation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) national convention at the Eagles Square in Abuja earlier today. The comedian who has been labeled president Buhari's doppelganger due to similar looks - arrived the venue with his twin brother as they were guarded by "operatives of the Department of State Security (DSS)".

Yesterday, Comedian MC Tagwaye entertained the participants at the convention with his usual ploy of mimicking President Buhari.

The comedian said though he is an Igbo man from Anambra State, he learnt how to mimic the president because he was born and raised in Katsina and he has always admired Mr. Buhari.

MC Tagwaye shot to stardom after he styled his craft in such a way that he dresses, speaks and acts like the President coupled with the fact that he has a striking resemblance with him (Buhari).

MC Tagwaye's ability to mimic president Buhari has endeared him to several dignitaries, governors, ministers, directors of government and other top shots in the country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/comedian-mc-tagwaye-with-dss-operatives-at-apc-convention-in-abuja.html

Choi! So this guy is an igbo and i thought he is a fulani.

Grace!!!
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by cytell56: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Nigerian comedian, Obinna Simon, popularly known as MC Tagwaye, who is known for mimicking President Muhammadu Buhari, arrived in style for the continuation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) national convention at the Eagles Square in Abuja earlier today. The comedian who has been labeled president Buhari's doppelganger due to similar looks - arrived the venue with his twin brother as they were guarded by "operatives of the Department of State Security (DSS)".

Yesterday, Comedian MC Tagwaye entertained the participants at the convention with his usual ploy of mimicking President Buhari.

The comedian said though he is an Igbo man from Anambra State, he learnt how to mimic the president because he was born and raised in Katsina and he has always admired Mr. Buhari.

MC Tagwaye shot to stardom after he styled his craft in such a way that he dresses, speaks and acts like the President coupled with the fact that he has a striking resemblance with him (Buhari).

MC Tagwaye's ability to mimic president Buhari has endeared him to several dignitaries, governors, ministers, directors of government and other top shots in the country.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/comedian-mc-tagwaye-with-dss-operatives-at-apc-convention-in-abuja.html

How does that put sense in the senseless President and Party?
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by verycheese: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
FriendNG:

You're right he is from katsina but you're wrong he is not Hausa fulani. He is purely Igbo. If you argue I will prove you wrong with video.
toh. From Katsina but pure pure ibo?
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Postanalyser: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:
MC tagawaye....

hausa fulani get talent sha....

Hausa and Fulani are only talented in using grenades on themselves.

1 Like

Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Postanalyser: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
FriendNG:

He is actually from katsina not potopoto republic

Now that it has been proven that he is an igbo,adieu
Re: MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Postanalyser:

Hausa and Fulani are only talented in using grenades on themselves.
lolzzzzzzzzzzz
tagawaye nko...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Nigeria: State Of The Nation In Cartoons / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.