Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,776 members, 7,841,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies (799 Views)

I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by jennifermahan(f): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Men get really creative when they set their target on a lady. Nigerians on Twitter have shared some of the silly lines they come up with in pursuit of their goal.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/nigerians-on-twitter-share-some-of-the-lines-men-use-to-deceive-naive-ladies/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by naijafella(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
I think I have seen this face somewhere.
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by ClassRep001: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
All ladies are sex objects.

Hey Mr, you see that girlfriend of yours that you 100% confide in her and ready to go to any extent to make her happy cos you trust her with your life, all that's needed is an average looking guy to walk up to her when she's alone and take it up from there.
Play with her emotionally and psychologically and she'd end up naked on your bed.

All Nigerian ladies are sheeple.
All gullible!

Never invest in any Nigerian girl you are yet to wife, if you decide to help her financially she should be ready to pay with something else..

Nothing goes for nothing!
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by darkmarky(m): 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by kazyhm(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
....and they'll all still fall for the same silly lines last last no matter the agidi
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
I'm more interested in the kind of lines people like Otedola, Dangote, Adenuga, Orji Kalu use. Their own must be straight to the bed point. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Same here, these shawarma hoes bore me.
CaptJeffry:
I'm more interested in the kind of lines people like Otedola, Dangote, Adenuga, Orji Kalu use. Their own must be straight to the bed point. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by nikkypearl(f): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Some men be like"bae, you make me feel like no other women exists "really undecided

Shiooor sad
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by Kamelot77(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ase

Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
I hate all this slay queens with passion they pretend to not stoop so low but you will surprise when you find out that street agbero cultist is malhandling them in the secret
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by Sunkyphil(m): 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
ladies would always be ladies they fall for the same line everytime
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by lawalosky(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
laslas.. evn @ that open sexret. nigeria ladies will still fall for those words... see them...
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by chigoizie7(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Last last, na the same lines go make them scatter legs for ur bed
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by EbukaHades10(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
An angel is missing from Heaven. Is it u?

Used that line b4
Re: Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Men Use To Deceive Naive Ladies by GILOSKY(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hmmmmm dey won dupe u ni ooo[ won fe gba e ni ooo]

(1) (Reply)

Me The Most Ugliest On Nairaland / Shocking:Chinese Man Converts To Islam,changes Name Inorder To Marry Fulani Girl / Should I Get Closer To Her Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.