Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Fela Anikulapo-kuti's Daughter Shares Her Boob Photo, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fela Anikulapo-kuti's Daughter Shares Her Boob Photo, (801 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fela Anikulapo-kuti's Daughter Shares Her Boob Photo, by WNRealm: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's daughter shares boob photo, dares women to compete with "a glorious beauty" like herself over a man
One of the daughters of the late afro beats legend Fela Anikulapo-Kuti has shared a seductive photo to mark her 35th birthday while daring other women to try competing with her for a man's attention.

Motunrayo Anikulapo-Kuti, who is the daughter of Fela and Najite, had her boobs and tongue out in the suggestive photo shared to Instagram.

The mother-of-one captioned the photo:

"Who wants to compete over a man with such a glorious beauty?? A heart of gold, and a Royal breed? Only a Fooool ?? 35yrs and still Young?? Tonight was awesome at NAS.. Have a lovely awesome Night darlings I am H.A.P.P.Y ??"

https://wapnetrealm.com/fela-anikulapo-kutis-daughter-shares-boob-photo-dares-women-to-compete-with-a-glorious-beauty-like-herself-over-a-man/

Mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala

Re: Fela Anikulapo-kuti's Daughter Shares Her Boob Photo, by TBIZZY(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
i hate big bo.obs

(1) (Reply)

Konji Don Hold Me O! / How Can I Find A Real Man ? / She Keeps Coming Back even after breaking up with me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.