Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,186 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral (46890 Views)

"Lay On My Boobs, Let's Make Money Plans"nigeria Girl Shows Off Her Boob (photos / My BREASTS To The World,popular Yoruba Model Bares Her Boob With No Bra In Lagos / See How A Lagos Babe Stepped Out For An Appointment With Her Boob On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by queenblog(f): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2019
The Boob Movement founder lets her boobs out as she explains the goal of the movement (+18 photos)

Abby Chioma, the founder of The Boob Movement decided to let her breasts out as she explained the goal of her movement.
Abby went braless and left her jean jacket unbuttoned to expose her entire breasts. But she made sure to blur her nipples.
Explaining the reason for The Boob Movement, she wrote:

The goal is not to desexualize breasts. The goal, rather, that the woman finds refuse, understanding and a sense of belonging in the movement.

See all explicit photos of her >>https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/the-boob-movement-founder-lets-her.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by ceejayMAX(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2019
Vaseline things on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
I is to think that this girl is south African.

See has their forehead.

See my signature 1st.

1 Like

Re: Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by Koralords: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
The lady is South African not Nigerian Zeus

1 Like

Re: Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by pointblank247(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2019
LawrenceHUB:
I is to think that this girl is south African.

See has their forehead.

See my signature 1st.
hmmmmm your smart I know the south Africans by their forehead

1 Like

Re: Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by written007: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
Do not advertise what you don't mean to sell..
Re: Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by Randy100: 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
The kind of breast that I like oh
Re: Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by lifu2016(m): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
this girl finish work i swear
Re: Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
Koralords:
The lady is South African not Nigerian Zeus
she's igbo undecided

1 Like

Re: Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by AbleBeing: 6:16am On Jul 03, 2019
Someone went to go dig breast pictures out?

It's okay.

But check my signature for relationship assistance.
Re: Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral by Inda2020: 9:17am On Jun 04, 2020
他们想要我的心灵,灵魂和我的身体。秘密社会试图盯着我。 但是我会把它隐身在一个他们找不到我的地方!해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸 人士官长 者勿

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Sharing Office With Me Wants To Be My Baby Mama, Gives Me Green Light / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.