Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online (33042 Views)

President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview / Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by frankmoney(m): 7:35am On Jun 25, 2018
mudiana:
grin grin grin for ur empty mind.
still better than u man cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by olajide21: 7:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Can someone please call Chimamanda Adichie. She's got a lot more work to do. See abuse oooooo.... the female PM as be downgraded cos of her gender!. Adichie SOMETIMES takes it too far! Would love to hear her view on this.

Ordinarily, this should be of no concern to us, their lifes, make dem live am as dem want. I heard the Queen ma would not shake you with a bare hand. Some Obas in Naija sef hardly shake anyone.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by bmaks: 7:36am On Jun 25, 2018
englishmart:
this is pathetic. She should have licked his assssss na. Someone who has little or no administrative power is who you are bowing to?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Must someone have administrative power before you respect them?

U see, The same western people wey make una abolish una own culture copy Yeye things from their own dey guard their own intricacies jealously....so who be the mumu now.

Culture is still culture, lack of it is what's causing the chaos today. Respect mine, I'll respect yours

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Clemz4u4u: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2018
What about Yoruba that postrate
shocked
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Clemz4u4u: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2018
What about Yoruba that postrate?
shocked
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:40am On Jun 25, 2018
frankmoney:
thier ancestors not them., They should even be facing war crimes , of what use have they even been to modern times
agreed. Strong ancestors. Prosecute them na. They are a tourist attraction. They are a multi billion pound industry. That's why they still exist

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by mudiana(m): 7:42am On Jun 25, 2018
frankmoney:
still better than u man cheesy grin
keep measuring... Don't stop.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by omooba969(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2018
ademilan:
Privilege. I kinda reason with the "I am nothing" British guy. They are just the direct recipient of privilege. It's archaic. First, what is ur family adding to the economy? Secondly, what are u bringing to the table? Do we just continue to worship you and pay ur bills just because u came from one type of family What's so unique about ur family that we have to worship y'all for life cos our forefathers decided to? Questions begging for answers. There can never be equality then and it's like a charm that everyone falls for. U must bow. Lord make me a Royalty pls Biko ejor

@bolded,

You're so ignorant and this is a terrible way to show it. You need to acquaint yourself with the Royal family official engagements & understand their positive impacts across the world, especially the third world countries.

They are also heavy stakeholders in charities across the world. They help to strike business deals as well & more importantly they're a symbol of identity for UK.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by VictorLinus(m): 7:49am On Jun 25, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Kids of these days eh
That’s why terrible things happen to you guys as you don’t have respect and lack manners
What's this one saying? Mr Man He's from a Royal family nah. Abi you want make im bow for her
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Navalsadiq(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2018
GREATESTPIANIST:
una like wahala, person no greet well, una go talk, person greet well, una go still talk!!!! HUMANS!!!!!!!! UNPLEASABLE CREATURES OF WAHALA.......LOL......

......good morning nairalanders....May this week yield greatness for us all....
amen

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by DWJOBScom(m): 7:51am On Jun 25, 2018
VictorRomanov:

I am with you. Children don't understand what culture and tradition is. They think everything is technology and fashion.

Though not all traditions are beneficial (especially if it involves, death, mutilation, slavery), there is, however, a reason those people invented and have stuck with it

Its appalling and a real concern
No wonder they easily get into alot of mistakes

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by omooba969(m): 7:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Lucid1:
They're gradually losing it, for me it's double standards. Anyone is free to greet royalty in whichever they desire.
It's okay to see and address them as royals but wrong to bow to them?

Why didn't his kind complain when the streets were filled with people that came to witness the royal wedding?

If this continues, the British monarchy would be dead in less than 100 years.

If they don't want monarchy again let them vote against it and change their constitution.

Next please

There may be dissenting voice but the British people will never vote to abolish monarchy coz it's their thing. The monarchy seems like personal possession to each & every UK family.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by batstan(m): 8:01am On Jun 25, 2018
Phoenix616:
That one is even royalty, what this nauseating bow to a former dictator?
They both bowed, lad.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by justi4jesu(f): 8:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Reality

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by omooba969(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Johnrake69:

Reason they should be facing war crimes. And it's same British government that will be referring to us as fantastically corrupt when they worship the Royal families that enslaved nations just so UK can be rich.

You can as well report them to the EFCC. undecided
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2018
dajoaneke:
All of you talking trash, just shatttttaaaappp!!!

Don't we do worse here in Nigeria?
Don't sheeple lie down to greet pastors?
Don't we shower politicians with praises fit for gods?
Don't Africans sing praises of traditional leaders and "dobaalé" for kabiyesí or igwe?

A white subject is tweeting about her ignorance and you low self-esteem devalued liquid soap brain is also talking!

I'm outta hia jare!

All hail kabiyesí Prince Williams

Exactly....I had to be sure I was on nairaland...because last I checked ..this is Nigeria and we still run monarchy system on some levels even though we have governors and local government chairmen...we bow and kneel to these kings ....I've never seen any Nigerian protesting against bowing or kneeling to the oba of Lagos or Ooni of Ife...so I don't understand the where the condemn against this woman is coming from especially from we Nigerians that even bow and kneel to HR officers when we go for interviews

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by omooba969(m): 8:13am On Jun 25, 2018
frankmoney:
thier ancestors not them., They should even be facing war crimes , of what use have they even been to modern times

Read up on the UK Royal family, the power & influence they wield, maybe that will help replace your ignorance with knowledge.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by jahsharon: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Kids of these days eh
That’s why terrible things happen to you guys as you don’t have respect and lack manners

A 61 years old grandma and PM almost kneeling for a 37 years old grandson of the Queen? I think you missed this. That so called Prince should be on his belly lying down for the PM.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Mutemenot(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2018
She's bowing for the throne. It's a Normal tradition even in naija
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by hope4nigeria(m): 8:17am On Jun 25, 2018
shanequeen:
grin

Yoruba woman
I tot its only Yoruba that kneel down to greet
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Abagworo(m): 8:19am On Jun 25, 2018
And they deceive us that the ways of our forefathers is wrong but yet keep theirs. Africans be wise.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by frankmoney(m): 8:21am On Jun 25, 2018
omooba969:

Read up on the UK Royal family, the power & influence they wield, maybe that will help replace your ignorance with knowledge.
I'm not doubting thier power or influence . Am just saying what did dey even do to warrant such treatment , they're only powerful because the people made them so , nothing else
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by olowobaba10: 8:23am On Jun 25, 2018
IT IS CALLED LOYALTY TO THE ROYALTY.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by ladygudhead(f): 8:27am On Jun 25, 2018
undecided me waiting for chimamanda's opinion. lol she's coming soon.
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by RexTramadol1: 8:28am On Jun 25, 2018
Before anyone starts talking nonsense

Read the transcript of their National Anthem

Read again..........

Even the British dude that wrote that comment sings it wholeheartedly......

You're here wasting your brain in condemning what is a lifestyle in the UK.....

Even all appointments are subject to the Queen's ratification

And she reserves some exclusive rights.......

Without Royalty, the British political system will lose it's uniqueness and respect.

Look at the Royal wedding, the figure of the Queen and all......

Woooo.....d woman no get fault.

To think Prince William is the heir apparent says it all!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by DTaj: 8:29am On Jun 25, 2018
I have just read a lot of thrash from the younger generation regarding the British Prime Minister's greeting approach. For God's sake, this is respect for royalty, history, and culture at play!

One of the reasons the world is a worse place to live than in the past is the ignorant, daft, thinking by the younger generation (40 and below) that everything steeped in the past regarding culture, tradition, and history is bad!

When has showing due regard for royalty become a bad thing? When has deferring to culture become outdated, old, dirty, and unworthy?

One nincompoop, irritating nitwit wrote somewhere that he would greet an Obi, Emir, Sultan, Igwe, Oba stretching his hands first, be at the same level, and look at him straight in the face. I replied: "Go ask your father/mother how it is done".

The world has gone mad...

Haughtiness, pride, 'chip on the shoulder', materialism, etc will kill this generation of young people!
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by omooba969(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Awon freeloaders grin

Like most of you lot. grin
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by somehow: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
That's small. They need to come to this shithole and see what people here do to their politicians, religious heads, and traditional title holders

And shithole shall Nigeria continue to remain to you.

Amen
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by DTaj: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Before anyone starts talking nonsense

Read the transcript of their National Anthem

Read again..........

Even the British dude that wrote that comment sings it wholeheartedly......

You're here wasting your brain in condemning what is a lifestyle in the UK.....

Even all appointments are subject to the Queen's ratification

And she reserves some exclusive rights.......

Without Royalty, the British political system will lose it's uniqueness and respect.

Look at the Royal wedding, the figure of the Queen and all......

Woooo.....d woman no get fault.

Rex, God bless you! Leave the ignorant, wanna-be young people to 'stew in their own juice'...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by Ugosample(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2018
Johnrake69:

Reason they should be facing war crimes. And it's same British government that will be referring to us as fantastically corrupt when they worship the Royal families that enslaved nations just so UK can be rich.

The world is not kind

Deal with it!
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by skywalker240(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2018
slimdamatrix1:
She is the most powerful person in England!

This just shows she is humble and respectful, oh and she was born in that era-that's all!
And me, i was thinking it was the queen of England my head is stil thinking about it
Re: Photo Of Prime Minister May Bowing To Prince Williams Sparks Mockery Online by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2018
it's normal and I see nothing wrong here. . .Britain once rule half of planet earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iowa Building Collapse (Pictures, Video) / Zimbabwe Crises Is Like A Military Coup - AU / Storm Dennis Batters The United Kingdom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.