Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations (5212 Views)

Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by samysmoothfresh: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
Rosay15:
.. Me go run for u, dat's impossible.. Is just dat I don't want to partake in ur madness cus I can see u are seriously sick upstairs and I don't knw maybe dey are aware at home.. I just don't stress ur chicken brain cus u might need it in another thread so let me save d drama for u.. Smh..

i thought you said you were gonna "give it to you (ubunja) in full"

is this how you intend doing that? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Some sad people on this forum, they'll hate anything and everything.

This looks amazing and it's always great to network and find support as we stumble through this beautiful life.
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:
very commendable.
i believe that this is one of the tools in which women will gain empowerment and knowledge about the society and how to handle challenges that comes from being a single mama.

kudos to you ladies.

never drop tears for any man for whatever reason,develop and work on yourselves.

You weren't like this, what happened

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
single ladies association?
abuja chapter ogini?
hmm wetin we no go see 4 naija

3 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
PediakAuthor:
My fellow Jingoistic citizens of Nigeria...
Enough is enough..
Y'all need to stop this war of words right now...
We have an important match tomorrow..
Letz go prepare in fasting and prayer...
Be scared of MESSIah...

grin grin
on the 3rd day he shall rise again grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by PediakAuthor: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
lefulefu:

on the 3rd day he shall rise again grin

Yes ooo... He is risen already... His birthday recently celebrated... A sense of Rebirth .. Lol

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 26, 2018
Rosay15:
.. Me go run for u, dat's impossible.. Is just dat I don't want to partake in ur madness cus I can see u are seriously sick upstairs and I don't knw maybe dey are aware at home.. I just don't stress ur chicken brain cus u might need it in another thread so let me save d drama for u.. Smh..
You're a full time hypocritical idiot !!
You accused him of being rude & that's exactly the attitude you're displaying from you comments so far angry

..and the funny part is that she is not even up to 22..and she is busy calling somebody who is old enough to be her elder uncle names. What gut & effrontery ! undecided
Now judge yourself,who is being rude....& silly here
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 26, 2018
...and a lady above ,who else Always supporting themselves,called it "networking & support" above... SMH

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Rosay15(f): 2:46am On Jun 26, 2018
Glycolysis:

You're a full time hypocritical idiot !!
You accused him of being rude & that's exactly the attitude you're displaying from you comments so far angry

..and the funny part is that she is not even up to 22..and she is busy calling somebody who is old enough to be her elder uncle names. What gut & effrontery ! undecided
Now judge yourself,who is being rude....& silly here
... You must b an idiot for quoting me, u don't even know wat happened u just jump here typing rubbish ..
Oh, maybe u just got a new spring on ur feet and were u dere wen dey gave birth to me dat u mk u knw my real age. Oga, before u defend anybody always knw wat is going on between them and stop acting like a fool.. Idiot.. And always remember respect is reciprocal.. E Pele Mr I know it all.. Radarada..
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Rosay15(f): 2:49am On Jun 26, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i thought you said you were gonna "give it to you (ubunja) in full"

is this how you intend doing that? undecided
... Bt what is ur problem with dat?, Cus d last time I checked I wasn't talking to u.. Pls try to mind ur business.. No offence.. Tnks..
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 26, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Rosay15(f): 2:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Saviour22:
is that you on your profile shocked OMG u look like a monkey (no apologies) next time add graphics to ur pic tongue
... U knw wat I can blame u Cus that is exactly wat u are and stop telling others dey look d same..
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Rosay15(f): 2:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Saviour22:
this Rosay a bamboo Who think's that she is beautiful he he he[/color] grin
lol... I can see u don't ve work.. U better say wat is ur mind before tying rubbish here... Ode.. I have better things to do Dan to stay here exchange words with a jobless person lyk u.. Idiot..
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by highqueen(f): 3:04am On Jun 26, 2018
Saviour22:
heheh Ape that's what u are,bye bye Animal grin grin grin
you know you will be banned for this?
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 3:06am On Jun 26, 2018
highqueen:

you know you will be banned for this?
why should I care? Now get lost undecided
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by highqueen(f): 3:09am On Jun 26, 2018
Saviour22:
why should I care? Now get lost undecided
oh!sorry.

my bad.
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by jaksmillioniar: 3:21am On Jun 26, 2018
highqueen:
very commendable.
i believe that this is one of the tools in which women will gain empowerment and knowledge about the society and how to handle challenges that comes from being a single mama.

kudos to you ladies.

never drop tears for any man for whatever reason,develop and work on yourselves.
my beauty I luv u so much
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by highqueen(f): 3:44am On Jun 26, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
my beauty I luv u so much
smiley thanks jaks.
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:26am On Jun 26, 2018
Saviour22:
stop quoting me up and down angry nigga are u gay?
now im gay. lol.
first i was a foreigner:

Saviour22:
sharap u are a foreign here angry!so know ur limits
you just throwing everything to see what will stick. sad!
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
now im gay. lol.
first i was a foreigner:

you just throwing everything to see what will stick. sad!
leave those fools,anybody that doesnt asslick and worship women becomes gay to them.I always tell them if that is what it takes to become gay,then am ready to be called gay.
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:19am On Jun 26, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

leave those fools,anybody that doesnt asslick and worship women becomes gay to them.I always tell them if that is what it takes to become gay,then am ready to be called gay.
lol it hurts the losers when a gent refuses to bow to pvssy. i dont know why

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Rosay15:
... You must b an idiot for quoting me, u don't even know wat happened u just jump here typing rubbish ..
Oh, maybe u just got a new spring on ur feet and were u dere wen dey gave birth to me dat u mk u knw my real age. Oga, before u defend anybody always knw wat is going on between them and stop acting like a fool.. Idiot.. And always remember respect is reciprocal.. E Pele Mr I know it all.. Radarada..
Fuvk off kiddo ! Go tell all that to your dad at home undecided
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by samysmoothfresh: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Rosay15:
... [s]Bt what is ur problem with dat?, Cus d last time I checked I wasn't talking to u.. Pls try to mind ur business.. No offence.. Tnks..[/s]

shurrup there!! undecided

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Rosay15(f): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2018
Glycolysis:

Fuvk off kiddo ! Go tell all that to your dad at home undecided
... I can now see d kind of person u are, I can see ur parent are nutin to you cus u and my dad are nt mate and I don't knw where I refer to ur dad or ur mum in wat I typed.. U are just too senseless, u even refer me as kiddo, u are nutin bt a big fool.. Wen u don't ve elders at home, how will u ve regards to someone's else elder... We knw ur type, Bleep off and don't quote me again or else d thunder dat will fire you dey do press up... Idiot

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Rosay15:
... I can now see d kind of person u are, I can see ur parent are nutin to you cus u and my dad are nt mate and I don't knw where I refer to ur dad or ur mum in wat I typed.. U are just too senseless, u even refer me as kiddo, u are nutin bt a big fool.. Wen u don't ve elders at home, how will u ve regards to someone's else elder... We knw ur type, Bleep off and don't quote me again or else d thunder dat will fire you dey do press up... Idiot
Sweetheart he doesn't worth your time Pls
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by unadeymadkwa: 8:53am On Jun 26, 2018
The handle Rosay done suffer sha. If na me. I go just go wan corner go sleep.
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Rosay15(f): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2018
androidroot:
Sweetheart he doesn't worth your time Pls
... Tnks dear, it just dat some people can just b annoying cus I don't joke with parent nor family in any form.. Tnks so much.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by BlackAdam55(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2018
Rosay15:
... Tnks dear, it just dat some people can just b annoying cus I don't joke with parent nor family in any form.. Tnks so much.. kiss
.please please what ever, my friend saviour22 done or said to u I apologize on his behalf lipsrsealed please tell the mods to ubanned him
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Rosay15(f): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2018
BlackAdam55:
.please please what ever, my friend saviour22 done or said to u I apologize on his behalf lipsrsealed please tell the mods to ubanned him
.. It okay.. Mods please for God sake, pls help me to unbanned saviour22.. Am pleading oh.. Bt always talk sense to his brain cus e no sabi talk. Tnks

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 26, 2018
Rosay15:

Fuvk off & go tell that to ur parents undecided

You don't decide where I hit you ...that's the rule of the game ...bitch angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Couldn't Have S*x With Girlfriend Because Of This / Sex: Let Da fucckk Begin (pics) / Would You Marry A Person Who Doesn't Have College Education?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.