Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations (5173 Views)

Hook-up Girls Now Advertise Their Business / Married Men Sleeping With Single Girls And Marrie Women Sleeping With Single Gu / Beware Of Single Girls Who Have Apartments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by PediakAuthor: 8:22am On Jun 25, 2018
As shared by a facebook user this morning:

"Yesterday party with Extraordinary Mums and Single Ladies (EMSL), Abuja Chapter was fun.......... let love lead"

The end draweth near... grin grin

My fellow brothers, no dulling, oya let us quickly form the Association of Honourable Husbands and Single Guys... (AHHSG)

grin

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by ITbomb(m): 8:42am On Jun 25, 2018
So babymamas now get association

2 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by highqueen(f): 8:45am On Jun 25, 2018
very commendable.
i believe that this is one of the tools in which women will gain empowerment and knowledge about the society and how to handle challenges that comes from being a single mama.

kudos to you ladies.

never drop tears for any man for whatever reason,develop and work on yourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by IamPlato(m): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:
very commendable.
i believe that this is one of the tools in which women will gain empowerment and knowledge about the society and how to handle challenges that comes from being a single mama.

kudos to you ladies.

never drop tears for any man for whatever reason,develop and work on yourselves.

Seriously?

You Find This Commendable?

Do You Know The Consequences Of Such Minds Coming Together? And For What Exactly?

An Association For Single Ladies? There Could Wrong Influences On Weaker Ladies, wrong Doctrines... With what Ladies say About Men Today, i Cant imagine What They'd Start Saying About Men...

It Gets Worse If The Leaders Of This So Called association Are Feminists

17 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Replacing "Single" with Extraordinary just shows how embarassing it must be to be called a Single Mother. poor hoes.

10 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Fadiga24(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:
very commendable.

kudos to you ladies.

Go and join them na, frustrated evening newspapers

14 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:58am On Jun 25, 2018
IamPlato:

Seriously?

Do You Know The Consequences Of Such Minds Coming Together? And For What Exactly?

An Association For Single Ladies? There Could Wrong Influences On Weaker Ladies, wrong Doctrines... With what Ladies say About Men Today, i Cant imagine What They'd Start Saying About Men...

plato ignore that drunk girl. even her name says it all highqueen just ask her what she's high on.

10 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by IamPlato(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
plato ignore that drunk girl. even her name says it all highqueen just ask her what she's high on.

grin

No Mind Her. She Is Not High on Anything though...

She Just De Vex For All The Guys Wey De this Country

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by IamPlato(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Fadiga24:

Go and join them na, frustrated evening newspapers

Haaa shocked

2 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by highqueen(f): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2018
IamPlato:

Seriously?

feminist or not.
so long the right message is promulgated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by IamPlato(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:
feminist or not. so long the right message is promulgated.

Examples Of Right Messages You Think Can Be Passed

3 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Deltayankeeboi: 9:27am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:
[s] very commendable.

kudos to you ladies.

never drop tears for any man for whatever reason,develop and work on yourselves. [/s]

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Replacing[s] "Single" with Extraordinary just shows how embarassing it must be to be called a Single Mother. poor hoes[/s].
sharap u are a foreign here angry!so know ur limits

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Deltayankeeboi: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Behold, they shall surely gather together but not by me: whosoever shall gather against thee shall fall for your sake. . . Isaiah 54 vs 15.

The Lord shall cause thy enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee in one way but surely they will scatter and flee in seven ways. . . Deuteronomy 28 vs 7.

I REST MY CASE.

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2018
Saviour22:
do you feel better now?

6 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by BlackAdam55(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2018
Saviour22:
u are talking that Zimbabwe fool that call himself MISEDUCATIONS too serious. the fool mother Is a hoe, that's why he gose around calling people hoes every time

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

do you feel better now?
my friend stop quoting me, undecided go and ask ur hoe of a mother who ur father is, and stop disturbing my mention tongue
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:51am On Jun 25, 2018
BlackAdam55:
u are talking that Zimbabwe fool that call himself MISEDUCATIONS too serious. the fool mother Is a hoe, that's why he gose around calling people hoes every time
join the queue of haters. its a long queue.
meet Deji63 another hater like yourself obsessed with ubunja and insulting him all over NL:

crime section
Deji63:
This is what we need to see in Nigeria. I can't imagine anyone do this to my child and this is why deadrats like Ubunja who boast of sleeping with underage girls is going to be fired by thunder his blokus will not be rescued. My wife is on your case grin grin

Deji63:
Ubunja must not see this ones vjay. He will knack and die. The paedophile.

celebrity section
Deji63:
Welcome to the club dude. Yea! The thirties ladies league. Ubunja 69 years old come and see your sons mate. The prince of England is 33 recently married to a 35 year old. You see why you are wifeless? My wife is on your case. grin grin

Deji63:
God will give you guys another beautiful fruit. I know it was painful beautiful woman. Meanwhile Ubunja this must be your sons agemate married to a 36 year old woman. Tell me you wont hit that if you could afford. Like I always say love is all that matters mehn. If you got dumped by a 30s woman . Don't rant sh*t to us for loving our wives. Get you one first grin grin

romance section

Deji63:

This is why your hoe mother raised you under another mans roof. You were not raised by your father. Mummy Ubunja jumps from one dick to another. grin Different men doing her leaking punnah and getting her pregnant like a pig. I thought itold you to stop being a nuisance.

Deji63:

Deadrat i asked if you are the ritualist they say that you are. Trackings say you are doing this from the Mainland. The National Assembly will help take your matter public.

Deji63:

Ubunja are you a ritualist? Some people are aware of your person
Are you truly an old man coming on here to spread hate? Have you been using our women for money rituals? The way you attack women is suspicious. We will get you tracked down and expose you on this platform. If you are also doing money rituals and sex in hell? Is that true?

Deji63:

Ubunja does not worship women. He worships pvssy. Even if he sees his mothers dry pvssy he will knack it and put shi,t inside grin grin grin

Deji63:

5 years running. I love my baby. Are you not going to Mama Basira food canteen to buy dinner? You know how we have nick names for our old folks like iya elewa and mama ologi? Yor name will be baba onike in the next 5 years. grin grin ;DYou are DEF Ubunja. Baba I say go and stand before a moving trailer.

Deji63:

Ubunja is deadrat. He is upsetgirll too. You think say we no know. We go soon tell Seun to track you so we go see the face behind these monikers. Then we will understand why you always sound so frustrated. Na dat time you go no wetin dey. He creates threads pointing to his frustration on his wifeless situation. Ubunja and his lonely di.ck. grin grin grin grin Chronic bachelor. E fit be one old baba wey don day get hallucinations o.
i laugh.

5 Likes

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Saviour22:
my friend stop quoting me, undecided go and ask ur hoe of a mother who ur father is, and stop disturbing my mention tongue
you are just another hater. join the queue:

crime section
Deji63:
This is what we need to see in Nigeria. I can't imagine anyone do this to my child and this is why deadrats like Ubunja who boast of sleeping with underage girls is going to be fired by thunder his blokus will not be rescued. My wife is on your case grin grin

Deji63:
Ubunja must not see this ones vjay. He will knack and die. The paedophile.

celebrity section
Deji63:
Welcome to the club dude. Yea! The thirties ladies league. Ubunja 69 years old come and see your sons mate. The prince of England is 33 recently married to a 35 year old. You see why you are wifeless? My wife is on your case. grin grin

Deji63:
God will give you guys another beautiful fruit. I know it was painful beautiful woman. Meanwhile Ubunja this must be your sons agemate married to a 36 year old woman. Tell me you wont hit that if you could afford. Like I always say love is all that matters mehn. If you got dumped by a 30s woman . Don't rant sh*t to us for loving our wives. Get you one first grin grin

romance section

Deji63:

This is why your hoe mother raised you under another mans roof. You were not raised by your father. Mummy Ubunja jumps from one dick to another. grin Different men doing her leaking punnah and getting her pregnant like a pig. I thought itold you to stop being a nuisance.

Deji63:

Deadrat i asked if you are the ritualist they say that you are. Trackings say you are doing this from the Mainland. The National Assembly will help take your matter public.

Deji63:

Ubunja are you a ritualist? Some people are aware of your person
Are you truly an old man coming on here to spread hate? Have you been using our women for money rituals? The way you attack women is suspicious. We will get you tracked down and expose you on this platform. If you are also doing money rituals and sex in hell? Is that true?

Deji63:

Ubunja does not worship women. He worships pvssy. Even if he sees his mothers dry pvssy he will knack it and put shi,t inside grin grin grin

Deji63:

5 years running. I love my baby. Are you not going to Mama Basira food canteen to buy dinner? You know how we have nick names for our old folks like iya elewa and mama ologi? Yor name will be baba onike in the next 5 years. grin grin ;DYou are DEF Ubunja. Baba I say go and stand before a moving trailer.

Deji63:

Ubunja is deadrat. He is upsetgirll too. You think say we no know. We go soon tell Seun to track you so we go see the face behind these monikers. Then we will understand why you always sound so frustrated. Na dat time you go no wetin dey. He creates threads pointing to his frustration on his wifeless situation. Ubunja and his lonely di.ck. grin grin grin grin Chronic bachelor. E fit be one old baba wey don day get hallucinations o.

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2018
BlackAdam55:
as in
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Saviour22 BlackAdam55 where are you guys? dont tell me you tapped out so soon! are you that weak?

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by BlackAdam55(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Saviour22 BlackAdam55 where are you guys? dont tell me you tapped out so soon! are you that weak?
my friend get out
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by Rosay15(f): 11:46am On Jun 25, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
you are just another hater. join the queue:

crime section

celebrity section

romance section

I just comfirm it now that u are jobless and that is more d reason why u are always being bitter and frustrated.. Dnt quote me cus am gonna give it to u in full cus u have already cross my part..

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
BlackAdam55:
my friend get out
are we friends now?
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by PediakAuthor: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
My fellow brothers...
no dulling, oya let us quickly form the Association of Honourable Husbands and Single Guys... (AHHSG)
grin cool

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Rosay15 post=68802119][/quote]
is the hate delicious in your heart? enjoy it. it doesnt touch me.
since you're obsessed with jobs, how many jobs do you have personally?
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by izzou(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
PediakAuthor:
My fellow brothers...
no dulling, oya let us quickly form the Association of Honourable Husbands and Single Guys... (AHHSG)
grin cool
we already have an unstoppable association. its called the Patriarchy. ruling since Year 001.

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by PediakAuthor: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
we already have an unstoppable association. its called the Patriarchy. ruling since Year 001.

Oya ja mi si.. I dont know about this movement oo.. It sounds fresh.. Lol
Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by PediakAuthor: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
IamPlato:

Seriously?

You are making sense in d last two paragraphs... If they have wrong leaders, they will soon wage war against men... Hence d end draweth nearer... Lol..

1 Like

Re: Naija Single Girls Now Forming Associations by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
PediakAuthor:

Oya ja mi si.. I dont know about this movement oo.. It sounds fresh.. Lol
grin it rocks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Nigerian Man . / I'll Rather Marry Submissive Illiterate Than Disrespectful Literate Lady- Lawyer / Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.