Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,501 members, 7,865,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Help A 37 Years Old Single Mom Is In Love With A 30 Years Old Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A 37 Years Old Single Mom Is In Love With A 30 Years Old Guy (595 Views)

I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A 37 Years Old Single Mom Is In Love With A 30 Years Old Guy by Neofingerz: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2018
I would try to make this brief as possible.
I met this lady in my church Tall, fair in complexion, beautiful and curvy.....she's single and never married with a 17 years old son.
we've never had a conversation we only say greetings and go our way... a very introvert and extremely shy lady, she hardly relate to people in church except greetings. We had a program in church one day and this caused us(memebers) to exchange numbers and fortunately I received her number then we started talking on whatsapp from normal greetings and checking ups to knowing each other more( mind you that's where I got to know she was never married and her age while I told her mine too). then few weeks after exchanging numbers we became good friend and fortunately she doesn't live far from me its like a stone throw. sometimes she cooks and package mine well with so many goodies then our friendship became closer not until she told me she has feelings for me and she doesn't know how or where it's coming from like she can't control it. I don't wanna talk much here I already made my points and now the question here is.....i don't know what to do!! I told her about my gf when we were knowing each other and she told me about her ex too who hurt her so deep but she doesn't seem to care about all that....i won't deny the fact that I like her too but I don't love her.
please nairalanders what should I do?
no insults no bashing biko
if you want to see her pic contact me @oliviahills00@gmail.con
Re: Help A 37 Years Old Single Mom Is In Love With A 30 Years Old Guy by vic4real22: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
my brother, at this point you need to be sensitive because she was the one who approached you first, secondly she is older than you. Just think twice before you make everlasting decision and to crown it all be prayerfu as well so that God can direct you.
Re: Help A 37 Years Old Single Mom Is In Love With A 30 Years Old Guy by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Flee!
Don't ask me why, just flee. Focus on the relationship with your girlfriend..

1 Like

Re: Help A 37 Years Old Single Mom Is In Love With A 30 Years Old Guy by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
grin

Like & Love are 2 different levels of feelings sha..

Juz tell her straight up that everything between u 2 are juz platonic friendship & it won't go beyond that.. Now, if she felt insulted & hurt, juz leave her & STOP TEXTING HER OR CALLING HER ASKING HOW THE HELL SHE FEEL cool

I believe she will manage to mend her own failure sha.. cool
Re: Help A 37 Years Old Single Mom Is In Love With A 30 Years Old Guy by MrCork: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Neofingerz:
I met this lady in my church Tall, fair in complexion, beautiful and curvy.....she's single and never married with a 17 years old son.
we've never had a conversation we only say greetings and go our way... a very introvert and extremely shy lady, she hardly relate to people in church except greetings. We had a program in church one day and this caused us(memebers) to exchange numbers and fortunately I received her number then we started talking on whatsapp from normal greetings and checking ups to knowing each other more( mind you that's where I got to know she was never married and her age while I told her mine too). then few weeks after exchanging numbers we became good friend and fortunately she doesn't live far from me its like a stone throw. sometimes she cooks and package mine well with so many goodies then our friendship became closer not until she told me she has feelings for me and she doesn't know how or where it's coming from like she can't control it. I don't wanna talk much here I already made my points and now the question here is.....i don't know what to do!! I told her about my gf when we were knowing each other and she told me about her ex too who hurt her so deep but she doesn't seem to care about all that....i won't deny the fact that I like her too but I don't love her.

angry
Re: Help A 37 Years Old Single Mom Is In Love With A 30 Years Old Guy by MrCork: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Neofingerz:

....Bro. .u write story with no commma..no full stop & no para graph & then u say it's brief......anyways.. is she lightskin? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A 37 Years Old Single Mom Is In Love With A 30 Years Old Guy by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
MrCork:

....Bro. .u write story with no commma..no full stop & no para graph & then u say it's brief......anyways.. is she lightskin? angry
Lol Comic master
Re: Help A 37 Years Old Single Mom Is In Love With A 30 Years Old Guy by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
dont you dare wife up that living fossil.
Re: Help A 37 Years Old Single Mom Is In Love With A 30 Years Old Guy by Neofingerz: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
MrCork:

that's right no vex
e don finish?

(1) (Reply)

9 Best Relationship Books Every Couple Should Read Together / The 3 Secrets To Unlocking A Woman’s Heart / Girls, If Your Spouse Has These Attitudes, Forget It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.