Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Pretend Or Be Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretend Or Be Yourself (495 Views)

Why Do Girls Pretend as if They Don't Like Dick? / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / When A Girl Loves You She Will Do This Things No Matter How She Pretend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretend Or Be Yourself by SinglesNetwork1: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
SHOULD YOU PRETEND IN RELATIONSHIP TO MAKE HIM OR HER MARRY YOU OR SHOW YOUR TRUE BEHAVIOUR.

Which one is better?
Re: Pretend Or Be Yourself by XhosaNostra(f): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Stay true to yourself. Being pretentious sounds like a lot of work if he's not royalty or a millionaire grin

2 Likes

Re: Pretend Or Be Yourself by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
I am not a likeable person so I would let you know this on time, but I am a ride or die loyal buddy, that makes up for a lot, I also have my mood swings so I doubt if anyone can cope with me easily.. It's good to be plain and open from the onset.
Re: Pretend Or Be Yourself by highqueen(f): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
pretend for how long?
just be yourself,if he finds you appealing fine,if otherwise,just move on.
Re: Pretend Or Be Yourself by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
SinglesNetwork1:
SHOULD YOU PRETEND IN RELATIONSHIP TO MAKE HIM OR HER MARRY YOU OR SHOW YOUR TRUE BEHAVIOUR.

Which one is better?

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ignore the advice of those above. Here is the golden truth:
Pretence is the best thing... So that things will go smoothly after marrying each other... Even after wedding you keep pretending...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Pretend Or Be Yourself by lalanice(f): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
pretend for how long that's how people get tired of their partner latter.
that thing you are pretending to be doing, why don't you just use that time and energy to build yourself make it a habit and be that person

1 Like

Re: Pretend Or Be Yourself by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ignore the advice of those above. Here is the golden truth:
Pretence is the best thing... So that things will go smoothly after marrying each other... Even after wedding you keep pretending...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

havent they heard of fake it till you make/become it. on a serois note though pretense only makes sense if you are royalty or a billionaire. i cannot be doing BDSM for a postman biko.
Re: Pretend Or Be Yourself by marvelli(f): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
I think almost everybody in a relationship pretend to be a certain way. When marriage enters the equation then the real them emerges. After all how long can you pretend? many married people can attest to this.

(1) (Reply)

NEVER KNEW / Owing A Home In Abuja Have Never Been This Easy. / Sixteen Years Of Deceit! My Husband’s Secret Finally Revealed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.