Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Chairman Senate Committee On Interior, Senator Uba Condemns Barkin Ladi Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chairman Senate Committee On Interior, Senator Uba Condemns Barkin Ladi Killings (395 Views)

Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million / Gov Buni Remains APC Caretaker Chairman, Senate Caucus Insists / Ishaku Abbo Appointed Vice Chairman Senate Committee Of The Nigerian Navy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chairman Senate Committee On Interior, Senator Uba Condemns Barkin Ladi Killings by HRLNEWS: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
The Senator representing Anambra South Senatorial District, Senator Nnamdi Uba yesterday condemned the gruesome killings of over 86 people in Barkin Ladi LGA, Plateau State by suspected herdsmen.

Uba who is Chairman of the Senate Committee on Interior, described the killing as senseless and regrettable whilst consoling the people of the state on the unwarranted loss of lives and property. "My condolence goes out to the people of Barkin Ladi LGA, Plateau State and Nigeria over Saturday's senseless attack by some gunmen which led to the death of over ...

READ MORE HERE>>> http://www.hrlnews.com/2018/06/chairman-senate-committee-on-interior.html

(1) (Reply)

I Will Fight To My Last Breath - Esther Kiobel On Her 22-year Battle With Shell / Decreasing Global Poverty Rate And Increasing Northern Nigerian Poverty Rate - S / New Part Cupp: 2019 : Pdp, R-apc, 32 Others Form Alliance To Challenge Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.