Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

How To Respond, When She Has No Romantic Feelings For You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Respond, When She Has No Romantic Feelings For You. (1166 Views)

No Romantic Relationship Is Perfect, Are U Getting Me? / How To Respond When Someone Ask How Much You Earn. / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Respond, When She Has No Romantic Feelings For You. by Kodiwithsauce: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
You know that feeling of hurt that gets to you just after you’ve poured out your emotions in a beautifully written poem to someone you really have feelings for, and the person isn’t impressed? Most of you at some point have had their romantic gestures turned down and sincerely speaking, it is an awful feeling that could drive you crazy. The friendship or the less awkward relationship you previously had with the person could become ruined, and if you had to come across that person daily at work, you try to avoid her, your conversations become incredibly awkward and it might be quite difficult to ask her other friends out once they find out. A lot of people try to avoid romantic rejection because of the whole drama that could be attached to it and this really affects their self confidence. They find it difficult to express their feelings or approach someone they find attractive, fearing they would be rejected.

Read how to overcome your fear of approaching women
https://sauceandsound.com/2018/06/20/how-to-overcome-your-fear-of-approaching-women/

Although romantic rejection might seem bad, at least it tells you that you should stop trying so hard to please someone who is not interested in you and move on, it can also be a signal for self improvement. In the post we are going to detail the proper way to handle a romantic rejection and try to make you look at romantic rejection in a better way.

THE WRONG WAYS PEOPLE ARE DEALING WITH ROMANTIC REJECTION
Before we discuss the proper way to handle romantic rejection, let’s talk about the wrong ways a lot of people have been responding to it. No doubt, once an individual get’s rejected by someone he has feelings for he feels cheated on, often times devastated. People who react to romantic rejection poorly fall into mainly two categories

Those who feel worthless and lose their self confidence
That friend you encouraged to ask a girl out, but he eventually got rejected by her, and now he doesn’t have the confidence to ask any girl out again falls into this category. He probably spent the entire week crying because of her. It is a really crazy feeling to not get accepted by someone you love, you might as well lose your self confidence, you feel inferior and sad, but realize all these things are just short term feeling and not your reality. You are an awesome person and a lot of people out there would desire your attention.

Those who act childish, trying put the blame on the other person
You would have come across guys who start insulting a lady once she shows she isn’t interested, especially when they have already spent an amount of money on her. At times, their frustration drives them to being aggressive, or simply their immaturity makes them result to calling her names or lying they have slept with her before, which is actually ridiculous.

THE PROPER WAY TO HANDLE A ROMANTIC REJECTION
Assuming you get turned down by a lady you asked out, here’s what you should do.

BE COOL ABOUT IT
This is going to be really difficult especially for those who have spent lots of time and money. It is however important to know that spending money on someone you’re asking out doesn’t translate to having a romantic relationship with her; I’ll advice you to figure out where you stand from the onset. Be really nice about it, you could ask her why she doesn’t feel the same way about you, but try not to be aggressive about it.

TRY TO AVOID HER FOR A WHILE
If it’s really going to be difficult for you to get over this person, try to avoid them to prevent unwanted feelings, you can delete her number from your phone to avoid going back to text or call her and getting all emotional in the process.

GET BUSY
Hang out with friends, workout, travel and visit interesting places, meet new people. Doing basically any activity that keeps your mind away from thoughts of her would be helpful at this moment.

IMPROVE YOURSELF
Try to evaluate and work on yourself. If it’s because of a bad habit she didn’t like you, change that habit for something better, learn a new language, focus on your work and try to be more productive. However, it is important to note that it is not worth it trying to impress people at times. So if she doesn’t like you for the wrong reasons, don’t try change into something counterproductive because of her.

https://sauceandsound.com/2018/06/25/what-is-the-proper-way-to-handle-a-romantic-rejection/

2 Likes

Re: How To Respond, When She Has No Romantic Feelings For You. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Even me sef dey reject person
Re: How To Respond, When She Has No Romantic Feelings For You. by Auladimeji(m): 12:00am On Jun 26, 2018
If a lady tells me no,then I'm gonna take her "no" as no because there are so many fishes in the sea.
I can't woo a lady twice because it makes me feels embarrass

1 Like

Re: How To Respond, When She Has No Romantic Feelings For You. by Lagboyinibadan(m): 7:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Auladimeji:
If a lady tells me no,then I'm gonna take her "no" as no because there are so many fishes in the sea.
I can't woo a lady twice because it makes me feels embarrass

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Confession : How My Uncle Friend F++ked Me In Our Parlor / 19-year-old Girl Reveals Why She Is Selling Her V!rg!n!ty / Calm Down Bro. Tani Bro E? - Between Adekunle Gold And Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.