Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married (56503 Views)

How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor / What Made You Stop Having Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In Love With? / Nigerian Lady Called Out For Not Being Married At 33 Replies Her Critics - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
I want to know if it is normal to keep feelings for one's ex after marriage. I have been struggling with this for the past 5 years. I want a way out very quickly and I need help.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by SmellingAnus(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
It's normal but you should have tried to get over her before getting married.. Although I have never slept with a married woman and I hope not to do that but I have a married ex that still want us to reunite cos she misses the sexual part of it ... Truth is that both some married men and women experience what you are going through... I have a feeling you may end up smashing your ex except she is the one that rejects you...

210 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by ledaman: 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2019
Buy rat poison quickly

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by faithfull18(f): 10:13pm On Jan 20, 2019
This is serious.
Feelings What kind of feelings exactly??

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by amaniro: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
5 years after marriage and you're still crushing on your ex? damn dude move on!

298 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by dollytino4real(f): 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2019
just fill ur spirit, soul and body with dis one u are married to, b4 fork outside marriage

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Elukapendragon(m): 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
I understand how you feel.... I still love my ex like mad

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by samysmoothfresh: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
One question,

why did you marry your wife?

I mean, why you con marry your wife in the first place? undecided

364 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by samysmoothfresh: 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
One question,

12 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Apination(m): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2019
I don't think you married your wife because you love her cos if that was the case, you wouldn't be having this conflict undecided

202 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by kollinzgee(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
Marriage is not for the immature damn ,i thoughft one is suppose to marry the love of their life ,am tired of naija lemme go abeg...

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by kollinzgee(m): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2019
Marriage is not for the immature damn ,i thoughft one is suppose to marry the love of their life or at least someone you love that what happens when you are attracted to someone for a reason (naija love)true love is unconditional,am tired of naija lemme go abeg...

3 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by shadrama(m): 4:08am On Jan 21, 2019
better face your wife or you will definitely end up with your ex like this

31 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 21, 2019
SmellingAnus:
It's normal but you should have tried to get over her before getting married.. Although I have never slept with a married woman and I hope not to do that but I have a married ex that still want us to reunite cos she misses the sexual part of it ... Truth is that both some married men and women experience what you are going through... I have a feeling you may end up smashing your ex except she is the one that rejects you...

Thanks for the advice. I apreciate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 21, 2019
faithfull18:
This is serious.

Feelings What kind of feelings exactly??

A kind of feeling different from that i felt for my wife. Each time I remembered her, the feelings is rekindled.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 21, 2019
dollytino4real:
just fill ur spirit, soul and body with dis one u are married to but u fork outside marriage

Hhhmmmm. Funny enough, I havenot seen another woman unclothedness since I married.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 21, 2019
samysmoothfresh:
One question,

She rejected me at first but by the time she would come back, it was already late.

17 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 21, 2019
shadrama:
better face your wife or you will definitely end up with your ex like this

Funny man

2 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 21, 2019
kollinzgee:
Marriage is not for the immature damn ,i thoughft one is suppose to marry the love of their life or at least someone you love that what happens when you are attracted to someone for a reason (naija love)true love is unconditional,am tired of naija lemme go abeg...

You can't understand

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Fela4ese: 5:39am On Jan 21, 2019
Don't let anything bring u guys together and also pray about it.its evil sleeping with a married woman so stay away plz for ur own sake.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by chrisifeanyi: 6:00am On Jan 21, 2019
Man is polygamous in nature. The way I feel now, I think I'm supposed to marry like 5 women. I'm not married yet and is simply because am finding it difficult to chose one among them. Wish is possibly I marry all. Nine of them wants to let go too

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by faithfull18(f): 6:14am On Jan 21, 2019
Rogosa:

A kind of feeling different from that i felt for my wife. Each time I remembered her, the feelings is rekindled.
This is why premarital sex is not advised because I am still trying to comprehend the kind of feeling you are having for your ex. Was your ex married before you married your wife??

It's obvious something keeps making you draw up comparison between your wife and your ex. It's all in your mind.

Love is actually a choice. You have to bring yourself to put your ex in the past and start seeing your wife in a different light. I am sure you married her because you felt she was better right.

Invest the feelings in your wife. Your ex is past tense whether you like it or not.

110 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by lifelesspmb: 6:21am On Jan 21, 2019
Village people have remembered you. Congratulations

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by anochuko01(m): 6:28am On Jan 21, 2019
go for 40days dry fasting

6 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Fidelismaria: 10:14am On Jan 21, 2019
grin cheesy

I take it your wife is not good in bed and your ex is excellent at it

Well what can I say

Get rid of the feelings by either rekindling the relationship with your ex or by telling your wife about it

Maybe she go involve her village pple and give you a love potion that will make all those feelings for your ex go away

Lol

Good luck

16 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by immaculate1234(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2019
dem don wash toto for this one head o
leave wahala jare move on

9 Likes

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by delectablegyal(f): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
the op has been enchanted with pvssy juice.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Fvcknames: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Emotions are very fvcked up shii
I dunno but sometimes I wonder if u can always blame people in the 1st place
Like u can feel so in love with someone at 1st, u didn't choose to love the person then sometime that love can vanish, most times u didn't choose to stop loving and there's little u can do about it.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Tamarapetty(f): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Why did u leave your ex since you're still crazy about her laidis??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married by Greatzeus(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
In summary,this is your problem below wink
Your wife is a broad way,while your ex is a narrow way cool
Narrow is the way that leads to life(if you know you know)
But the broad way has lost it's sweetness due to multitude that have gone through it grin
Go figure kiss

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Last Two Years She Was My Passenger. Today She Is My Wife / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.