Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,346 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians (25706 Views)

Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by MarieSucre(f): 7:53pm On Jun 26, 2018
wirinet:

Yes it takes 2 to parent, BUT, each parent is saddled with different responsibilities. A father's main responsibility is to provide physical, material and emotional protection to the family, while a mother is meant to provide care and organization to the family. That is why children less than 5 is almost always put in custody of the mother in situations of separation. There is no way you can put the care of a 1 year old child in the custody of the Father.

I have children and I would not take kindly to my wife leaving my 1 year old child unattended even for 5 minutes.

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by MarieSucre(f): 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
wirinet:

So you think because dbanj does not go to the office everyday, he is not busy working everyday? OK, if you expect dbanj to bring in the bread and also look after the children, what will the wife be doing? I suspect dbanj pays for cook, house cleaner and gardener, so what should be the responsibility of the wife/mother in the family?

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by MarieSucre(f): 7:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
wirinet:

So you think because dbanj does not go to the office everyday, he is not busy working everyday? OK, if you expect dbanj to bring in the bread and also look after the children, what will the wife be doing? I suspect dbanj pays for cook, house cleaner and gardener, so what should be the responsibility of the wife/mother in the family?

Why become a parent if you're going to debate your responsibility or dump it all on your wife? Afterall single mothers can juggle both and they don't have two heads.

Our people say, If something is important to you, you'll make TIME for it. If it's not, you'll make EXCUSES for it. He who has ears let him hear.

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
wirinet:

Yes it takes 2 to parent, BUT, each parent is saddled with different responsibilities. A father's main responsibility is to provide physical, material and emotional protection to the family, while a mother is meant to provide care and organization to the family. That is why children less than 5 is almost always put in custody of the mother in situations of separation. There is no way you can put the care of a 1 year old child in the custody of the Father.

I have children and I would not take kindly to my wife leaving my 1 year old child unattended even for 5 minutes.

bla bla bla wife is human too and not perfect. she gets sick, she gets tired, she goes to work, she does chores and she takes care of herself too and your judgmental ass. This can happen to anybody. kids drown, drink kerosene, eat paracetamol shìt happens

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by MarieSucre(f): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
wirinet:

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by MarieSucre(f): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
mimimile93:

who should we blamed?
Is it the kid who knows not his left from right? Is it the useless father who couldn't put a protector to the pool?

Honestly Nigerian women are the most useless and senseless animals on the surface of the earth..

Same as your mum.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
MarieSucre:

Same as your mum.

there are people you shouldn't seriously reply that ìdiot is one of them unless you just feel like trolling

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
wirinet:

I will not stoop to your level and start trading insults with you. When you are matured enough to start having kids, then you can come to social media and start spewing insults.

I have 3 kids and I understand what raising children and a family entails.

look at this one. she's married with kids too.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by MarieSucre(f): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

there are people you shouldn't seriously reply that ìdiot is one of them unless you just feel like trolling

Don't mind me my dear sister, I will take to your advice.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by wirinet(m): 9:19pm On Jun 26, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

bla bla bla wife is human too and not perfect. she gets sick, she gets tired, she goes to work, she does chores and she takes care of herself too and your judgmental ass. This can happen to anybody. kids drown, drink kerosene, eat paracetamol shìt happens

The greatest problem lots of Nigerians have is inability to take responsibility for their failures. It annoys me when people makes all kinds of excuses and justifications for obvious failures.

We are talking about a 1 year kid for God's sake. Most igbo women still breastfeed their children beyond 1 year. It is the height of carelessness or should I say negligence to leave a 1 year old child so long that it will walk and fall into a swimming pool and the mother ( or the father if he was around) did not notice.

Now raising kids is not a tea party. It is a very challenging exercise and I think lots of people (especially the ones making excuses for negligence)do not deserve to raise kids.
I do not claim to be perfect but I(and my wife) have not slept a wink from last night because of my 4 year old girl. My daughter was vomiting all night because of the expired cheese ball my mother in law bought the children. Before my wife could check the expiry date, she had already consumed half the cheese ball. Luckily the other two children had not eaten it yet, so we threw the rest in the dust bin. As I was saying, she vomited all night, so we had to stay awake to monitor her. First thing this morning I prepared ORT and called a doctor friend. He suggested that we should watch her and take her to the hospital if it gets worse. Luckily she stopped vomiting and stooling. I did not leave for my office until 10. Up till now I have not slept.

As I have said I have raised three children, and only my very first child fell off the bed when he was 6 months because we left him unattended.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2018
wirinet:

The greatest problem lots of Nigerians have is inability to take responsibility for their failures. It annoys me when people makes all kinds of excuses and justifications for obvious failures.

We are talking about a 1 year kid for God's sake. Most igbo women still breastfeed their children beyond 1 year. It is the height of carelessness or should I say negligence to leave a 1 year old child so long that it will walk and fall into a swimming pool and the mother ( or the father if he was around) did not notice.

Now raising kids is not a tea party. It is a very challenging exercise and I think lots of people (especially the ones making excuses for negligence)do not deserve to raise kids.
I do not claim to be perfect but I(and my wife) have not slept a wink from last night because of my 4 year old girl. My daughter was vomiting all night because of the expired cheese ball my mother in law bought the children. Before my wife could check the expiry date, she had already consumed half the cheese ball. Luckily the other two children had not eaten it yet, so we threw the rest in the dust bin. As I was saying, she vomited all night, so we had to stay awake to monitor her. First thing this morning I prepared ORT and called a doctor friend. He suggested that we should watch her and take her to the hospital if it gets worse. Luckily she stopped vomiting and stooling. I did not leave for my office until 10. Up till now I have not slept.

As I have said I have raised three children, and only my very first child fell off the bed when he was 6 months because we left him unattended.

no no my comment had to do with you blaming the mom alone. if she's a working mum she can't be with the kid 247.

you are a bad careless father he could have broken his spinal cord when he fell off the bed at six months now go face the firing squad because of such bad parenting.
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by ndindiatu: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2018
What is Genevieve saying about this
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by josh2297(m): 1:57am On Jun 27, 2018
i blive u also saw d part were he accepted he left d child unattended to...@proudgorgeousga ...dis is wat is xpected of piple dat make a mistake ...accept ur mistake 4 christ sake...a 1 yr old child left 2 play wit his mates and he fell into a pool...infact dis nt even negligence but murder...if we blame d mother...then she can her nanny...bt atleast she must accept d blame because a human being died...we are blaming d mom because D'bang was nt even in d country at dat tym
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 27, 2018
it has happened.there is nothing we can do about it.
When the appointed time comes,Nobody on this earth can delay or hasten death even for a second.God only uses some circumstances to achieve it.
I just pity the wife.she needs to be placed on suicide watch.oyinbo people too dey emotional.dbanj is a man and naija boy.oyinbo people have high suicide tendency
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by BdorianGray(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
labake1:
Mechonu

Ogini?

" Labake1 on his mind now" long time..
It seems the Gods have answered my prayers oh!! winkBut, the only P is...
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by labake1(f): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2018
BdorianGray:

Ogini?

" Labake1 on his mind now" long time..
It seems the Gods have answered my prayers oh!! winkBut, the only P is...

grin oh you that usually look for our trouble enemyofprogress. See this guy is back again.
Abeg which prayer did God answered, hope it is not what I am thinking?
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by BdorianGray(m): 3:28am On Jun 28, 2018
labake1:

grin oh you that usually look for our trouble enemyofprogress. See this guy is back again.
Abeg which prayer did God answered, hope it is not what I am thinking?

wink I dont know wat u thinking. You are happy to see your monitoring spirit back abi... Well, this time, am here to snatch you from your man, that's my mission. wink... cheesy
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by labake1(f): 7:55am On Jun 28, 2018
BdorianGray:

wink I dont know wat u thinking. You are happy to see your monitoring spirit back abi... Well, this time, am here to snatch you from your man, that's my mission. wink... cheesy

So impossible dispossible unpossible depossible non-possible. I am attached to my man and I won't let go grin
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Jimi23(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2018
It is really a sad occurrence. May his young soul rip.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Stuns In Beautiful Black Mini Dress / Cee-C Meets Comedienne, Helen Paul / See This Adorable Female Triplets Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.