Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians (25698 Views)

Kolawole Ajeyemi: I Love My Wife, Toyin Abraham, More Than My Mother (Video) / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by made4naijamusic: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Fashion Entrepreneur and mum of two, Toyin Lawani, has come out in defense of DBanj's wife, Lineo, who has been widely criticised and blamed for the death of their one year old son, Daniel.

Since the news broke online last night, some Nigerians heaped the blame on her for being careless. They attributed the death of the one year old to negligence on the part of Lineo, his mother.

Toyin in a post shared on her IG page, asked that Lineo should be given a break and that these unfortunate things happen. She narrated the story of how her son, Tenor, almost drowned in a pool where she had gone to work while Tenor was being looked after by her nanny. She said that incident does not in anyway make her a bad mother.

''I had to put this right here,I’m super irritated,this is not about any of us,but we can learn from our mistakes,that’s why I said people pointing fingers should go watch how it happened to my son,cause it happened so fast and I was right there,no one is selling any market here,just stating the obvious,I can’t believe even In death,people still criticize,Jesus is lord??‍?‍?‍?‍?‍?‍??

had to delete my previous post,cause of all the silly comments,today is not the day for trolling and point fingers,Give yourselves Brain,I was so disappointed with the comments I read online about this issue,why why why do you people do this all the time,it’s so sad for our nation to always bring down people,even at their lowest,what if the Mom hurts herself with all your harsh words ,think for once about the damage your comments can cause,No parent pray for this?''.

Watch the video

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/stop-blaming-dbanjs-wife-toyin-lawani-tells-nigerians/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Alphafeezay(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Even DBanj himself will blame his wife, who are we? Who are you?

RIP young soul.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by badinfluence: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
This one has seized the opportunity to gather attention..

13 Likes

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by SIMPLYkush: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2018
see this ugly pussywood actresss oo

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Ugoeze2016: 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2018
Enough people, let's respect Dbanj family and stop all this bull talk
Rip little boy

17 Likes

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by pyyxxaro: 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
It cud happen to anybody

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by doublefreez(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2018
People are so insensitive. you cant tell me you cant leave your 1 year old child for 5-10 Min with your niece/ Nephews. these things happen so suddenly. God help us and give us understanding.

45 Likes

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Sabenko: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Madam park well, as a mother your priority is to watch over your kids not entrusting them in the hands of grown up kids.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by labake1(f): 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Mechonu

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by mandate12: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2018
Who d f**k is Toyin bla bla ..? How can a one yr old b left unattended to for evn a sec? All the so called 'modern' women know nothing but how to take selfies half naked and talk thrash on net.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2018
Foolishness abound in the heart of these yeyebirities.

How do you leave a toddler to go close to a pool without a guard.

5 Likes

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Squooshy: 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Sabenko post=68834995]Madam park well, as a mother your priority is to watch over your kids not entrusting them in the hands of grown up kids.

Let's not be too quick at passing blames on the woman all the time. What about the man that refused to barricade the pool when he knows that he has a toddler in the house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by ozodigboo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2018
nonsense.
it's not only about Dbanj's wife....why should there be an unfenced pool in a house with a baby that age ?
most of these yeyebrities, pussywood actresses who know nothing about taking care of kids.
just pressing phone upandan

6 Likes

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by newoffer: 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
osas3096:
call or whatsapp the below
if interested
. You are a fraud. Sell yourself and play alone. Who am I to you that you want to Bless with your misfortunes. Go away with your scam
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by fm7070: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ok. Let's blame his mother.
Careless, useless, senseless parent
Who are carried away by luxury rather than safety
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by ednut1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
stay off social media
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Ogaini: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
With experience, ladies nowadays assign most responsibilities to their maids and hardly pay due attention to safety & supervision of their child. Nobody wish for this but all corrective measures should be taken seriously by all mothers rather than unnecessary ego. May God console the family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by truthfulmallam(m): 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2018
OK oh... So, let's blame the baby for locating an unprotected pool right inside the house, and for not looking after himself...

In some clime, the parents can and will face legal actions for their negligence. Would u also accuse the prosecutors of insensitivity to their loss?

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Mrjo(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Squooshy post=68835371][/quote]BRO, HAVE U FORGOTTEN THAT THOSE THAT LIVE IN GLASS HOUSE DON'T THROW STONES? BY THE WAY WHERE HAVE U SEEN FANCE AROUND SWIMMING POOL?
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by gaby(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2018
Don't blame her, blame Buhari, Saraki or me.
Rubbish
Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by Xterssy: 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2018
Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?

Re: 'Stop Blaming D'banj's Wife' - Toyin Lawani Tells Nigerians by omoadeleye(m): 12:49pm On Jun 26, 2018
We don't have any choice than to blame her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Shows Off Valentine's Gift She Got From Her “Baby ” / Mo Abudu, Jide Kosoko, Rachel Oniga, Others Storm Toronto's Iconic Street [PICS] / Yomi Casual Shares Beautiful Family Photos With His Wife And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.