Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (25766 Views)

The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Buhari To Abaribe: You’re Supposed To Be In Jail For Refusing To Produce Nnamdi / IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by tiredoflife(m): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:
funny how the lawyers have arrived

Funny how the international army relations officers know's army patrol protocols

Funny how anti Buharis are the intellidence officers making abd coding the law

No one should have risked their own selves and stood bail for Nnamdi Kanu unless they are his sponsors which makes them co-conspirators

When they acted as his guarantor they should have made him adhere to bail conditions , which was simple

Do not run your mouth like you did in the past
Do not have an audience incase you want to run your mouth
If you can not control your mouth and you can't not talk in front of audience Limit them to 10 people

You see ?? those were his conditions in simple terms , But seeing how big men were behind him, he violated all three rules , was attacking the Government, saying all sorts of wrong things but the government kept looking ... FG didn't reply him

Nnamdi went as far as inaugurating secret service , Biafra Private Army and even tried to import guns through his big men and their contacts in Turkey, still FG didn't respond

Few days to his court , An operation was launched this was to patrol Nnamdi's home town following intelligence that he would use his IPOB members as human shields during or after court, no curfew no nothing , just patrol

Then children of hate started throwing missiles at convoy , i wrote on that thread ,provided picture evidence as well , they threw molotov cocktails at army and those ones left

Up till today , i have not seen a video of soldiers invading Kanu's house , at least they did not wear invisibility cloaks , out of his thousand followers at least one person would capture soldiers entering or exiting the house, the video i saw was that of a man narrating they were under attack from army , i saw no patrol van or vehicle or soldiers, I could make out sounds coming from front of the house , but i could not see bullet holes in the walls or gate of that house , It may be Igbo boys shooting off bangers or their shotguns , I never heard an AK or MK rifle sound in that video those weapons are Army's choice so

It could have been a ruse all along to escape

Nice one Jo about u not seeing videos
U ve being used to seeing videos made by other people all ur life
While u sit in your mansion in the lagoon drinking garri
Since u love to watch eye witness account so well
Which day will u at least for once record ur own crime scene so others can watch

When u heard operation Python dance was in abia state
Why didn't u take at least a bus and ur small techno A11 that has a memory as small as ur brain to do the recording so u can prove to the world the Nigerian army didn't go to Nnamdi Kanu house since u have a different view of this

People said they went there u said its a lie
They provided video to back up their claim but you said its a lie
Where is your own video of the truth

Una go just stay una face me I face u wey una dey throw shit for gutter dey talk nonsense to people wey fit feed u

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by GMBuhari: 6:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Is that the best you can do ? Insult me ? i see you are tired of life , i won't be the cause of your death and you can't frustrate me

i said the facts the way they are , and i know you tribal bigots all operate the same way , somehow during the same period the video of
officers drilling liepob youths found it's way to the internet but nobody could record soldiers entering the mumu's house ??
tiredoflife:

Nice one Jo about u not seeing videos
U ve being used to seeing videos made by other people all ur life
While u sit in your mansion in the lagoon drinking garri
Since u love to watch eye witness account so well
Which day will u at least for once record ur own crime scene so others can watch

When u heard operation Python dance was in abia state
Why didn't u take at least a bus and ur small techno A11 that has a memory as small as ur brain to do the recording so u can prove to the world the Nigerian army didn't go to Nnamdi Kanu house since u have a different view of this

People said they went there u said its a lie
They provided video to back up their claim but you said its a lie
Where is your own video of the truth

Una go just stay una face me I face u wey una dey throw shit for gutter dey talk nonsense to people wey fit feed u

4 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Neoteny(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2018
magoo10:
Abaribe cannot be held accountable to provide nnamdi kanu same way he cannot forfeit the bail bond .

The army made a costly mistake of invading the home of the ipob leader knowing fully well that he had a court case coming up soon which nnamdi kanu would have eventually attended, so why the rush invading his home . An invasion which uptil date neither him nor his parent have been seen.

As far as the court is concerned, that is hearsay.

So long as the defense cannot produce any evidence that the army had anything to do with Kanu's disappearance, the court would deem it a case of flight.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by toofit007: 7:50am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:

Funny how the international army relations officers know's army patrol protocols

No one should have risked their own selves and stood bail for Nnamdi Kanu unless they are his sponsors which makes them co-conspirators

When they acted as his guarantor they should have made him adhere to bail conditions , which was simple

If you can not control your mouth and you can't not talk in front of audience Limit them to 10 people

You see ?? those were his conditions in simple terms , But seeing how big men were behind him, he violated all three rules , was attacking the Government, saying all sorts of wrong things but the government kept looking ... FG didn't reply him

Nnamdi went as far as inaugurating secret service , Biafra Private Army and even tried to import guns through his big men and their contacts in Turkey, still FG didn't respond

Few days to his court , An operation was launched this was to patrol Nnamdi's home town following intelligence that he would use his IPOB members as human shields during or after court, no curfew no nothing , just patrol

Then children of hate started throwing missiles at convoy , i wrote on that thread ,provided picture evidence as well , they threw molotov cocktails at army and those ones left

Up till today , i have not seen a video of soldiers invading Kanu's house , at least they did not wear invisibility cloaks , out of his thousand followers at least one person would capture soldiers entering or exiting the house, the video i saw was that of a man narrating they were under attack from army , i saw no patrol van or vehicle or soldiers, I could make out sounds coming from front of the house , but i could not see bullet holes in the walls or gate of that house , It may be Igbo boys shooting off bangers or their shotguns , I never heard an AK or MK rifle sound in that video those weapons are Army's choice so

my brother I believe we are all educated here. I am not disputing what you wrote up there to be the condition for his bail, but I am so much sure that it was the court that gave him those conditions and not the army. Now, the question is when the world may have seen that he has disobeyed the order given to him by a competent court, why didn't the army wait for him to come to court since he was going to come to court in the next 15 days before the army struck. Abaribe will only be held responsible if kanu has refused to come to court on that days assuming there was no alterations on the court process. The army and the judiciary is in almighty mess, they are just seeking for damage control, quote me anywhere nothing Abaribe is not going to any jail and nothing will happen to him. when the time comes, we shall know how to cross it. I am not denying the fact that he may stay in abduction longer than necessary but what I can assure you is that he will surely come out. I hope you know the meaning of the doctrine of "last seen"? Don't worry just as I said we a have first class lawyers who knows how to do their works at every given time, as time goes by certain instruments will be provided to the incompetent judge which will leave him frustrated out off this case. Whether the judge want to hear that the armies invaded his house or not, what I know is that she can never run away from the dictate of the law even when she intentionally decided to over look that part of the law that needs for the injection of doctrine of last seen, our lawyers will always call her attention to it. Do I need to remind you that Ipob Nnamdi kanu court cases is out to destroy Nigeria judicial image and that is what they are doing in accordance. You can say what ever you like, but you are not wiser than Ipob legal team.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by els0nm0rali(m): 8:00am On Jun 26, 2018
Next time don't stand surety for a common criminal except of course you too are one.

In which case you deserve jail term.

5 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by GMBuhari: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2018
toofit007:
my brother I believe we are all educated here. I am not disputing what you wrote up there to be the condition for his bail, but I am so much sure that it was the court that gave him those conditions and not the army. Now, the question is when the world may have seen that he has disobeyed the order given to him by a competent court, why didn't the army wait for him to come to court since he was going to come to court in the next 15 days before the army struck.

. Do I need to remind you that Ipob Nnamdi kanu court cases is out to destroy Nigeria judicial image and that is what they are doing in accordance. You can say what ever you like, but you are not wiser than Ipob legal team.

I answered the first question on this thread , but in case you missed it , Nigerian Army was sent to keep peace and reduce bunkering activities in SE and if you forgot again , it was carried out in 5 states in SE , so , your impression that Army was sent solely to retrieve Nnamdi or using it as a defense will totally fail. as part of the operation they were required to patrol streets which was what the army did , IPOB started ruckus by stonning the army with all sorts of things , and By the way it was a joint operation between all nigerian forces not just the army

secondly Your plan to use propaganda to destroy the Image of the Nigerian justice wouldn't work , If Nnamdi kept to his bail conditions and didn't attempt to arm his followers, your case may hold besides those you are battling with already have 10 plans ahead of ipob so , eitherway , you loose at court

abraribwe will go to prison if Nnamdi isn't produced , as usual LiePob and Yeebos in General will threaten fire and brimstone , nothing will happen

7 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2018
Neoteny:

So long as the defense cannot produce any evidence that the army had anything to do with Kanu's disappearance, the court would deem it a case of flight.

The only thing at stake is the N100million naira he deposited with the court.The worst thing the court can do is to seize the properties.As of going to jail its a No NO

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Neoteny(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

The only thing at stake is the N100million naira he deposited with the court.The worst thing the court can do is to seize the properties.As of going to jail its a No NO

I'm not advocating for him to go to jail.

But 100m is not a joke. Even for him.

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:05am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:

I answered the first question on this thread , but in case you missed it , Nigerian Army was sent to keep peace and reduce bunkering activities in SE and if you forgot again , it was carried out in 5 states in SE , so , your impression that Army was sent solely to retrieve Nnamdi or using it as a defense will totally fail. as part of the operation they were required to patrol streets which was what the army did , IPOB started ruckus by stonning the army with all sorts of things , and By the way it was a joint operation between all nigerian forces not just the army

secondly Your plan to use propaganda to destroy the Image of the Nigerian justice wouldn't work , If Nnamdi kept to his bail conditions and didn't attempt to arm his followers, your case may hold besides those you are battling with already have 10 plans ahead of ipob so , eitherway , you loose at court

abraribwe will go to prison if Nnamdi isn't produced , as usual LiePob and Yeebos in General will threaten fire and brimstone , nothing will happen

It is Abaribe and no one is going to prison.The onoly way he will go to prison is if the N100million bond is not available
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by johnmartus(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2018
grin cheesy 69 years in prison is enough grin
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by magoo10(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2018
Neoteny:

Google is your friend the video on the invasion is all over the internet let's stop deceiving ourselves please

2 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by HOLYDICK(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2018
OYO IS HER CASE
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by just4obitex(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2018
uba1991:
good.dat idiot senator that call mr president INCOMPETENT will be shown d competency of d court under my president
what goes round comes round.....�
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by maestroferdi: 9:26am On Jun 26, 2018
The rule of law should be a bulwark against tyranny and juridical rascality.

Asking the bailiffs to produce the suspect in this saga is plain ridiculous. How can nothing form the pedestal of something and we are expecting a superstructure?

The army/Buhari pooh-poohed justice in seeking help through the invasion of Nnamdi Kanu's house even when he was supposed to have his day in court in matter of days.

Someone should wake me up from this nightmare....Is this a jungle?

4 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Billygee2u: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
The useless army invade ND home town on a killing spree & since then the young man have gone missing.So irrespective of the condition, the army should be the ones to explain the whereabouts of the man.
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by biggz82: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Put d guy for jail throw d key 4 river no 4 sea n forget about am till death do us part
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by maestroferdi: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:

You are a simple-minded noise maker.

Your views are disdainful because they do not have a minutiae of intellectual/logical input...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by xjiggy: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2018
When people with spaghetti brain is talking, you'll know. What is the concern of the Army with bail bonds. Shey Na army stand for am to get bail?

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Billygee2u: 9:28am On Jun 26, 2018
magoo10:
Abaribe cannot be held accountable to provide nnamdi kanu same way he cannot forfeit the bail bond .

The army made a costly mistake of invading the home of the ipob leader knowing fully well that he had a court case coming up soon which nnamdi kanu would have eventually attended, so why the rush invading his home . An invasion which uptil date neither him nor his parent have been seen.
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by vertueptime: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=Paperwhite post=68820117]The useless army invade ND home town on a killing spree & since then the young man have gone missing.So irrespective of the condition, the army should be the ones to explain the whereabouts of the man.[/quote
The coward ran away before his house was invaded,if he was killed NA will gladly display his ugly corpse

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by mathew247: 9:31am On Jun 26, 2018
the army tempered with the suspect/evidence, what do you expect?
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by elmodee7(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2018
idiotic people of briafia.

3 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Diso60090(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2018
Chai them say kanu dey Ghana with him family and i still hear say the best place to see am na one big beer parlour wey dey kumasi

Contact me for more information thank you
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Wapnetrealmcom: 9:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Update: 14-year old boy set ablaze by his mother in Imo state has died

http://wapnetrealm.com/update-14-year-old-boy-set-ablaze-by-his-mother-in-imo-state-has-died/
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by crafteck(m): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
The useless army invade ND home town on a killing spree & since then the young man have gone missing.So irrespective of the condition, the army should be the ones to explain the whereabouts of the man.

Whats dis one saying
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by talk2emma: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:

This is what I nonsense why is it so hard for you to say a simple truth

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by maestroferdi: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2018
Balyz:
All your insults cannot save Abaribe and co from going to jail if they fail to produce Nnanmdi Kanu Un court. I wonder how anyone cab be so dumb as to stand surety for such an unstable character as Kanu. The trial judge needs to make an example of them by requiring that they forfeit the N300 million to the state and spend 6 months in jail
The law determines what happens next.

Even the judge cannot subvert the course of justice because her verdict can be appealed. Learn to use your head for once. Dont allow hatred and senseless follow follow mentality turn you to a brainless entity.

You were unable to make sense in the sundry infantile tirade you were making above...

5 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Sluvist(m): 9:38am On Jun 26, 2018
A set of prisoners to be, my regards to Jolly Nyame when you reach there.
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Jax1: 9:39am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:

Bunkering activities in the south east? Are u high on codeine? This how u lot spread fake info and become poster boys in ur failing schemes.

Try another joke as I couldn't read the rest trash beneath the former..

4 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by emezuo17: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2018
Balyz:
All your insults cannot save Abaribe and co from going to jail if they fail to produce Nnanmdi Kanu Un court. I wonder how anyone cab be so dumb as to stand surety for such an unstable character as Kanu. The trial judge needs to make an example of them by requiring that they forfeit the N300 million to the state and spend 6 months in jail
. Is it your 300 million, those who stood bail for him are all aware of the implications and are not afraid, if 20 pounds after the war could not make us poor, i dont think forfeiting 300 million will, by now you lot all to have known that this issue goes beyond Nnamdi Kanu, dont mind your business, be drinking tramadol overdose for another man:s pain

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Jax1: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Sluvist:
A set of prisoners to be, my regards to Jolly Nyame when you reach there.

Prison is meant for everybody.. U could have ur own person languishing in prison for no tangible reason.. Remember in Nigeria the law is upside down and everybody is guilty unless u don't challenge the govt on their fault lines.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat / Buhari, John Kerry Hold Joint Press Conference (Photos) / Why US Withdrew Reps’ Visas Over Sex Scandal – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.