Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (25761 Views)

The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Buhari To Abaribe: You’re Supposed To Be In Jail For Refusing To Produce Nnamdi / IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by blazer2018: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2018
grin grin

It's funny to see pple implying that d Nigerian Army adopted or detained Nnamdi Kanu and his family and must produce them...and u actually think they will be in d custody of NA and PDP will let us hear word.

The days of true heroes who will stand firm on their convictions even in d face of blazing guns are gone in Nigeria.

My man is simply on d run with d rest of d family...when monkey see him oga, e must bow...who wan die...trust me, i will do d same.

But Senator Abaribe should have known better...u don't stand as surety for someone with a high flight-risk in a Federal case...it doesn't end well

3 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by nkelvin(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Hmm Nigeria
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Dareal90s(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2018
Ishilove:
Hilarious thread cheesy cheesy
A dead man be giving the whole Igbo race a tough time?
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Lomprico2: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2018
Paperwhite:
The useless army invade ND home town on a killing spree & since then the young man have gone missing.So irrespective of the condition, the army should be the ones to explain the whereabouts of the man.

Simple!
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by magoo10(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2018
toofit007:
my brother I believe we are all educated here. I am not disputing what you wrote up there to be the condition for his bail, but I am so much sure that it was the court that gave him those conditions and not the army. Now, the question is when the world may have seen that he has disobeyed the order given to him by a competent court, why didn't the army wait for him to come to court since he was going to come to court in the next 15 days before the army struck. Abaribe will only be held responsible if kanu has refused to come to court on that days assuming there was no alterations on the court process. The army and the judiciary is in almighty mess, they are just seeking for damage control, quote me anywhere nothing Abaribe is not going to any jail and nothing will happen to him. when the time comes, we shall know how to cross it. I am not denying the fact that he may stay in abduction longer than necessary but what I can assure you is that he will surely come out. I hope you know the meaning of the doctrine of "last seen"? Don't worry just as I said we a have first class lawyers who knows how to do their works at every given time, as time goes by certain instruments will be provided to the incompetent judge which will leave him frustrated out off this case. Whether the judge want to hear that the armies invaded his house or not, what I know is that she can never run away from the dictate of the law even when she intentionally decided to over look that part of the law that needs for the injection of doctrine of last seen, our lawyers will always call her attention to it. Do I need to remind you that Ipob Nnamdi kanu court cases is out to destroy Nigeria judicial image and that is what they are doing in accordance. You can say what ever you like, but you are not wiser than Ipob legal team.

2 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by munas: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2018
pyx:

Senior Advocate of Biafra SAB, when you are ready follow Abaribe to court and object the Judge`s decision.
l

The judge's decision is not final....we have up to supreme court.

2 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Neoteny(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2018
magoo10:
Google is your friend the video on the invasion is all over the internet let's stop deceiving ourselves please

Video of invasion is different from video of soldiers abducting kanu.

Show us the latter

2 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Tarzan360(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2018
U see why i don't console some nigerians when calamity befall them, from some comments above u will understand that we deserve the kinds of leaders we have today" even when other african countries are moving forward, but looking at the comments coming out of the giant of africans youth's. many of you have no time listening to femi kuti song ( sorry sorry )

4 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by gidgiddy: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:
funny how the lawyers have arrived

Funny how the international army relations officers know's army patrol protocols

Funny how anti Buharis are the intellidence officers making abd coding the law

No one should have risked their own selves and stood bail for Nnamdi Kanu unless they are his sponsors which makes them co-conspirators

When they acted as his guarantor they should have made him adhere to bail conditions , which was simple

Do not run your mouth like you did in the past
Do not have an audience incase you want to run your mouth
If you can not control your mouth and you can't not talk in front of audience Limit them to 10 people

You see ?? those were his conditions in simple terms , But seeing how big men were behind him, he violated all three rules , was attacking the Government, saying all sorts of wrong things but the government kept looking ... FG didn't reply him

Nnamdi went as far as inaugurating secret service , Biafra Private Army and even tried to import guns through his big men and their contacts in Turkey, still FG didn't respond

Few days to his court , An operation was launched this was to patrol Nnamdi's home town following intelligence that he would use his IPOB members as human shields during or after court, no curfew no nothing , just patrol

Then children of hate started throwing missiles at convoy , i wrote on that thread ,provided picture evidence as well , they threw molotov cocktails at army and those ones left

Up till today , i have not seen a video of soldiers invading Kanu's house , at least they did not wear invisibility cloaks , out of his thousand followers at least one person would capture soldiers entering or exiting the house, the video i saw was that of a man narrating they were under attack from army , i saw no patrol van or vehicle or soldiers, I could make out sounds coming from front of the house , but i could not see bullet holes in the walls or gate of that house , It may be Igbo boys shooting off bangers or their shotguns , I never heard an AK or MK rifle sound in that video those weapons are Army's choice so

It could have been a ruse all along to escape

All this trash you wrote, Herdsmen just slaughtered 200 people in Platue yesterday and you are here writing a lomg epistle about Kanu and IPOB who didn't touch anyone.

Someone's houses is burning but he busy chasing wall geko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by HoodBillionaire: 10:27am On Jun 26, 2018
collect

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by nkjohnson22: 10:39am On Jun 26, 2018
trouble sleep,busy-body go wake ham up
waitin e de fine...... choose for ur self (a) provide Kanu. (b)RICK.........
Mr. senator what is your defense, the army right,then sue them let's see how you will win.

all this Ipob guys should get ready to go to court and defend their senator and not here cos we don't have a judge here.
shaku!!! shaku!!!

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Ten06(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2018
Next time Abaribe will not sign bail for rascals, this one has really taught him a good lesson. He has fallen in ijoba net

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by phase1: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Circumstantial evidence have told us that the army must be held responsible for Kanu's disappearance. It is an element in the evidence act. Justice Binta will simply destroy her reputation by closing her ears and eyes to this veritable piece of circumstantial evidence that is even in the public domain and print media, TV social media etc. The army invaded his house and since then he had disappeared, they have a case to answer. It's common sense but I guess when buffoons and mor0ns are in power common sense becomes a scarce commodity.

If I keep something in my house and anybody (even my landlord) breaks in there, he will be held accountable for any property that's missing. That's the position of the law but why that principle is not applied here is beyond me.

If the Army is above the law, why not suspend the judiciary, tell lawyers to go find another occupation so that buhari, buratai, lawal daura and other Fulani sidekicks can decide who goes to jail and who doesn't.

Why do we enjoy deceiving ourselves in this country?

4 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by AfonjaBoston: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2018
toofit007:
don't worry, our lawyers knows how to deal with cases like this. They dealt with the useless nyanko and presented her with un disputable superior argument in which she had no other option than to hurriedly discharge the 4 Co defendant. So when the very time comes us Ipob legal team to challenge that in the court, they will do just that and will do it perfectly. Uneducated useless judge trying to play smart. She fail to understand that this very generation of Biafrans have sworn an oath to restore biafra by every means humanly possible and when the time come those options will be used to the later.

Pig Wetin you dey smoke?

Bail and discharge mean the same thing for your biafra dictionary?

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by phase1: 10:49am On Jun 26, 2018
Neoteny:

Video of invasion is different from video of soldiers abducting kanu.

Show us the latter

Use your head, you buhari mor0ns can be disturbingly airheaded?

The army invaded his house and even killed his Alsatian dog. The post-invasion pics were even taken by one of the soldiers and posted on the social media.

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Chetimah(m): 10:51am On Jun 26, 2018
For your plastic mind now, the army are the sureties?? I pray you don't have a case in court then what you're saying you wil not be saying it, when you're inside the box......and please don't ever stand for someone who is not your siblings as guarantor or surety...you will not see case that is beyond you in Jesus name.
Paperwhite:
The useless army invade ND home town on a killing spree & since then the young man have gone missing.So irrespective of the condition, the army should be the ones to explain the whereabouts of the man.

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Balyz: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2018
maestroferdi:
The law determines what happens next.

Even the judge cannot subvert the course of justice because her verdict can be appealed. Learn to use your head for once. Dont allow hatred and senseless follow follow mentality turn you to a brainless entity.

You were unable to make sense in the sundry infantile tirade you were making above...
Please get out of my face with this IPOB nonsense you are spewing. Abaribe and the two others will face the law and if the courts so decide they will forfeit their bail bond money to the state simple and plain

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by excel4us: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2018
ARE YOU AFRAID OF KANU ? post=68829498]Put d guy for jail throw d key 4 river no 4 sea n forget about am till death do us part
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by maestroferdi: 11:00am On Jun 26, 2018
Balyz:
Please get out of my face with this IPOB nonsense you are spewing. Abaribe and the two others will face the law and if the courts so decide they will forfeit their bail bond money to the state simple and plain
Common sense you dont have.

What exactly have you said?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by smsinnigeria(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2018
Nothing l mean absolutely nothing must happen to peoples senator .APC brought dirty politics ,dirty economy, dirty killer herdsmen , dirty midocres in high positions such as transmission commission , dirty #100 notes etc.

2 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by maestroferdi: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2018
blazer2018:
grin grin

It's funny to see pple implying that d Nigerian Army adopted or detained Nnamdi Kanu and his family and must produce them...and u actually think they will be in d custody of NA and PDP will let us hear word.

The days of true heroes who will stand firm on their convictions even in d face of blazing guns are gone in Nigeria.

My man is simply on d run with d rest of d family...when monkey see him oga, e must bow...who wan die...trust me, i will do d same.

But Senator Abaribe should have known better...u don't stand as surety for someone with a high flight-risk in a Federal case...it doesn't end well
Stop talking nonsense!

Abaribe has no qualms about this matter at hand.

Does he strike you as someone who is fidgety? What does it tell you when the fact remains that with the so-called weight of evidence against Abaribe, he has no relented in being one of the fiercest critics of this tyranny?

If he were afraid or scared, he would have been toeing the establishment line like most of your cowardly senators but no, he is fearless.

It may also interest you to know that Senator Abaribe is an accomplished lawyer/legal practitioner...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Cjayboy: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Why is this present APC led government, acting as if this administration is the last Nigeria will have?
Who is actually seeing reasons with me?

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by LeonOgu(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Let them leave this man alone. By the way, is Nnamdi Kanu the problem of the country now?
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Bullhari007(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2018
government of bias , the idiots that invaded his house without arrest warrant what is this useless judge saying about it

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by keneck1: 11:38am On Jun 26, 2018
toofit007:
don't worry, our lawyers knows how to deal with cases like this. They dealt with the useless nyanko and presented her with un disputable superior argument in which she had no other option than to hurriedly discharge the 4 Co defendant. So when the very time comes us Ipob legal team to challenge that in the court, they will do just that and will do it perfectly. Uneducated useless judge trying to play smart. She fail to understand that this very generation of Biafrans have sworn an oath to restore biafra by every means humanly possible and when the time come those options will be used to the later.
The chest beating continues no substance hmm so pathetic

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by MrSly(m): 11:48am On Jun 26, 2018
proudevil:
shut DA f**k up
You are proud evil and that's why all you do is evil. But God lives and so His people will live. No matter what your 666 of a president does, the children of God must be victorious. Umu Chukwu Okike Abiama must surely be victorious. Any genocidal plan must fail as we conquer you and your evil foundation.

3 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by keneck1: 11:49am On Jun 26, 2018
toofit007:
my brother I believe we are all educated here. I am not disputing what you wrote up there to be the condition for his bail, but I am so much sure that it was the court that gave him those conditions and not the army. Now, the question is when the world may have seen that he has disobeyed the order given to him by a competent court, why didn't the army wait for him to come to court since he was going to come to court in the next 15 days before the army struck. Abaribe will only be held responsible if kanu has refused to come to court on that days assuming there was no alterations on the court process. The army and the judiciary is in almighty mess, they are just seeking for damage control, quote me anywhere nothing Abaribe is not going to any jail and nothing will happen to him. when the time comes, we shall know how to cross it. I am not denying the fact that he may stay in abduction longer than necessary but what I can assure you is that he will surely come out. I hope you know the meaning of the doctrine of "last seen"? Don't worry just as I said we a have first class lawyers who knows how to do their works at every given time, as time goes by certain instruments will be provided to the incompetent judge which will leave him frustrated out off this case. Whether the judge want to hear that the armies invaded his house or not, what I know is that she can never run away from the dictate of the law even when she intentionally decided to over look that part of the law that needs for the injection of doctrine of last seen, our lawyers will always call her attention to it. Do I need to remind you that Ipob Nnamdi kanu court cases is out to destroy Nigeria judicial image and that is what they are doing in accordance. You can say what ever you like, but you are not wiser than Ipob legal team.
And if Aberibe is put in jail what will you do cry to USA and in ad usual you guys are just good entertainers,dragging the Igbo race to the mud with your Biafra or whatever you say you are agitating for abegi make we see road

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by joe120120(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2018
1Ebiscoo:
Justice Binta Nyako of the Abuja chapter of the Federal High Court has ordered Senator Enyinaya Abaribe and two others to produce leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, in court on Tuesday, or risk jail terms.

Abaribe and two others guaranteed the bail of Nnamdi Kanu last year.

Justice Nyaku fixed the date after the court ordered the prosecution to serve the sureties with an earlier order of court demanding them to appear in court and explain the whereabouts of Kanu or show cause why they should not forfeit their bail bond.

Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom a Jewish Chief High Priest and a Chartered Accountant residing in Abuja, Tochukwu Uchendu, had on April 28, entered an undertaken to produce Kanu before the court to face his trial, and deposited a whooping sum of N100 million each.

Nnamdi Kanu, who is the first defendant, is facing four out of the five-count amended charge preferred against him and four others, whose trial have since been separated from that of Kanu.

Nyako had on April 25 released Kanu on bail after he had spent a year and seven months in detention.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/biafra-court-tells-abaribe-others-what.html

Buhari have push ipob to the wall,
u send army to killed youth in NK house and kill even goat, now to cover up buhari went back to use court which he neglected to pursue the Senator who is pdp and the Senator who is against his way of governance to blackmail Biafrans. Time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by MrSly(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2018
uba1991:
good.dat idiot senator that call mr president INCOMPETENT will be shown d competency of d court under my president
And really that Mr president that was labelled incompetent is very useless along with the toothless puppy called fed high court ABJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by franudi: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:
funny how the lawyers have arrived

Funny how the international army relations officers know's army patrol protocols

Funny how anti Buharis are the intellidence officers making abd coding the law

No one should have risked their own selves and stood bail for Nnamdi Kanu unless they are his sponsors which makes them co-conspirators

When they acted as his guarantor they should have made him adhere to bail conditions , which was simple

Do not run your mouth like you did in the past
Do not have an audience incase you want to run your mouth
If you can not control your mouth and you can't not talk in front of audience Limit them to 10 people

You see ?? those were his conditions in simple terms , But seeing how big men were behind him, he violated all three rules , was attacking the Government, saying all sorts of wrong things but the government kept looking ... FG didn't reply him

Nnamdi went as far as inaugurating secret service , Biafra Private Army and even tried to import guns through his big men and their contacts in Turkey, still FG didn't respond

Few days to his court , An operation was launched this was to patrol Nnamdi's home town following intelligence that he would use his IPOB members as human shields during or after court, no curfew no nothing , just patrol

Then children of hate started throwing missiles at convoy , i wrote on that thread ,provided picture evidence as well , they threw molotov cocktails at army and those ones left

Up till today , i have not seen a video of soldiers invading Kanu's house , at least they did not wear invisibility cloaks , out of his thousand followers at least one person would capture soldiers entering or exiting the house, the video i saw was that of a man narrating they were under attack from army , i saw no patrol van or vehicle or soldiers, I could make out sounds coming from front of the house , but i could not see bullet holes in the walls or gate of that house , It may be Igbo boys shooting off bangers or their shotguns , I never heard an AK or MK rifle sound in that video those weapons are Army's choice so

It could have been a ruse all along to escape
It is very unfortunate that somebody can talk like this. Metcheeeeew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by toofit007: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2018
keneck1:
And if Aberibe is put in jail what will you do cry to USA and in ad usual you guys are just good entertainers,dragging the Igbo race to the mud with your Biafra or whatever you say you are agitating for abegi make we see road
you said more than this and you asked more questions than this, you failed to understand that you Nigeria government is dealing with a legal team that is leaned and fortified to the brim. Jailing Abaribe will be the last thing to happen, we are here to destroy Nigeria judicial system, it is as simple as that and we must achieve that with our plans on ground. You think is all about carry gun. I am not denying the fact that it may take longer time, but nothing will happen Ipob (Biafra) has stronger case against Nigeria and that is the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by tallestman79(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2018
proudevil:
shut DA f**k up
You are the most useful idiot i have seen since this century.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obaseki To Wike: We Won't Support Your 2023 Presidential Ambition / Uju Ohanenye: APC Gets First Female Presidential Aspirant / Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.