Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? (25762 Views)

The Dot Nation: Shehu Sani Reacts To Abaribe’s Controversial Shirt / Buhari To Abaribe: You’re Supposed To Be In Jail For Refusing To Produce Nnamdi / IPOB Women Blow Hot, Give Buhari 14-day Ultimatum To Provide Nnamdi Kanu (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Ziggylady(f): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
blazer2018:
grin grin

It's funny to see pple implying that d Nigerian Army adopted or detained Nnamdi Kanu and his family and must produce them...and u actually think they will be in d custody of NA and PDP will let us hear word.

The days of true heroes who will stand firm on their convictions even in d face of blazing guns are gone in Nigeria.

My man is simply on d run with d rest of d family...when monkey see him oga, e must bow...who wan die...trust me, i will do d same.

But Senator Abaribe should have known better...u don't stand as surety for someone with a high flight-risk in a Federal case...it doesn't end well

You need to go buy some sense..urgently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Ziggylady(f): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:

I answered the first question on this thread , but in case you missed it , Nigerian Army was sent to keep peace and reduce bunkering activities in SE and if you forgot again , it was carried out in 5 states in SE , so , your impression that Army was sent solely to retrieve Nnamdi or using it as a defense will totally fail. as part of the operation they were required to patrol streets which was what the army did , IPOB started ruckus by stonning the army with all sorts of things , and By the way it was a joint operation between all nigerian forces not just the army

secondly Your plan to use propaganda to destroy the Image of the Nigerian justice wouldn't work , If Nnamdi kept to his bail conditions and didn't attempt to arm his followers, your case may hold besides those you are battling with already have 10 plans ahead of ipob so , eitherway , you loose at court

abraribwe will go to prison if Nnamdi isn't produced , as usual LiePob and Yeebos in General will threaten fire and brimstone , nothing will happen

Stories according to Lagos-Ibadan media houses...All this meaningless epistle is just for Igbos to do 'one Nigeria' with you..Desperate unity begging is certainly a full time job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by popsyleo1: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
FG and ARMY should account for him simple. Anyway vote wisely next year.

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by keneck1: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
toofit007:
you said more than this and you asked more questions than this, you failed to understand that you Nigeria government is dealing with a legal team that is leaned and fortified to the brim. Jailing Abaribe will be the last thing to happen, we are here to destroy Nigeria judicial system, it is as simple as that and we must achieve that with our plans on ground. You think is all about carry gun. I am not denying the fact that it may take longer time, but nothing will happen Ipob (Biafra) has stronger case against Nigeria and that is the fact.
You do this and that and yet nothing,enyi you guys are just so funny ndi oji onu

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
GMBuhari:
funny how the lawyers have arrived

Funny how the international army relations officers know's army patrol protocols

Funny how anti Buharis are the intellidence officers making abd coding the law

No one should have risked their own selves and stood bail for Nnamdi Kanu unless they are his sponsors which makes them co-conspirators

When they acted as his guarantor they should have made him adhere to bail conditions , which was simple

Do not run your mouth like you did in the past
Do not have an audience incase you want to run your mouth
If you can not control your mouth and you can't not talk in front of audience Limit them to 10 people

You see ?? those were his conditions in simple terms , But seeing how big men were behind him, he violated all three rules , was attacking the Government, saying all sorts of wrong things but the government kept looking ... FG didn't reply him

Nnamdi went as far as inaugurating secret service , Biafra Private Army and even tried to import guns through his big men and their contacts in Turkey, still FG didn't respond

Few days to his court , An operation was launched this was to patrol Nnamdi's home town following intelligence that he would use his IPOB members as human shields during or after court, no curfew no nothing , just patrol

Then children of hate started throwing missiles at convoy , i wrote on that thread ,provided picture evidence as well , they threw molotov cocktails at army and those ones left

Up till today , i have not seen a video of soldiers invading Kanu's house , at least they did not wear invisibility cloaks , out of his thousand followers at least one person would capture soldiers entering or exiting the house, the video i saw was that of a man narrating they were under attack from army , i saw no patrol van or vehicle or soldiers, I could make out sounds coming from front of the house , but i could not see bullet holes in the walls or gate of that house , It may be Igbo boys shooting off bangers or their shotguns , I never heard an AK or MK rifle sound in that video those weapons are Army's choice so

It could have been a ruse all along to escape

The way you sat down and concocted lies... one day, someone in authority will concoct lies against you in order to thwart justice and put you in a very big mess... when it happens, remember that you have done it to someone before. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by blazer2018: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Ziggylady:

You need to go buy some sense..urgently.

I am just stating d obvious fact here...did ur Senator buy sense before he stood as surety for someone who could one day abscond without trace?

He's bn detained now, while d person he stood for is somewhere around the world enjoying himself.

Did ur Nnamdi Kanu buy sense before starting and leading a fight he isn't man enough to finish?

I really do hope and that u guys eventually do get whatever it is u are looking for; be it Biafra or d Presidency...so that we can hear word.

But if you people think you can blackmail or arm-twist pple to get d latter in particular, then you are on a long thing.

2 Likes

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by toofit007: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
keneck1:
You do this and that and yet nothing,enyi you guys are just so funny ndi oji onu
listen to the breaking news.... Abaribe released judge confessed "I never ordered for his arrest". The said argument has not started oooooo and the judge don they run away already. Binta nyanko don't know the mess she is into. It is not always by gun and bullets, we shall consciously destroy Nigeria diplomatically, judiciary and intellectually before we enter into the next face so we know that we are doing. Even now the federal government is running away from her own court. We are Ipob, we don't fear any intimidation or harassment, we say exactly what we will do and we do exactly what we say,We don't abandoned our own.
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by mikejimm: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2018
uba1991:
good.dat idiot senator that call mr president INCOMPETENT will be shown d competency of d court under my president

Listen to yourself now! With all the happenings in this country, will u still say there is govt in charge?
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by mikejimm: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2018
CaptainG00D:
All of u supporting injustice.
Dont cry when it comes knocking at ur door

Thank u God bless! Though I am Yoruba person but I do not support the level of injustice in this country. Our Yoruba Political leaders are not saying anything now especially on the killings. I am waiting for when nemesis will play on them and they will start talking of injustice and persecutions!

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by CaptainG00D: 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
mikejimm:

Thank u God bless! Though I am Yoruba person but I do not support the level of injustice in this country. Our Yoruba Political leaders are not saying anything now especially on the killings. I am waiting for when nemesis will play on them and they will start talking of injustice and persecutions!

Yea bro, But its a pity people don't understand life
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by keneck1: 5:52pm On Jun 26, 2018
toofit007:
listen to the breaking news.... Abaribe released judge confessed "I never ordered for his arrest". The said argument has not started oooooo and the judge don they run away already. Binta nyanko don't know the mess she is into. It is not always by gun and bullets, we shall consciously destroy Nigeria diplomatically, judiciary and intellectually before we enter into the next face so we know that we are doing. Even now the federal government is running away from her own court. We are Ipob, we don't fear any intimidation or harassment, we say exactly what we will do and we do exactly what we say,We don't abandoned our own.
It is a pity I can see that you live in fantasy island where every thing that is not existing exists,any way enjoy your illusions

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by toofit007: 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2018
keneck1:
It is a pity I can see that you live in fantasy island where every thing that is not existing exists,any way enjoy your illusions
thank you.
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Neoteny(m): 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2018
phase1:

Use your head, you buhari mor0ns can be disturbingly airheaded?

The army invaded his house and even killed his Alsatian dog. The post-invasion pics were even taken by one of the soldiers and posted on the social media.

That's not how the law works.

If you were the judge, would you accept this as evidence of Kanu's abduction?

How do we even know that's his house?

1 Like

Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by phase1: 7:54pm On Jun 26, 2018
Neoteny:

That's not how the law works.

If you were the judge, would you accept this as evidence of Kanu's abduction?

How do we even know that's his house?

Newspaper reports can be admitted as exhibits during trials. It is in the evidence act. Many reputable newspapers reported the invasion and Binta is aware, except she wants to tell us she lives in planet mars.
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by Neoteny(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2018
phase1:

Newspaper reports can be admitted as exhibits during trials. It is in the evidence act. Many reputable newspapers reported the invasion and Binta is aware, except she wants to tell us she lives in planet mars.

You keep going round in circles.

Invasion is not the same as abduction.

The newspaper stories talked about a military exercise called python dance.

Nowhere did they say kanu was abducted by the military.
Re: Court To Abaribe, Immanuel El-Shalom, Tochukwu Uchendu: Provide Nnamdi Kanu Or? by proudevil: 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
tallestman79:
You are the most useful idiot i have seen since this century.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governors Laud Tinubu For Refurbishing Arewa House Library / Odu’a Group To Begin Oil Exploration / Kizito Amen Collapses, Dies In Church On Palm Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.