Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday (15600 Views)

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / How Can Nigerian Ladies Regain Their Lost Respect From Their Guys? / I've Lost Respect For My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

aunty which kain lie be this na

you went for "lunch" and took only bottled water?¥

na bottle water you chop for lunch?

So you think its every girl that is hungry abi?? I will drink water if I think you are not worth paying for my meal, that is why I also paid for my friends meal cos I hate to feel I am making someone spend unnecessary cash for me wen I am not interested in you.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Gaspardd(m): 8:42am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
man... I like this gal a lot that's why the relationship could last this long. To fumble in front of her friends could be Game Over for me. Her friends opinion about me could sway her attention away from me. It has happened to me. Twice.

For u to think like this means u have shortage of manly hormones.

This happened to me once ..Girlfriend's roomate said she needed some takeaway...i gnored her àss and acted as if she said nothing. A week later they stopped being roomates.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 27, 2018
remedick:
thinking any girl out there is different has caused me more harm than good.

Bros, no girl is different. My last experience with even a nairaland mooron who claimed she was badly treated by her ex made me conclude there is no difference.

This is funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Mimmie2301(f): 9:00am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
but what I know is that she has never done such to me before. Her friends her hungry (fact) but I think she's different.
if u knw she has hungry fwends den dnt allow dem tag along
Always sayng yes 2 a girl makes u look weak nd pathetic,learn 2 say No,its as if u r begging her 2 stay in d relationship,dnt b suprise u r nt her main guy
(no insults intended)

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by austyn0(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2018
ndy87:
I went for lunch with someone today, I took bottled water and I saw a friend on my way, she joined us and I paid for her food. Don't go and show a guy that you have hungry friends and be insulted. Mr man tell your babe to caution her friends before she lands u in trouble.
Exactly.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by austyn0(m): 9:35am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
man... I like this gal a lot that's why the relationship could last this long. To fumble in front of her friends could be Game Over for me. Her friends opinion about me could sway her attention away from me. It has happened to me. Twice.
Nah nah nah nah nah bruh.....This has happened to you twice because those were two senseless love peddlers....A girl that loves you will defend you anyday,, anytime,, anywhere,, anyhow...
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
you are deceiving yourself, even your gal pointed to them that they were ordering too much, but you still went on to pay.

Learn to say No!

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Erums(m): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2018
Why are u ranting... Aren't u suppose to buy what u can afford without feeling drained... Why are some men foolish like dis
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by donshady(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:

COWARD.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by FrostyButter: 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2018
xendra:
that can also be translated as being broke

Rich people plan for four generations, poor people plan for saturday night.

I just know with every fibre in my body that your very poor or your on your way there , if thats the only translation you can get from that.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 27, 2018
weyreypey:

You are not yet man enough to man a woman.

Exactly the way I would be so excited to say No set go trip them, you work for your money and you have no business trying to impress your gf friends, they could all eat a di.ck for all I care. Plus your GF too should have cautioned your friends. I don't wake up and go to work just to spend on bottom feeders unless I decided it initially from the onset.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by abumeinben(m): 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Like seriously. I've been dating a girl for sometime now (past a year) and we are getting pretty serious. Anyways yesterday I wanted to see her and I gave her a call. She asked me to come over to her house. I told her I wanted to take her out and she agreed. As I got there, her friends (besties?) Came over and said they wanted to drop by. As they understood what was going on, they said they wanted to tag along. We agreed and went to Captain cook. We ordered and these friends were ordering like ther was no tomorrow. Even my GF asked if what they were ordering wasn't too much but they ignored her and kept doing their thing. Afterwards, they asked me (again) to buy them takeaway. I didn't have much money on me to buy takeaway so I had to buy them Captain Cook bread for each of them. I was so drained that I'm still recovering. My GF has never done such. I was just saying " Shey awon elebi leleyi ni" ( Yoruba guys will understand ). I just wanted to know if all girl's friends are like this if they are taken out. I will never forget this. P.S: I'm not generalizing women o.

Broooooooooo! I never see the babe that'll come scatter my date with another babe.

No! Na two of us..make una nor vex angry
Even if they eventually tagged along, shey na tag along, I dictate what they eat! If my money nor carry am, I dey speak ma mind. Gehs wey go soon insult you say na common bread you buy angry

Anyways, which captain cook bransh be dat?
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by HumorCode(f): 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Learn to use HumorCode. With it, you can escape anythings while they laugh. It's a secret technique every man and woman must have.

Have a nice day.

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by xendra: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
FrostyButter:

Rich people plan for four generations, poor people plan for saturday night.

I just know with every fibre in my body that your very poor or your on your way there , if thats the only translation you can get from that.
broke thing trying to defend why his entire generation will die broke. park well......I mean all the way off my mention. Ode!

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by LordsApostle: 3:33pm On Jun 27, 2018
I thought u have changed, for over 2 years now, u are still as pathetic. Pitiable... This is what poverty has caused all the girls into.
xendra:
broke thing trying to defend why his entire generation will die broke. park well......I mean all the way off my mention. Ode!

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by xendra: 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2018
LordsApostle:
I thought u have changed, for over 2 years now, u are still as pathetic. Pitiable... This is what poverty has caused all the girls into.
did you change? old fool, you are the last thing that should be talking to anybody about change
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by LordsApostle: 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
xendra:
did you change? old fool, you are the last thing that should be talking to anybody about change
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This fvck we no fvck well still dey make u misbehave.. Don't worry...

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Dansnow: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
LordsApostle:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This fvck we no fvck well still dey make u misbehave.. Don't worry...
Hmmmm
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Lalas247(f): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
weyreypey:
tongue whatever happened to saying no.
hmmm
let me just chill here grin I tire...

so the guy was looking like a mugu .. then came here to cry sad

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by ImaIma1(f): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
Your girlfriend should not have allowed them follow. She was in on it.

I could never allow my friends to tag along when going out with my man. Three is a crowd. If he says i should invite my friends...that is a different case.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by FrostyButter: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
xendra:
smiley

I wouldn't even begin to trade words with you. Its easy to guess you do for a living.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by TheOdd1sOut: 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
Chai.... This guy Bleep up big time. E
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by skywalker240(m): 12:28am On Jun 28, 2018
Dansnow:
You guys might just be the same. Hehehehehe
Then sir,
you must be mistaken. cheesy
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
skywalker240:

Then sir,

you must be mistaken. cheesy
.... Mehn, I think my eyes has been opened. All your opinions has been noted. I'll do berra next time
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by remedick: 4:55am On Sep 09, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This is funny cheesy
what is funny?
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Ghnaija(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2018
My opinion is you should have called your gf aside explain to her very well that the date is just for two and you pple need some privacy, if na girl wey dey understand tinx quick go realise say you no to hold cash so for her not to be disgraced she must act fast. Or in order ways she fit even give you money to add on what you have so not to let her friends down. Or e fit be say you don to show her say you get much, this all depends on you generally
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2018
weyreypey:
tongue whatever happened to saying no.
dont mind the idiot.ode ni op yi
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by DaddyNimo(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2018
learn to say no to a woman if they become a burden , no matter how easy what dey ask u to do is. the key is to love yourself first, learn to be selfish and you will command her respect. trust me that shiit will happen again and again since u acted like its cool by you the first time. omo my gf know say me na weyrey I go waka commot leave all of them, God punish devil wey was send girl wreck my account balance.
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 09, 2018
xendra:
If I'm tag broke is there anything wrong with that. Girls eeh
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by remedick: 7:11pm On Sep 09, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
but what I know is that she has never done such to me before. Her friends her hungry (fact) but I think she's different.
no girl is different...fact from the school of hard knocks
Re: I Just Lost Respect For Some Women Yesterday by remedick: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
xendra:
can you boast of having 1M in your bank account right now? Bloody leech!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Prostitute Did After Finding No Customer. / This Woman Is Fighting Rape By Allowing Strangers To Touch Her Vagina / My Collection Of Girly Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.