Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision (1369 Views)

I Got This Mail From A Lady Here Please Guys Help Her / My Parent are ruining my happiness, won't allow me make my choice / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Flames000(m): 3:35am On Jun 27, 2018
Good morning country men and women...

I'm going to make this as concise as possible please patiently read through and help me arrive at a good decision.....

I'm currently in one of the higher institutions of learning in nigeria in the south_western part of nigeria running a post_graduate programme in Engineering that will end in a couple of months. There's this lady running thesame programme in another institution also in the south west of Nigeria whom I met at a professional gathering 10 months ago.... we exchanged contacts and all that during that programme and ever since, we have been in communication and have also met severally in professional gatherings since the 1st time....

In the course of being friends with this lady, I got close to her and found out she has a man in her life who has been there since her 1st degree days in school....but as time went by we became too close and she was quite attached to me..... we made out a couple of times and all that.... then one day I met her man in one of her family gatherings (as she's from pretty wealthy home which I didn't know initially) where she introduced i and my friends to her man as her collegaues and friends....

Fast forward to months later. The relationship between myself and this lady grew enormously..... she spends time at my home at her spare time, I helped her out with professional work and career related activities...... but I was wary of my relationship with her cus I knew she had a man, and I wouldn't want to cheated upon if it were me. Plus I didn't want trouble and scandal of any sort. This I made known to her.... that was when she revealed she's more like stuck in her relationship with that guy because she fends for the guy financially from cutting his hair to paying for meals and everything else but her family isn't aware of it, she sometimes even get her self expensive gifts and pretend he got it for her, in her own words "he even goes out to incur debts on irrelevant things and makes me pay for it" and she was tired of it all..... that was when I told her it was no reason to cheat on him, instead she could end the relationship amicably. Besides she knew all this at the initial stage of the relationship with him.... (in her defence she was so young then, she was attracted by his looks, and her parents think good of him, becus she portrays a fake image of him to them. And she tried breaking up with this guy, but he will threaten to kill himself, beg and all that, he even as much as go through her siblings and mom to beg her, becus she hasnt told them she bears the guys financial burden as he has never had a job. And she's afraid to do so, so as not to appear foolish and gullible as a 1st daughter).

Fastword again.........

In the following months, I told her I wouldn't want to indulge in controversial affairs of this sort, and she was no longer welcomed at my place till she sorts herself out.. But she always keeps my cell ringing, sending expensive gifts and all, she will even show up at my home unannouced cus she knows if she tells me she was coming, I wont allow it.
Finally she said she broke up with the guy, and we became friends once again. But everytime he calls, she picks up, and wen he enquires about her location, she begins to try to explain herself.... this didn't go down well with me so I queried her about it, which led to her saying she will handle it..... (not knowing to me that her family isn't aware of her breakup with the guy o...) the relationship between us wasn't defined, we were having sex, and liked each other alot, but it was more like hide and seek as we were pretending to be mare colleagues. But as a guy in my very late 20s I was looking for a decent relationship that didn't seem like a secondary school something, but it was too complicated so I agreed to keep things low till she handles things. (Because she was very beautiful, nice, kind at heart and a very good cook)

Somehow the guy suspected the girl was seeing someone else, as she was no longer always at his beck n call.... he made his investigations and got to one of my other friends whom i atrended that 1st family gathering with, telling him to warn me to stay away from his source of joy for my own good.... this was very embarrassing to hear from a professional colleague. I was mad at the girl and broke all contacts with her, and literally dissappeared.... but she still fished me out, begged and begged that everything is settled now.... being someone I like, I let it all slide...

NOTE: I didn't have as much as her family did, the boyfriend was better looking physically lol, she had access to everything money can buy. I couldn't really place why she was into me so madly...

Once again, the guy got into one of her social media accounts and probably saw things he wasn't suppose to see...... he reached me through her very account, and warned me off again, threatening to kill me and all that, I confronted the girl, and she said she doesn't know how it happened.... Recently the guy used the lady's cell number to text me In the middle of the night again (meaning the lady was with him around that time.for someone that has broken up), this time threatening not to warn me anymore and having details of my siblings and their locations...... ever since then I made a resolution to forget the lady entirely, after all if she could cheat on him with me, she could do it to me as well as I couldn't place why she was really into me. besides i was looking for a serious relationship, not a fling. And I wasn't ready for headache and violence.

But the problem is the guy still threatens me often with every occasion being more fierce than the previous one... (although he hasn't met me in person or via a phone call)
and I'm not willing to talk to him or the lady either, as I wanted everything to die peacefully....

But this time, he claims to know my parents residence,, and to leave my corpse on their doorsteps if I dont back away....

Usually, I see things like this as 'noise' ..... but coming from a guy that has all loose, financially, and other wise, as the girl is his source of income, etc... I'm beginning to take the threats seriously.
[/b]WHAT CAN A MAN DO?[b]
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Nobody: 3:39am On Jun 27, 2018
This your story.

Fast forward, fast forward, fast forward.

Na you buy DVD for us?!

9 Likes

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Flames000(m): 3:42am On Jun 27, 2018
I have seen you, you can go now.

1 Like

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by kingxsamz(m): 3:43am On Jun 27, 2018
Run for your Life.
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 27, 2018
Your no should mean NO. Tell the guy the truth and tell him she's all his. Change your number if you need to and use the block button on your SM accounts. Jot this down to a lesson learnt and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Nobody: 3:58am On Jun 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

This your story.

Na you buy DVD for us?!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Flames000(m): 4:05am On Jun 27, 2018
LivingFree:
Your no should mean NO. Tell the guy the truth and tell him she's all his. Change your number if you need to and use the block button on your SM accounts. Jot this down to a lesson learnt and move on.

Are you insinuating I contact the guy?......I really didn't want to even bring that leg at all...
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Flames000(m): 4:06am On Jun 27, 2018
kingxsamz:
Run for your Life.
Bro I don run o.... but world pipo till dey pursue me.
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 27, 2018
Flames000:

Are you insinuating I contact the guy?......I really didn't want to even bring that leg at all...

Why hide like a coward? You knew she had a man and you slept with his woman so be a man about it and clear the air. Tell him you're done with her and she lied to you. If you believe her bs story then you're a fool. How can you trust her tales when she played you? You know nothing about this man other than what she told you and if you believe her then you're acting like a learner.

8 Likes

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by nwamehn: 4:17am On Jun 27, 2018
Flames000:

For ur safety and that of ur family members go and make an entry at the police station, show them all those messages from the guy and they will compel him to sign an undertaking. Such threats ar not ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 27, 2018
Can't you do your own investigation about the guy to know his capabilities. You seem to be a weakling so I suggest you step aside.

1 Like

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by tetula123(m): 4:55am On Jun 27, 2018
let her be. Because you only going to realize it ain't worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Flames000(m): 4:55am On Jun 27, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Can't you do your own investigation about the guy to know his capabilities. You seem to be a weakling so I suggest you step aside.
If being a weakling will keep be alive and free from headache, let me be one...
Afterall samson was the strongest man ever, yet a woman bring him downfall.
Captjeffry thanks

2 Likes

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Flames000(m): 5:02am On Jun 27, 2018
tetula123:
let her be. Because you only going to realize it ain't worth the stress.
I have decided to let her be..... especially when there are a lot of women out there.....
But I still receive constant threats from the said guy.... how can I handle that.
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by heffem(m): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2018
Bro, it's a dicey situation anyway. I will not advice you walk away. since the other guy knows something about you, i'd suggest you open up to him either over the phone or setting up a meeting with him about the whole truth. Dont over look those threats because that lady is not worthy it, and do not be carried away with her background. best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by SafetyFirst(m): 6:18am On Jun 27, 2018
OK
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by okenwa(m): 6:24am On Jun 27, 2018
My absolute observations are:

1. You are not a man, a true man know that a woman must be won from another man regards less of anything (treathen or otherwise)

2. You don't love the lady, rather she is the one that love you.

3. Your perception of modern relationship is still like that of primary school own, who told you that there is a special girl out there waiting for u that must not stop her previous relationship before moving on with you? Who told you that cheating starts after wedding? It starts from the day you set your eyes on a lady. And vis versa

4. Atleast she told you that she has a relationship, but did you also open up to her on yours?

5. I read you mentioned SAMSON in the comments of your followers, you are completely different from Samson, he went after his ladies against all odds, he was courageous and manly. He fell not because of the woman but because of leaking secrets to his haircut, which later grew up and continued with his ministry. Don't justify anything here.

6. Are you tired of the lady in question? You no longer enjoy her relationship after all the sleeping over and fast forwarding? And common threatening that you are using to chase her away, I beg you if she is reading this post she will be convinced that you can not stand up for her, because even women fight each other openly because of a man.

You ask for advice and more are coming, just ponder on this ones first

1 Like

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Ab025(m): 6:29am On Jun 27, 2018
Don't be deceived, the lady is playing both you guys.
She still sleeps with both of you....

Forget she is a beau, Good cook, et al......end things properly with her for deceiving u and move on. From your write-up, you seem to still have love for her but bro....she ain't that into you, sorry!

As for her guy, just chill......he has better info than you, he will know once you have properly ended things with his girl.

#she is a serial cheat, you ain't the first guy she is cheating with...

1 Like

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by okenwa(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2018
Ab025:
Don't be deceived, the lady is playing both you guys.
She still sleeps with both of you....

Forget she is a beau, Good cook, et al......end things properly with her for deceiving u and move on. From your write-up, you seem to still have love for her but bro....she ain't that into you, sorry!

As for her guy, just chill......he has better info than you, he will know once you have properly ended things with his girl.

#she is a serial cheat, you ain't the first guy she is cheating with...

I doubt that
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Marshalxv(m): 6:51am On Jun 27, 2018
Like someone said up there. ,the first and most important thing for you to do now is to make an with the police and show them all the threats you got from the guy. such threats from a desperate guy should not be overlooked.

Whether you decide to stay with the girl afterwards is solely your choice.
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2018
get that idiot arrested.
don't let anyone threaten your life even if you are responsible for all the bad in the world
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by tetula123(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2018
Flames000:

I have decided to let her be..... especially when there are a lot of women out there.....
But I still receive constant threats from the said guy.... how can I handle that.
get his contact. tell him you no longer with her, wont be mature to tell him what the lady said would have advised you do, he might as well be bluffing with his treats. But like I said its not worth it. so no need testing him.

1 Like

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 27, 2018
Flames000:

Very weak. Ladies don't stay with weak men which is probably why she went back to that guy. How can you protect her when at every call you running to her reporting? Grow some balls and growl back. Men are territorial like animals so mark your territory

1 Like

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2018
Never die for a bitch and never fight for a bitch.Thats one of my anthems in life.That nigger a broke nigger that sees the bitch as the only way out of poverty and will do everything to keep his paycheck running,and that bitch is also a hoe,that tells the same stories to multiple guys she sleeps with.Dont let your manly ego push you to a mess you might never be able to clear.Forget the rubbish of some stupid nairaland girls telling you men are territorial,if you get killed or something bad happens to you,that bitch will ignore you ir come to your burial with that dude or some other dude.No bitch is worth your stress.

1 Like

Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by MrCork: 10:30am On Jun 27, 2018
Flames000:

I'm going to make this as concise as possible please patiently read through and help me arrive at a good decision.....

I'm currently in one of the higher institutions of learning in nigeria in the south_western part of nigeria running a post_graduate programme in Engineering that will end in a couple of months. There's this lady running thesame programme in another institution also in the south west of Nigeria whom I met at a professional gathering 10 months ago.... we exchanged contacts and all that during that programme and ever since, we have been in communication and have also met severally in professional gatherings since the 1st time....

In the course of being friends with this lady, I got close to her and found out she has a man in her life who has been there since her 1st degree days in school....but as time went by we became too close and she was quite attached to me..... we made out a couple of times and all that.... then one day I met her man in one of her family gatherings (as she's from pretty wealthy home which I didn't know initially) where she introduced i and my friends to her man as her collegaues and friends....

Fast forward to months later. The relationship between myself and this lady grew enormously..... she spends time at my home at her spare time, I helped her out with professional work and career related activities...... but I was wary of my relationship with her cus I knew she had a man, and I wouldn't want to cheated upon if it were me. Plus I didn't want trouble and scandal of any sort. This I made known to her.... that was when she revealed she's more like stuck in her relationship with that guy because she fends for the guy financially from cutting his hair to paying for meals and everything else but her family isn't aware of it, she sometimes even get her self expensive gifts and pretend he got it for her, in her own words "he even goes out to incur debts on irrelevant things and makes me pay for it" and she was tired of it all..... that was when I told her it was no reason to cheat on him, instead she could end the relationship amicably. Besides she knew all this at the initial stage of the relationship with him.... (in her defence she was so young then, she was attracted by his looks, and her parents think good of him, becus she portrays a fake image of him to them. And she tried breaking up with this guy, but he will threaten to kill himself, beg and all that, he even as much as go through her siblings and mom to beg her, becus she hasnt told them she bears the guys financial burden as he has never had a job. And she's afraid to do so, so as not to appear foolish and gullible as a 1st daughter).

Fastword again.........

In the following months, I told her I wouldn't want to indulge in controversial affairs of this sort, and she was no longer welcomed at my place till she sorts herself out.. But she always keeps my cell ringing, sending expensive gifts and all, she will even show up at my home unannouced cus she knows if she tells me she was coming, I wont allow it.
Finally she said she broke up with the guy, and we became friends once again. But everytime he calls, she picks up, and wen he enquires about her location, she begins to try to explain herself.... this didn't go down well with me so I queried her about it, which led to her saying she will handle it..... (not knowing to me that her family isn't aware of her breakup with the guy o...) the relationship between us wasn't defined, we were having sex, and liked each other alot, but it was more like hide and seek as we were pretending to be mare colleagues. But as a guy in my very late 20s I was looking for a decent relationship that didn't seem like a secondary school something, but it was too complicated so I agreed to keep things low till she handles things. (Because she was very beautiful, nice, kind at heart and a very good cook)

Somehow the guy suspected the girl was seeing someone else, as she was no longer always at his beck n call.... he made his investigations and got to one of my other friends whom i atrended that 1st family gathering with, telling him to warn me to stay away from his source of joy for my own good.... this was very embarrassing to hear from a professional colleague. I was mad at the girl and broke all contacts with her, and literally dissappeared.... but she still fished me out, begged and begged that everything is settled now.... being someone I like, I let it all slide...

NOTE: I didn't have as much as her family did, the boyfriend was better looking physically lol, she had access to everything money can buy. I couldn't really place why she was into me so madly...

Once again, the guy got into one of her social media accounts and probably saw things he wasn't suppose to see...... he reached me through her very account, and warned me off again, threatening to kill me and all that, I confronted the girl, and she said she doesn't know how it happened.... Recently the guy used the lady's cell number to text me In the middle of the night again (meaning the lady was with him around that time.for someone that has broken up), this time threatening not to warn me anymore and having details of my siblings and their locations...... ever since then I made a resolution to forget the lady entirely, after all if she could cheat on him with me, she could do it to me as well as I couldn't place why she was really into me. besides i was looking for a serious relationship, not a fling. And I wasn't ready for headache and violence.

But the problem is the guy still threatens me often with every occasion being more fierce than the previous one... (although he hasn't met me in person or via a phone call)
and I'm not willing to talk to him or the lady either, as I wanted everything to die peacefully....

But this time, he claims to know my parents residence,, and to leave my corpse on their doorsteps if I dont back away....

Usually, I see things like this as 'noise' ..... but coming from a guy that has all loose, financially, and other wise, as the girl is his source of income, etc... I'm beginning to take the threats seriously.

angry
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by MrCork: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2018
Flames000:

Fastword again.........

..Bro can u makeyor point in one sen tence ? (No ofeense ) angry
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by anochuko01(m): 11:10am On Jun 27, 2018
I can't blive I read all that story.

but now that I have, lemme continue watching my movie.
Re: Plz Guys Help Me Make A Decision by austyn0(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2018
TarOrfeek:

This your story.

Na you buy DVD for us?!

(1) (Reply)

How Exactly Is Fornication A Sin? / This Lady Says She Quit Her Job To Pursue Her Dream Of Being A Full Time Slut / About The Gold Diggers Called Naija Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.