Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

What To Do When An Ex Got Serious Nyash And Giving Green Light - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do When An Ex Got Serious Nyash And Giving Green Light (709 Views)

I Feel Really Funny Tonight - My Ex Got Engaged Last Week / My Ex Got Married, She's Threatening To Show 'weeeen' / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When An Ex Got Serious Nyash And Giving Green Light by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2018
This thing just taya me.

As in as if she is punishing me for leaving her.

Nyash don overmature since the last time out and it seems she stil want me back buh my ego no just gree me

What do I do since she is my next door neighbor?

(1) (Reply)

Has This Happened To You Before? / This Shocking News Might Make You Question The Supplements You’ve Been Taking / How To Get Your Dream Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.