Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

How To Get Your Dream Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Dream Man (708 Views)

Every Girl Dream Man / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Dream Man by anitasoll(f): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
Boss up to get your dream man

A lot of girls believe that men are scum but think about it, what are you doing to keep him. Everytime wire me money! That's just sad.

Sex, good looks and food is no longer enough to keep your man.
You should be able to support him financially if the need arises, take care of yourself without having to ask him for everything, develop yourself so he doesn't just come to you to satisfy his sexual desires but to get your advice on how to solve some challenges he's facing at work or your thoughts on a particular business idea.

No one wants to marry a liability so stop following the masses and carve out your own space. Be your own boss.

3 Likes

Re: How To Get Your Dream Man by Tony142: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2019
This Ops looks like a wife material oo grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Man by Jamariwolff(f): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2019
I'm sorry girl but this is trash!

You say i should HELP my man financially, biko tell me why?!
Can't he work or what! Bitch please!

Meanwhile, I wouldn't end up with a broke ASS, given that My dad is a VERY rich man!!!

So maybe you're just expressing your own personal wahalas on this thread. Mtxheew!
Re: How To Get Your Dream Man by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
anitasoll:

A lot of girls believe that men are scum but think about it, what are you doing to keep him. Everytime wire me money! That's just sad.

You should be able to support him financially if the need arises, take care of yourself without having to ask him for everything, develop yourself so he doesn't just come to you to satisfy his sexual desires but to get your advice on how to solve some challenges he's facing at work or your thoughts on a particular business idea.

No one wants to marry a liability so stop following the masses and carve out your own space. Be your own boss.
You sure about that? undecidedbecaue a lady support her bf on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4972358/lady-heartbroken-after-boyfriend

and the motherfvcker still dumb her for another lady.
Re: How To Get Your Dream Man by anitasoll(f): 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
You sure about that? undecidedbecaue a lady support her bf on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4972358/lady-heartbroken-after-boyfriend

and the motherfvcker still dumb her for another lady.

Things like this happen so you should be sure of your partner before doing certain things. Yes, people pretend so I'll advise you watch, pray and hope for the best. At all times be positive!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Man by Chepy: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2019
anitasoll:

Very True..My girl literally borrowed me more than 200k over the period of over years when I was on my grind, which I never paid back but today she’s happy and reaping the fruits of what she did! Even if something happens along the line in future I go still dey give the girl money and whatever support possible unless she says no!

1 Like

Re: How To Get Your Dream Man by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2019
anitasoll:

Things like this happen so you should be sure of your partner before doing certain things. Yes, people pretend so I'll advise you watch, pray and hope for the best. At all times be positive!
ok
Re: How To Get Your Dream Man by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2019
Me waiting for my dream man..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rich Sugar Mummy Cynthia Needs A Guy That Can Last 45 Minutes / Heartbreak - Burnaron Weeps / What Makes You Most Proud Of Your Generation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.